Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2000 HP Twin Turbo Hellcat

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #81
Im betting this dude with TT's will never go as fast as u have gone with ur blower...... Making 1800 whp and actually being able to get traction is a completely different animal. And thats the way ur car sits NOW. I know whats coming and new records will be set with that new combo thats a FACT!

Unfortunately I think most ppl believe that if they spend enough money on a build they are gonna set records...... lmao that couldnt be FURTHER from the truth smh.

U need SEAT time and LOTS of it! Not to mention the countless adjustments uve made to ur suspension over the years to get it to hook properly. This dude simply feels he's gonna go out and set records cause he has a dyno number smh.
To answer your statement about seat time and countless adjustments and over the years to get it to hook properly and dyno numbers......ONE 1/4 mile pass, just one and we ran 7.76 sec at 182 mph. This was the very first 1/4 mile pass for the new setup and only cut a 1.22 sixty foot.

We're 4th on the list for the fastest Hellcats behind Mr. Epling, Kevin H. and Zdung and Zdung and me are not cutup chassis cars.

We've put over 490 passed on this car in three different setups (stock, bolt ons and then nitrous and now Twin Turbo). We know how to setup this car to hook over and over again.

LOL! You might want to rethink your statements. :):D:cool:

Timeslip: http://instagr.am/p/CrEL-aLL1dTrjUdxCe_fSSDUrPwtoo2UbfucRU0/
Actual video at Street Car Takeover in front of thousands of people: http://instagr.am/p/CrELXcgNJlnRwK5Rh_rLlE67RRYWBGRTugcYTg0/

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Bad links

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
Too bad you fucked many people and burned many bridges to go 7.70’s. You can go as fast as you like but the top 4 have respect going that fast and can turn a wrench 🔧 doing it. Not just writing checks.

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #84
Can we not post Instagram links on this forum?

zhc

Founding Member
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Too bad you fucked many people and burned many bridges to go 7.70’s. You can go as fast as you like but the top 4 have respect going that fast and can turn a wrench 🔧 doing it. Not just writing checks.
The built vs bought argument will never die. However, I’ll be the first to admit, my car and the work I put into it doesn’t look nearly as good as what an actual professional shop can produce. Good ones are hard to come by but when you find it, the results speaks for themselves. My Charger may be functional, but it sure isn’t pretty if you happen to look a little closer.

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #86
Timeslip for that first 1/4 mile pass:

Attachments

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #87
Video:

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
The built vs bought argument will never die. However, I’ll be the first to admit, my car and the work I put into it doesn’t look nearly as good as what an actual professional shop can produce. Good ones are hard to come by but when you find it, the results speaks for themselves. My Charger may be functional, but it sure isn’t pretty if you happen to look a little closer.
Race cars are not pretty.

Well, some can be, but most are 10 foot cars.

Not sure how I missed this thread but that TT Charger is pretty bad ass.
Still a hellcat to me as that was the trim line name as well as the engine. Blame dodge for that.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
I wonder if the dude realizes what a Troll he is and how little ppl care about him or his car smh. Little Troll bring it to the street where it counts and lets see how fast he is there...... Im betting that NEVER happens!

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
I wonder if the dude realizes what a Troll he is and how little ppl care about him or his car smh. Little Troll bring it to the street where it counts and lets see how fast he is there...... Im betting that NEVER happens!
Unless your a woman or over the phone or computer that’s the only way he’s a tuff guy.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Lmao

Unless your a woman or over the phone or computer that’s the only way he’s a tuff guy.

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #92
How is it?

1681994686711.png

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
This is YOU isnt it..... Bring it to the street little Troll where it matter. Race u anytime, anywhere, any place..... U probably got one of those hand throttles huh lmao.

Unknown (3).jpeg

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #94
@GNBRETT You jump into other people's conversations (threads) and make yourself look really uneducated. If you don't know what you're talking about....

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt” - Mark Twain

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Congrats on the pass.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Lol. No. I would speculate that Z might stay with Paramount. If he might consider changing, I would highly recommend Coan. One of the best customer service experiences I’ve seen. The blue car has a Paramount with a Neal Chance converter.
Hmmmmm, I have been thinking about @zhc having a Neil Chance Converter and wondering if he bought that new?:unsure:

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #97
Just to give my experience with TH-400. Carl and Mike over at Rossler are excellent customer service and build a great product. That's why most of the Street Outlaws use just two companies: Rossler and MM (Mark Mickey) transmissions. We have a Rossler in our car and I was blown away when Carl Rossler called me, yes lonely me and asking about our build and wanting to get updates..etc.. Just excellent customer service!

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Just to give my experience with TH-400. Carl and Mike over at Rossler are excellent customer service and build a great product. That's why most of the Street Outlaws use just two companies: Rossler and MM (Mark Mickey) transmissions. We have a Rossler in our car and I was blown away when Carl Rossler called me, yes lonely me and asking about our build and wanting to get updates..etc.. Just excellent customer service!

