Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hello from SC

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Thread Starter #21
C482AA96-8ED5-4976-8626-A6141441ABCA.gif

🤣 Now THIS, this is my sorta place!!

DemonSRT

500 Posts Club
Donating Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kawartha Lakes
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Built in Canada 2018 Demon #3135
Thanks for the welcome! Yes I got banned. There was a troll that kept posting threads about the black ghost last call car. The guy had posted like a dozen threads, and they were all awful, cheering threads like they were written by a 12 year old. He’s obsessed with the #6 car, it’ll be worth more than a Demon, it’s a million dollar car by this time next year, yada yada yada. You get the picture. So, in his last thread he was bragging about how entertaining his threads were, and I posted the following response:

“Gotta hand it to you, you‘re a master baiter. But, where’s the rub in this for you? You just trying to jack your thread count or what? Well, the rest of us are tired of getting jerked around about this #6 car. Why don’t you just get ahold of yourself and quit being such a wanker. Find another way to bust some energy out. Get a punching bag and beat it like it owes you money. Stop thinking about the #6 car before you really do go blind to all else.”

I thought it was a rather witty response to this idiot, but the moderator took great offense to it. This led to additional brief back and forth about satire, men’s health issues, the prostate, etc., and, PRESTO! I was banned. A buddy of mine got banned at the same time. And to add insult to injury, I’d just won Hellcat of the Month in September and had a premium membership until 10/23!
So there. Now you guys have seen the worst of my posts. I’ll await my banning here as well, or acceptance onto the Island of Misfit Toys.
Just hope he doesn't come over here.
He even made me sick of him and that is not easy to do. lol

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #23
Very nice and welcome. Is that Hell Raisin’? Hard to tell in the shadows.
Yep. Hellraisin. Love the color and the way it changes so much based on the lighting.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thanks for the welcome! Yes I got banned. There was a troll that kept posting threads about the black ghost last call car. The guy had posted like a dozen threads, and they were all awful, cheering threads like they were written by a 12 year old. He’s obsessed with the #6 car, it’ll be worth more than a Demon, it’s a million dollar car by this time next year, yada yada yada. You get the picture. So, in his last thread he was bragging about how entertaining his threads were, and I posted the following response:

“Gotta hand it to you, you‘re a master baiter. But, where’s the rub in this for you? You just trying to jack your thread count or what? Well, the rest of us are tired of getting jerked around about this #6 car. Why don’t you just get ahold of yourself and quit being such a wanker. Find another way to bust some energy out. Get a punching bag and beat it like it owes you money. Stop thinking about the #6 car before you really do go blind to all else.”

I thought it was a rather witty response to this idiot, but the moderator took great offense to it. This led to additional brief back and forth about satire, men’s health issues, the prostate, etc., and, PRESTO! I was banned. A buddy of mine got banned at the same time. And to add insult to injury, I’d just won Hellcat of the Month in September and had a premium membership until 10/23!
So there. Now you guys have seen the worst of my posts. I’ll await my banning here as well, or acceptance onto the Island of Misfit Toys.

The very worst that something like this will get you here is a "ease up a bit", but in the context of what you're saying, not even that...

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
This site is like the black sheep squadron of the Hellcat world, and I think we all like it that way. Welcome, glad to have another misfit among us!

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #26
The very worst that something like this will get you here is a "ease up a bit", but in the context of what you're saying, not even that...
Understood. I try to be a decent contributing member, always compliment people on their rides, and if I don’t dig someone’s ride, I don’t say anything at all. That dude was driving a lot of people nuts though, myself included, so I finally waded in. Oh well, it is what it is. I‘ll try to be less offensive here lol

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Understood. I try to be a decent contributing member, always compliment people on their rides, and if I don’t dig someone’s ride, I don’t say anything at all. That dude was driving a lot of people nuts though, myself included, so I finally waded in. Oh well, it is what it is. I‘ll try to be less offensive here lol
Don't be meek. Just be yourself.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Don't be meek. Just be yourself.

