Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

We need more car discussion on this forum.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
I'm seriously thinking about adding a Superformance Grand Sport to the stable...will that work?

View attachment 25727 View attachment 25728
LOVE the Grand Sports and have considered a replica as well. I've seen all 5 of the originals together and they're amazing cars. I used to walk by this '63 Z06 on the way to my office every morning....

Vic.jpg

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I heard you're a real jerk.... :oops:

:unsure:

:whistle:

;)
You weren't supposed to share that.

🤫

😂

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I would for sure make her a cruiser and make her border line radical but tame to drive and be reliable to take on long hauls. The wife and kids get to enjoy what you enjoy and that’s a forever time in
Moment for all to remember.
I lean hard in this direction many times. Kids are not getting any younger and i don't really go to the track like i used too.

I'd vote for a street legal, straight axle, Hilborn EFI big-block gasser!
While i love gassers, this is probably the one thing i won't do with it.
But a big block with a stick sounds yummy

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
I do consulting work for Ancient Aliens and The Curse of Oak Island. :)
2 of my most favorite shows!! Can’t wait for the new seasons to start!! They both drive my wife NUTS lol

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I am not doubting you what so ever . I can only speak from my own personal experiences and I have never had an issue with AAD customer service. Same as speedlogix. Many people have complaints about them but I never had any issues with them either . I hope you get your issues resolved with them .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
I am not turned against them or anything. Just saying they are not too good with CS right now. I will buy a set of their bottom tension arms this winter, and I even own an old SX set and a BMR set. I like their new bushings. In my effort to mod and keep it very streetable while doing all I can for the track, those new bushings are the deal for sturdy AND quiet. The old style of bushings bolted up under the rear seats squeak now :)

I have never ever had a problem with Lisa either. Matter of fact a shoutout for her, last week, I needed to score a set of Hawk brake pads overnight. Speedlogix made it happen for me. Ha, once over at the other place someone accused me of being related to her or some strange thing because I post positive about them. Damn, I see, I missed four more pages since yesterday here!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yep you’re right. I don’t want to be negative on the AAD because the set is definitely the bomb for controlling the wheels once set right and as you say... never touch them again. Of coarse I have a completely different tire situation and comparing to yours would be apple’s to hand grenades. I ended up with considerably too much toe in. I can see that it’s pidgin toed just looking at it. But... it ran like crazy and I noticed that it felt more stable then when the toe was slightly out. Of coarse having one in and one out would be disastrous, but I’m kinda thinking that, at least in a straight line with big sidewall drag tires, a little toe in might not be a bad thing to go in a straight line.
Oh, zero or toe-in. It was the toe-out we did not detect then went to the track that was bad. The past two weeks on basically zero works all the way past 160 if the damn pavement is up to it and the tires are right. Believe me it is in a straight and at WOT that it displays that major darting left and right crap with toe-out, otherwise it is tough to feel anything different other than the flat inability to corner worth a damn no matter how hard you try.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
That's weird. Did you call them?

I'm working on next weekends video now and have a good interview with Parker on how the fans work and setup.
No, I admit, just let the emails go. That may have saved me some time, huh? Not a big deal now that I did the research project myself. Like I posted a few minutes ago, I am not so pissed to disown them, I’ll even finish my collection out and get the tension arms this winter, then I’ll have every arm they sell attached. It was more easy to write my steps, questions and conditions in a mail, and I as hoping for a semi scientific answer. It was the engineer in me. Like writing a request for info us construction people do I guess.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Oak Island comes back soon, just saw the ad the other day. I think it's early Nov.
I was thinking there may not be a season with covid and travel restrictions

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
I’m as guilty as anyone for off topic posts, but I’m not a racer/modder so there aren’t many things left to be said about oil and catch cans. That said, I love reading all the racing and build threads.

Also, there’s never been a year quite like this, and this place is therapeutic for my politically, pandemicly, and racially battered brain. Lots of good folks here to unload on. Hellcatforum.org is cheaper than a shrink. [biggrin]
I'm with you. This forum is very therapeutic for a old guy like me. I enjoy living vicariously through a lot of you hard core racers/engine builders and I enjoy all of the off-topic posts, especially the gun stuff. The people on here are top-notch and supportive of each other, especially during times of tragedy. So, keep posting whatever floats your boat and I'll keep enjoying it!

