Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2000 HP Twin Turbo Hellcat

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hell yeah, just made FuelTech YouTube channel and they added a lot more content. Meaning, they added each pull on the dyno and numbers and more pictures.

Btw, we didn't tell anyone and didn't think FuelTech was going to show the first dyno pull.... LOL
Only 5 degrees of timing and made 1152 whp. I was shocked and amazed with so little timing and the motor made that much power...smh!!
There's a lot more data/information we're not sharing at this time. But we will....

Thank you again to FuelTech for awesome ECU/software, motor built by Jake Sre - Sampson Racing, car built by Nicolas Performance, Roger - Harts Turbo, Carl and Mike - Rossler Transmission, Kevin - Precision Shaft Technologies, Todd Brueckmann - TBA Machining, Bill Dailey - Dry Sump, Skip - Demon Performance...and all the other partners helped to build this bad ass Charger Hellcat.

Also, want to send a huge thank you to Travis Tucker for all his racing advise & support and stopping me from doing Luigi stuff to my car. LOL!! <inside joke>

My IG and YouTube channel: Dman007Hellcat

FuelTech YouTube Build of our Hellcat: https://youtu.be/l-uZPy15jNc

Last edited:

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Congrats and thank you for your service.

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #3
Congrats and thank you for your service.
Thank you for your service. Which years were you in the Army and then which units?

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thank you for your service. Which years were you in the Army and then which units?
73 to 93. 7th infantry, 3rd Armored, 2nd infantry, 3rd infantry and the 101st Airborne Division.

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #5
Mine are 8th ID, 1st Armored, 1st ID, 10th Mountain, 3rd ID, 369 Signal - 8 years Active Duty

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Mine are 8th ID, 1st Armored, 1st ID, 10th Mountain, 3rd ID, 369 Signal - 8 years Active Duty
Stayed for 20. Loved the damn attack helicopters.

Wizza

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat
saw the video when it was first released....that is straight madness power

Rah!

Tuckerracing

Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Whitehouse
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Hell yeah, just made FuelTech YouTube channel and they added a lot more content. Meaning, they added each pull on the dyno and numbers and more pictures.

Btw, we didn't tell anyone and didn't think FuelTech was going to show the first dyno pull.... LOL
Only 5 degrees of timing and made 1152 whp. I was shocked and amazed with so little timing and the motor made that much power...smh!!
There's a lot more data/information we're not sharing at this time. But we will....

Thank you again to FuelTech for awesome ECU/software, motor built by Jake Sre - Sampson Racing, car built by Jack Pennington Eric Delorio Matthew Douglas - Jack Fab Performance, Roger - Harts Turbo, Carl and Mike - Rossler Transmission, Kevin - Precision Shaft Technologies, Todd Brueckmann - TBA Machining, Bill Dailey - Dry Sump, Skip - Demon Performance...and all the other partners helped to build this bad ass Charger Hellcat.

Also, want to send a huge thank you to Travis Tucker for all his racing advise & support and stopping me from doing Luigi stuff to my car. LOL!! <inside joke>

I am glad I have been able to help you out and steer you in the right direction on some of this build. Just remember PVC does not belong in a racecar!!😂

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
How did I miss this? Will look for it tonight.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Skip is a great dude. I should hit him up one of these days. He was there for me back when I had an SRT Jeep twin turbo.
Excellent job… now go break the track records!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Great video and you have a badass Charger. Did I see the guy who was working on Demonologys car?

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #12
Great video and you have a badass Charger. Did I see the guy who was working on Demonologys car?
Yeah Jack Pennington built Demonology and my car and he owns Jack Fab Performance

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yeah Jack Pennington built Demonology and my car and he owns Jack Fab Performance
I thought that was him. You from Texas? Long ride to Fuel Tech.

Any passes on it yet?

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #14
I thought that was him. You from Texas? Long ride to Fuel Tech.

Any passes on it yet?
I'm from Southest Texas, but live in Atlanta, Georgia. So the drive to Jack Fab Performance is a long haul. But FuelTech is only 30 minutes from my house. LOL! :)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I'm from Southest Texas, but live in Atlanta, Georgia. So the drive to Jack Fab Performance is a long haul. But FuelTech is only 30 minutes from my house. LOL! :)
That is a long haul especially with a rig. You have any events planned? I'd like to see your hot rod make some passes.

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #16
That is a long haul especially with a rig. You have any events planned? I'd like to see your hot rod make some passes.
We should be at all of the major events: Texas2K, Florida2K and most of the Street Car Takeovers and tons of local events in around Georgia.

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
Congratulations

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Im looking to do the same with Satera except im looking at a 4l80 vs. a TH400 and either the Holly or the Fueltech 700. Absolutely love the ability to make changes right on ur dam cell phone! I have a bigger ci motor than u at 430ci and its an Aluminum block vs BGE which is living on borrowed time at those power levels imo.

My question is how are u getting away with 76mm Turbo's? I was told that 68mm is the biggest I can go without becoming REALLY laggy on the stree or for roll racingt. This is a roll-race 1/2 mile build for me and the motor and trans can hamdle more than 1800 whp but im told its a TERRIBLE idea to even go with 72mm's nevermind the 76mm's!

