Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hello from SC

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Our school was all guys...6 blocks away was Mt Mercy academy...(all girls)...on Thursday nights the local 8th mile drags would run...I raced my 69 RR every wk...the drags would shut down @ 11..no way was I layin under the car @ 11pm to bolt up the flange thrush mufflers...Fri morning I would drive to school with open headers..(and numbers still on the windows)..me and my buddies would do burnouts in front of the girls school..the chicks loved it...the nuns..not so much..figured out who I was..called my school...I got banned from drivin my own car to school on Fridays...I was a junior...It was a glorious time
We had some great times back then.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We had some great times back then.
Not many guys had cars in my HS...maybe 4 or 5..and they were all beaters..as a junior I had a RR..my senior year I had a new Demon 340...I was the fastest guy for two years...till graduation night...this skinny little curly head nerdy guy.. bought a 67 Ford Failane GTA with a 390...him and his brother built a very healthy 427 and tricked the car out..(nobody expected he was a car guy)...after graduation we all went down to Ohio st...(the street racing meca)...almost the whole graduation class went...he spanked me like a red headed step child...(and my demon was no slouch)...took me a long time to get over that after bein top dog for two years...guys still talk about that today..:(:(:(

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Not many guys had cars in my HS...maybe 4 or 5..and they were all beaters..as a junior I had a RR..my senior year I had a new Demon 340...I was the fastest guy for two years...till graduation night...this skinny little curly head nerdy guy.. bought a 67 Ford Failane GTA with a 390...him and his brother built a very healthy 427 and tricked the car out..(nobody expected he was a car guy)...after graduation we all went down to Ohio st...(the street racing meca)...almost the whole graduation class went...he spanked me like a red headed step child...(and my demon was no slouch)...took me a long time to get over that after bein top dog for two years...guys still talk about that today..:(:(:(
High school was the highlight of many people's lives? What was that all about?

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
I went to public school. It had police with K9s patrolling the halls and bathrooms everyday. We had riots as an ongoing thing. Riot cops and tear gas were used on more than 1 occasion. You had to learn how to fight or you were fucked.
Holy shit. We had fights here and there but nothing like that. 😳

Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Challenger TorRed HellCat
As a new guy I must saw the devolution of this thread is some funny shit.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
As a new guy I must saw the devolution of this thread is some funny shit.
In typical fashion.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
In HS..if ya got outta line...the priests were gonna work ya over...I got my share..(but deserved it all)...
Obviously

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hated high school.
Fuckin sucked.
No reunions.
Fuck em all

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Thread Starter #109

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
A lot of people don't have fond memories of HS..I loved it...but it certainly wasn' t the highlight of my life...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hated high school.
Fuckin sucked.
No reunions.
Fuck em all
WTF Hunter...you can't be serious...cars.. chicks..sports...drinkin parties...hangin out with the guys...WTF's not to like...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The bruises lasted longer than the long term effects of trying to make me conform to the rules ;););)

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Hey @Ace1894 !! Glad to see you brother!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
HS was great just like most said above. I have gone to almost all the reunions also and have partied like Prince says; like it is1999. Got a 50th in September. There are four of us from HS that have been BFF and that is no shit. Bro’s from another mother. We just need to see each other more and continually try to do more knowing not one of us lives forever.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
We are that age when it was all about Muscle car galore! John went to a different HS but both of our school parking lots would look like what we see now at Classic car shows ! Really Beautiful Cars.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
What was best were the mornings we lined up with buckets of water in the school parking lot. ANYTHING driven in had to stop and do burnouts. What a great start to a day for a 17 yr old in the early 70’s.:love:

Oh, I was elected the Chief Justice of student council and had the responsibility for the parking lot parking and general behavior. Serious crime and some of that shit we hear of now? Are you serious?? I just described the worst we did. Besides short fist fights to discipline dumb asses and others who had not had their ass kicked yet and thought they were immune.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
WTF Hunter...you can't be serious...cars.. chicks..sports...drinkin parties...hangin out with the guys...WTF's not to like...
I'm with @Hunter didnt care for high school. Didnt play sports or go to any get togethers including prom

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I'm with @Hunter didnt care for high school. Didnt play sports or go to any get togethers including prom
Went to all the proms...(with my now wife)..was active in sports as well..guess that made a difference...was never a good student...not dumb...just hated being told what to do...or following the rules...go figure:giggle::giggle:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Went to all the proms...(with my now wife)..was active in sports as well..guess that made a difference...was never a good student...not dumb...just hated being told what to do...or following the rules...go figure:giggle::giggle:
I hated high school. They pushed me through after my sophomore year. I was absent 49 days my senior year. Anymore than that you stayed back. I was probably double that.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I hated high school. They pushed me through after my sophomore year. I was absent 49 days my senior year. Anymore than that you stayed back. I was probably double that.
LOL...we got graded for conduct as well...75 was the passing grade....fail conduct..you don't graduate...there were 3pt violations..and 10 point violations for more serious conduct issues...for the love of God..I don't know how I made it through:unsure::unsure::unsure: