Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hello from SC

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Ha, over here I don’t have even one person on ignore right now. Everyone I would have done that on is gone!:p
Get ready for the Ford threads, they are coming soon!;)

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
It has been nice, no Fords, pickups or EV reviews on the worlds best Hellcat Forum.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
It has been nice, no Fords, pickups or EV reviews on the worlds best Hellcat Forum.
That’s because CC took a break😂

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Thread Starter #64
More shit I didn't see. But with your comments here, I decided to look and saw that was not the only "snark remark" made now was it?
You won't see guys over here even posting all their Jerk off gay shit at each other trolling out a thread! And duplicate threads don't happen here either!

Linda
I didn’t say it was. I gave the condensed version as background. I made a post that was tongue in cheek and somebody didn’t like it. It got pulled. I made a thread noting my thoughts that it was ridiculous that the post got pulled. It was full of snark too, and some truth. I got banned. So be it. But now I didn’t post anything over there about being gay, straight, or Martian. I don’t care one way or the other what anybody is. My heterosexuality isn’t threatened by anyone else’s choices.

1675778168913.gif
I’m truly sorry if I stepped on your toes (or anyone’s) personally in some way that I was unaware of.
1675777650903.gif

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Remember that Saturday morning Ice age show he had....now he does a Sunday morning gig ..(a religious thing)...he's like a cross between Rev. Ike...and Jimmie Swaggert...sponsored by Ford...(too many commercials)...his daughter is in em...she's wearin more makeup than Tammy Faye..(remember her:unsure:)..he's good @ it...had me questioning my faith a couple of times...

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Remember that Saturday morning Ice age show he had....now he does a Sunday morning gig ..(a religious thing)...he's like a cross between Rev. Ike...and Jimmie Swaggert...sponsored by Ford...(too many commercials)...his daughter is in em...she's wearin more makeup than Tammy Faye..(remember her:unsure:)..he's good @ it...had me questioning my faith a couple of times...
i don't watch him, the videos are too long etc. Besides every Sunday morning, I attempt to be a good boy at our local Church to make up for the rest of the week.;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
i don't watch him, the videos are too long etc. Besides every Sunday morning, I attempt to be a good boy at our local Church to make up for the rest of the week.;)
I watch..till he starts askin for donations..

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
My dad talking to my mom about me missing Church as a young teenager when I visited my dad on the weekends

"Why does the dam kid need to be a Catholic 1 hour out of the week"

I was a bit troubled as a child :devilish:

My mom & my stepfather were VERY devoted to the Church

1675783570147.png

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My dad talking to my mom about me missing Church as a young teenager when I visited my dad on the weekends

View attachment 96236
Ester was cool...you beady eyed old fool

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

View attachment 96236
Troubled????......I would of made you look like a sissy as a kid....I was bad...(real bad)...but never got caught...:devilish::devilish::devilish:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
An expression my grandmother used, and I’m 70.
So did mine...and I'll be 70 next month...musta been a lot of monkeys around back in the day...

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
So did mine...and I'll be 70 next month...musta been a lot of monkeys around back in the day...
But did they shine? :unsure:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle

View attachment 96236
Hell, I went to a private Catholic grade school. They wanted me there for many good reasons. After i have seen some of the videos and heard stories of my youth can't blame them! They were constantly fixing our behavior outside of Church and inside of the Church every morning, as us young guys were bored. But, i sure can sing the old hymns the nuns taught us to sing like a champ now! They did a good job, and i did get a great education. If I had kids now, they would be going to private schools or would be right here at home learning.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I didn’t say it was. I gave the condensed version as background. I made a post that was tongue in cheek and somebody didn’t like it. It got pulled. I made a thread noting my thoughts that it was ridiculous that the post got pulled. It was full of snark too, and some truth. I got banned. So be it. But now I didn’t post anything over there about being gay, straight, or Martian. I don’t care one way or the other what anybody is. My heterosexuality isn’t threatened by anyone else’s choices.

View attachment 96223
I’m truly sorry if I stepped on your toes (or anyone’s) personally in some way that I was unaware of.
View attachment 96222
I thought the post was witty and funny and to the point. If it got turned into prostate cancer that person missed the joke. You can turn anything said into something else if you try

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hell, I went to a private Catholic grade school. They wanted me there for many good reasons. After i have seen some of the videos and heard stories of my youth can't blame them! They were constantly fixing our behavior outside of Church and inside of the Church every morning, as us young guys were bored. But, i sure can sing the old hymns the nuns taught us to sing like a champ now! They did a good job, and i did get a great education. If I had kids now, they would be going to private schools or would be right here at home learning.
For me it was public school till HS..my mother then made me go to an all boy private catholic HS..run by the Franciscans..learned quickly how to dodge a punch..four great years that probably kept me from going to prison...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I thought the post was witty and funny and to the point. If it got turned into prostate cancer that person missed the joke. You can turn anything said into something else if you try
That's what we need here...more funny and witty members...somebody's gotta replace CC

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
That's what we need here...more funny and witty members...somebody's gotta replace CC
so talking about fords made him funny and witty :geek:

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
so talking about fords made him funny and witty :geek:
CC enjoyed getting ribbed just as much we enjoyed giving it to him. Especially about the fords.

Not sure whatever went down leading to his absence though.