: )

Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Challenger TorRed HellCat
Hey Ace. Too bad about the other place. I decided to get an account over here cuz I may not be far behind you.Lol. If they ban you there must be a few more of us on a short leash. HaHa.
Any way, there are a lot of us not too happy about losing good, contributing members like yourself and Unavowed.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
That effn guy is gonna get me banned soon. Such an asshat.
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“HCBG is the collector dream car”
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“Hollywood will make it sought after, it’s going to be in the next FnF movie”!
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“Will be worth 10x MSRP”!
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“Will be worth more than a Demon”
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“HCBG will be the greatest car story of all time”!
This guy…I swear

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #31
Hey Ace. Too bad about the other place. I decided to get an account over here cuz I may not be far behind you.Lol. If they ban you there must be a few more of us on a short leash. HaHa.
Any way, there are a lot of us not too happy about losing good, contributing members like yourself and Unavowed.
Hey man what’s up? I appreciate it! Yeah I hate Unavowed got banned too. I really was surprised because it was all light hearted from my perspective, but I struck somebody‘s nerve obviously. I enjoyed the place, but I’ll come here for my Hellcat fix. I’m a member on ChallengerTalk too, and that’s a good group. A lot of Hellcat.org guys there too, so look it up and join there as well. You’ll like it. These guys here are more my speed too. Welcome aboard.

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #32
That effn guy is gonna get me banned soon. Such an asshat.
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“HCBG is the collector dream car”
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“Hollywood will make it sought after, it’s going to be in the next FnF movie”!
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“Will be worth 10x MSRP”!
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“Will be worth more than a Demon”
“Brotherhood”! 🤮
“HCBG will be the greatest car story of all time”!
This guy…I swear
🤣🤣 Yeah man and he is also so far up Linda’s ass he can taste what she eats. I don’t believe he’s got a Hellcat or anything else. He can’t be more than 12. At least I’m not seeing that anymore lol.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
🤣🤣 Yeah man and he is also so far up Linda’s ass he can taste what she eats. I don’t believe he’s got a Hellcat or anything else. He can’t be more than 12. At least I’m not seeing that anymore lol.
She’s here too. J/S…
I think I see how ur getting banned now…😂

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #34
She’s here too. J/S…
I think I see how ur getting banned now…😂
Yeah I saw that 🤣. I’m not saying she invited him up there, just saying he’s doing his best to make his way ;). And, while I enjoy these forums a lot, if they’re all out of my life tomorrow, I’ll just get more work done ;) So, ban away if it blows yer skirt up!!
Hey Linda!! Thanks for the welcome winner tag! 😃
1675736279336.gif

Member ID
Reactions
City
B
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Welcome from Michigan! :ROFLMAO:

Had to fire up my old account over here, had enough of the Ghost 💩
Found out all the cool kids are over here.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yes, been over to the ‘hood one more time today to post some pictures and videos to summarize a simple question for the OP after four pages of bullshit that was about to make the dude spend way too much money. But when you put several want-a-be automotive and engineering geniuses in one place, then?

Hey @Ace1894 one thing we can do here is take any thread and actually forget WTF it was originally about also. You need to watch us, that can get pretty funny around here.
Agreed....but I have always believed...tis better to be absolutely ridiculous..than absolutely boring ;);):p

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome from MGC.
Show us some pics of the best color (TorRed) Challenger.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Challenger TorRed HellCat
Welcome from MGC.
Show us some pics of the best color (TorRed) Challenger.
Absolutely! F4F2CF55-1308-476D-9AFD-3B35C4490420.jpeg C310C27A-1D2D-4524-99FE-A96E2B5E92CE.jpeg F5E14DE2-ED34-46B0-AEFE-7E8CEED925E0.jpeg 5C2E52D4-E83F-4B94-A0CE-A75FEEAD1220.jpeg

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Yeah I saw that 🤣. I’m not saying she invited him up there, just saying he’s doing his best to make his way ;). And, while I enjoy these forums a lot, if they’re all out of my life tomorrow, I’ll just get more work done ;) So, ban away if it blows yer skirt up!!
Hey Linda!! Thanks for the welcome winner tag! 😃
View attachment 96195
Welcome to the forum @Ace1894 That morning I woke up and you were done over there! I think maybe you might have been drinking along with Arnie!

I'm sure the guys here would appreciate if you post up your Dad served aboard the USS Antietam from 1944 to 1946
And @BULL I'm sure he would appreciate seeing a picture of the Hurst Shifter that you got for a present

Linda