My husband thought a Rossler Trans would be the Best for a Twin Turbo race car project he was having Built.
I'm sure Carl would remember the story from me when he took my call. Him and his wife. A very nice couple.
The Rossler was stolen by Bill Paramount. (Bottomfeeder) Borrowed it for a customers dragpak. He promised the of it either returned refreshed or payment to buy it.
But a week later, Bill had it installed into his jeep making everyone believe it was a Built Nag1 for a Race against another Jeep with a Nag1. ( a customer)
Then he wanted us to pretend with him it was a Built Nag 1, because "you can't see what's in the Reid Case." How would anyone ever know.
No Way would we EVER want to knowingly be part of his lies.
He continues on fooling people the same way in the A8 world.

"The Truth is Told at The Track"

"Once a Thief Always a Thief"

"Thieves hang together" They also like to call each other out!

Colby, Carl Rossler is Exactly and Always has been how you describe him!

"You @Dman007 are not lonely you."
You are the advertisement for his future business. You are dealing with a man with Integrity, Experience and Knowledge! And your Hellcat is doing the talking!

Oh and @Hatermkr I wrote my Checks too, I'm not in the car wrenching business.
I did allow my Hellcat Charger to have the First Diablo Tune installed and have parts modified for T&T and R&D
You know my husband "Top Cat", Josh and I were going to the track 3xs a week. John loved it! He loved R&D in his own business.
At times he did go to HHP and turn a wrench on our Hellcats, but he mostly wrote the check. What he did by posting up the news from the track changed the modern Hemi Hellcat world for sure. NO EFFING SCAMMING SECRET SAUCE!
He would be so damn happy these days knowing about, all the parts that have come to the market place. You know how hard it was in the beginning, just to get stronger parts for our Hellcats. Better Tuning has been developed by many different Tuners, especially those who are at the track with their customers.

@Dman007 is now in the right place at the right time and sometimes that takes writing a check.

I love to Enjoy All The Fassssst Fun!

Linda :)

Last edited:
OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #99
My husband thought a Rossler Trans would be the Best for a Twin Turbo race car project he was having Built.
I'm sure Carl would remember the story from me when he took my call. Him and his wife. A very nice couple.
The Rossler was stolen by Bill Paramount. (Bottomfeeder) Borrowed it for a customers dragpak. He promised the of it either returned refreshed or payment to buy it.
But a week later, Bill had it installed into his jeep making everyone believe it was a Built Nag1 for a Race against another Jeep with a Nag1. ( a customer)
Then he wanted us to pretend with him it was a Built Nag 1, because "you can't see what's in the Reid Case." How would anyone ever know.
No Way would we EVER want to knowingly be part of his lies.
He continues on fooling people the same way in the A8 world.

"The Truth is Told at The Track"

"Once a Thief Always a Thief"

"Thieves hang together" They also like to call each other out!

Colby, Carl Rossler is Exactly and Always has been how you describe him!

You @Dman007 are not lonely you.
You are the advertisement for his future business. You are dealing with a man with Integrity, Experience and Knowledge! And your Hellcat is doing the talking!

Oh and @Hatermkr I wrote my Checks too, I'm not in the car wrenching business.
I did allow my Hellcat Charger to have the First Diablo Tune installed and have parts modified for T&T and R&D
You know my husband "Top Cat", Josh and I were going to the track 3xs a week. John loved it! He loved R&D in his own business.
At times he did go to HHP and turn a wrench on our Hellcats, but he mostly wrote the check. What he did by posting up the news from the track changed the modern Hemi Hellcat world for sure. NO EFFING SCAMMING SECRET SAUCE!
He would be so damn happy these days knowing about, all the parts that have come to the market place. You know how hard it was in the beginning, just to get stronger parts for our Hellcats. Better Tuning has been developed by many different Tuners, especially those who are at the track with their customers.

@Dman007 is now in the right place at the right time and sometimes that takes writing a check.

I love to Enjoy All The Fassssst Fun!

Linda :)
We will always have a Rossler in our cars going forward. As you stated it.... Carl and Mike don't care if your famous or a nobody like me. They treat you with respect and just love racing and want to be apart of every build (big or small)! Much respect to those guys. Btw, when Rossler tells you to do something, do it because their the experts.

They built our TH-400, sold us the right convertor and matched it to our rear gears.

As you said Linda...results speak for themselves. 4240lbs car cutting a 1.22 sixty foot on a baby tune...SMH just amazing

We've been racing this car for 5 years now and just loving it!!

Last edited:

ostmike

Vendor
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Portersville
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Hellcat
First off very cool build and it sounds like you have some track experience and good support so you have an idea what is involved in going quick. Best of luck to you and stay safe doing it.

Second, the cars mentioned below are impressive indeed. The Charger is extremely impressive and very close to a stock chassis.

However, you are indicating that the two Hellcat Challengers running 6.9 are "Stock chassis". I am not sure what that means specifically but I am fairy certain that neither of those cars has a single stock suspension component remaining and most likely has little to nothing remaining of the front or rear unibody/frame components. They are both extremely quick and impressive builds and I respect both of the teams that run them. I just question the stock chassis car categorization.

There are some really quick Hellcats out there that are actually retaining most of the factory front and rear suspension that should be recognized for their achievements.

NOTE....These records are for stock chassis and not full blow tube chassis cars.
Quickest/Fastest Hellcat CHARGER record is at 7.7 and we're going to break that record
Quickest/Fastest Hellcat Challenger is at 6.9