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
2 of my most favorite shows!! Can’t wait for the new seasons to start!! They both drive my wife NUTS lol
Same here. Wife can’t stand them. The narrator drives me nuts, too.

“A button? Could it be that King Arthur ate lunch here?”

We have friends whose son works on the production of Oak Island. He said new season will start in November.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Yeah....the narrator reactions drive me crazy too....

Dirt??? on Oak Island.....could this be dirt that was brought by the Knights Templar??
That's funny right there.

I find it funny I grew up in Nova Scotia and I heard all the legends. When I went there as a kid it was just dirt and trees . Lol. Now your telling me it's dirt and trees the Knights templar put there

Stl376

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
O'fallon
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat A8
A lot of stuff has been discussed already and I find myself using the search vs starting new topics. I’ve been researching swapping to the 3.09 gear for several weeks and have found a lot of topics on it.

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #133
There are fans on the control arms, SWEET!
LOL dang auto correct got me.

I’m in the beginning of a remote flex tune for E85 with OST on my M6 Challenger. Hoping for completion and a track visit or 2 before it gets too cold here in Pa. What tips can anyone give on running corn, pros, cons, things to watch out for etc, things to do not do watch out for during the tuning process, I’m a newbie to corn.
Start a thread and tag me and I'll tell ya what I know. One thing I will say is to treat 93 as a "getting groceries" fuel when your on flex. I tested mine thoroughly and it does use the right timing map every time, but it would only take one time for it not to and you got problems. I've got some content I'll put together eventually on that for my channel. I love it. Also, I tested making very small changes like 2-3 gallons of E85 to a half tank of 93 and it calculated properly, but honestly that was me being OCD. Now I just run it down to close to empty and switch fuels if I need to for some reason. Hope that makes sense.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I heard you're a real jerk.... :oops:

:unsure:

:whistle:

;)
I met moparjim in person a few times and at the track and he always trees me....that jerk.

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I met moparjim in person a few times and at the track and he always trees me....that jerk.
Not always. You got me a couple times.😉😀

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Not always. You got me a couple times.😉😀
Trying to make everybody believe your the nice guy eh. Red lights don't count Jim...what a jerk.:p

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I know both of these guys .

Aren't you lucky🤣🤣🤣

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
What was the white running, if you don't mind my asking?
Sorry Mag

Very mild big block
Mild trans
370 gears & ford 9"
Car ran 12.20 s on BF G street tires driven both ways to the track
Been to Woodward with her several times
Grand Bend dragway
St Thomas dragway
Back when I had time & drank less

Last time to the track in 2006 with some new parts & MT s trying to break 11 s I exploded the convertor & the center section on the starting line
She hooked hard for .5 seconds

Tore the drivetrain out the next day
Divorce
Lost my job ( company went bankrupt )
2 kids weekend dad deal
New Chic
New job
Car sat
Time passes fast & an old friend wanted the car
Since I knew it was in good hands I sold it

As you can see he is enjoying it (y)(y)(y)

I still have my 68
Its not as pretty but its faster

I m getting lazy that s why I bought a high HP Challenger
Now if I could only put my beer down

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
LOL dang auto correct got me.

Start a thread and tag me and I'll tell ya what I know. One thing I will say is to treat 93 as a "getting groceries" fuel when your on flex. I tested mine thoroughly and it does use the right timing map every time, but it would only take one time for it not to and you got problems. I've got some content I'll put together eventually on that for my channel. I love it. Also, I tested making very small changes like 2-3 gallons of E85 to a half tank of 93 and it calculated properly, but honestly that was me being OCD. Now I just run it down to close to empty and switch fuels if I need to for some reason. Hope that makes sense.
Perfect!! I will do just such and start a Thread on it.
OCD? I planned on doing the same thing, testing fuels of differing E content right back to 93. Also once tune is complete I plan to dyno at E83-85, in between, and back on 93 but will do so VERY carefully and methodically.
Watch for the Thread!!