This is coming from the guy who has built more Turbo Hellcats than everyone else put together practically.

HHP destroyed (3) BGE blocks last year before switching to the Aluminum with biillet mains. They were making 1500-1600 whp in a REALLY lightweight car but that was with a Blower so much more abuse of course but they state they have not broke one since switching to the Amuinum block which gets ur more CI's btw.

They seem to lite up pretty quick on the dyno tho so IDN what to think now smh. I wanted 76mm's so I could turn it up to 2000-2200 whp cause the 4l80 will handle it but at 411 ci IDN how ur gonna spool that those things on on the street unless this is a dedicated race car and u dont care about that.

You mentioned having the fastest Charger. I think ur a long way out from that bro. Takes a LOT more to go 6.70's then HP. I would be curious to know how it spools up on the street thanx..... I plan on taking this to Drag Week this year.

Thank you again to FuelTech for awesome ECU/software, motor built by Jake Sre - Sampson Racing, car built by Jack Pennington Eric Delorio Matthew Douglas - Jack Fab Performance, Roger - Harts Turbo, Carl and Mike - Rossler Transmission, Kevin - Precision Shaft Technologies, Todd Brueckmann - TBA Machining, Bill Dailey - Dry Sump, Skip - Demon Performance...and all the other partners helped to build this bad ass Charger Hellcat.

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #19
Im looking to do the same with Satera except im looking at a 4l80 vs. a TH400 and either the Holly or the Fueltech 700. Absolutely love the ability to make changes right on ur dam cell phone! I have a bigger ci motor than u at 430ci and its an Aluminum block vs BGE which is living on borrowed time at those power levels imo.

My question is how are u getting away with 76mm Turbo's? I was told that 68mm is the biggest I can go without becoming REALLY laggy on the stree or for roll racingt. This is a roll-race 1/2 mile build for me and the motor and trans can hamdle more than 1800 whp but im told its a TERRIBLE idea to even go with 72mm's nevermind the 76mm's!

This is coming from the guy who has built more Turbo Hellcats than everyone else put together practically.

HHP destroyed (3) BGE blocks last year before switching to the Aluminum with biillet mains. They were making 1500-1600 whp in a REALLY lightweight car but that was with a Blower so much more abuse of course but they state they have not broke one since switching to the Amuinum block which gets ur more CI's btw.

They seem to lite up pretty quick on the dyno tho so IDN what to think now smh. I wanted 76mm's so I could turn it up to 2000-2200 whp cause the 4l80 will handle it but at 411 ci IDN how ur gonna spool that those things on on the street unless this is a dedicated race car and u dont care about that.

You mentioned having the fastest Charger. I think ur a long way out from that bro. Takes a LOT more to go 6.70's then HP. I would be curious to know how it spools up on the street thanx..... I plan on taking this to Drag Week this year.
Our previous build of stock blower and stock bottom end and 200 shot of nitrous; ran 8.7 at ~1500 whp and made over 100 passes on that setup and won tons of events.

Your statements are from a limited source of data and comes from a Hellcat Community and not from the larger Race Community. Hellcat Community is about 5 to 6 years behind the Racing Community. Ford and Chevy have been in the low 6's and might be into the 5's now for their late model cars. Hellcats just got into the 6's this January.

To include, your data source is coming from tuners/shop owners that never used the best ECU software on the market = FuelTech and have never been apart of the racing community.

We made tons of changes (that we're not disclosing at this time) to make this build work just like the racing community.

NOTE....These records are for stock chassis and not full blow tube chassis cars.
Quickest/Fastest Hellcat CHARGER record is at 7.7 and we're going to break that record
Quickest/Fastest Hellcat Challenger is at 6.9
https://www.dodgegarage.com/news/ar...st-srt-hellcat-cars-to-duel-in-las-vegas.html

Jake Sampson built this block and strengthen it to hold 2000+ whp and we did some other things to spin the crank over 8000 rpm.

Rossler built this TH400 to hold 2400 whp but curb weight is critical on failure

Turbo Lag - we need to stop using these cookie cutter TT kits (off the shelf kits) and build custom TT builds like the racing community. Thus you are correct, from a cookie cutter kit the smaller turbos will not lag. But look at the piping and how they route the hot and cold side. Those kits don't make sense for adding more power, larger turbos = lag

See picture below on how to build this 76mm TT: No Lag and watch the FuelTech video; turbos spoil in under 4 seconds for launching the car

76mm Harts Turbo - we selected Harts 76mm because we do not want to stress the turbos at 99% to make the power. Thus we're using larger turbos and only racing at 60% capacity of the turbo. Thus limiting parts failure and longer life.

1677772189760.png

Attachments

Last edited:

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
I think what he is trying to say. If it took you 1500hp to run an 8.7 adding even 300hp more isn't going to get you into the 6s. Even with the fuel tech computer and its capabilities. The transmission will help you.
Really nice build. I am sure you will be the fastest hellcat charger. This thing is going to be a monster. My comment above does not take that away from it. Keep us posted of the progress it makes and your experiences.