Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We figured that out a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
Sweet fancy Moses....if that don't beat all...yer a REAL alien...(not like those fence jumpin wanna be Mexicans)...well that explains that bubblin boilin cauldren full of animal parts you feed on:p....you aint from that planet that eats cats are ya:sneaky:.......uhhh let me guess...yer real name is Mork...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Welcome to our corner (of insanity?)

; )
Tis better to be absolutely ridiculous...than absolutely boring...that's why we drive the cars we do;););)

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Sweet fancy Moses....if that don't beat all...yer a REAL alien...(not like those fence jumpin wanna be Mexicans)...well that explains that bubblin boilin cauldren full of animal parts you feed on:p....you aint from that planet that eats cats are ya:sneaky:.......uhhh let me guess...yer real name is Mork...:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Take me to your leader...
No, on second thought, DO NOT.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Take me to your leader...
No, on second thought, DO NOT.
Uhhh can you speak Italian...;);)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yes...

Ready?

"...Hawaiian Pizza..."
Ummm...I'm not sure that's gonna work...:unsure:

Member ID
Reactions
City
Anytown
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
Hi Guys, I'm a life long Mopar guy who still has a 68 Road Runner and of course my new Ram Rebel truck. But I've been wanting one of the new Challengers for quite a while now and I'm getting ready to order a new 2023 Jailbreak as soon as they are available. I want to learn as much as I can before I order. I appreaciate any advice as I look forward with excitement about getting one of these 'last great Mopar V8 muscle cars'. Thanks, RRDon

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi Guys, I'm a life long Mopar guy who still has a 68 Road Runner and of course my new Ram Rebel truck. But I've been wanting one of the new Challengers for quite a while now and I'm getting ready to order a new 2023 Jailbreak as soon as they are available. I want to learn as much as I can before I order. I appreaciate any advice as I look forward with excitement about getting one of these 'last great Mopar V8 muscle cars'. Thanks, RRDon

Welcome to our place!

There are two threads that are (trying) to track that options coming up for next year.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Anytown
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
Welcome to our place!

There are two threads that are (trying) to track that options coming up for next year.
Thanks Bull

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I would start my search now and get the order in with the way things are now.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Welcome @RRDon. I agree with @DavidKFla. I’d get the order in ASAP. With all the supply issues going on I think it would only help.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Hello Hellcat owners. My name is Gus, I live in Hawaii. My stable consists of a Twin Turbo 97 Viper GTS, 2005 SLK 55 AMG(wife's car), 2004 E55 AMG, 2006 Toyota Prius (Lol). I have a 2023 Jail Break on order, which if purchased, will replace the E55. JB just seems like a suitable replacement. If I don't get raped on the markup of course.

Gus//
Welcome Gus! VERY nice stable you have there, I had an '05 S55 back in the day and it was pretty sweet...

Keep us posted on your build status and enjoy the forum in the interim; I've been here a short time myself and have learned tons and the folks here are super helpful...if not outright hilarious!

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Hello Everyone!!!
New Redeye owner in Octane red. Love the car, so much fun!!
Hopefully I can learn to make smart-ass comments on here like everyone else!!:p:D:oops::rolleyes:
Welcome (19-series?)! In order to make smart ass comments you're required to post pictures of your ride, including the most inane/silly mods in the "what I did to my Hellcat today"...not that I would know anything about that of course...!

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Hey, I'm new here! Hi! Many of you already know me, and maybe some came here to avoid me! LOL! I'll try to be good! :)
Welcome "new" guy...and best. username. ever! (y)(y)

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Greetings. Kevin with 2022 SRT Durango use for transporting family. Might as well enjoy driving the family around. Blessings to all.
Welcome! And that's certainly an excellent way to get the family around both rapidly and in style...

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome and like everyone else said; get your order in sooner rather than later or "settle" for a new '22 like I did recently. There's no telling what kind of crazy pricing, ADM, etc. you're looking at, and it matters more to some people than others but it's gonna be crazy no question. Dealers are losing their minds and their greed has reached epic levels. I ended up going with Koons and got an insane under-MSRP deal (and that's with paying to have it shipped 2500+ miles!) and checking their Challenger Hellcat inventory this morning they have 9 new/"used"...

*edit. Sorry, Koons has more than that, they're listing their in-transit inventory differently. Jailbreaks are nice 'cause you can configure them however you like but the Hellcat I got from Koons was MUCH nicer/higher optioned than the one I had ordered from my local dealer and THOUSANDS cheaper...true story!

Last edited:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome from the MGC and good luck with your search

HOWFAST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Honolulu
State
HI
Country
United States
Vehicle
97 VIPER GTS
Welcome Gus! VERY nice stable you have there, I had an '05 S55 back in the day and it was pretty sweet...

Keep us posted on your build status and enjoy the forum in the interim; I've been here a short time myself and have learned tons and the folks here are super helpful...if not outright hilarious!

It says its in BG status. Hopefully it keeps processing.

Gus//

Member ID
Reactions
City
Anytown
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
Has anyone heard yet when you can actually place an order for a 2023? Right now the dealers are all telling me they can't order the 2023's yet. Thanks, RRDon

PS Do you guys think it would be ok to post a pic the very first, brand spanking new, muscle Mopar I bought when I was 20 years old?

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Has anyone heard yet when you can actually place an order for a 2023? Right now the dealers are all telling me they can't order the 2023's yet. Thanks, RRDon

PS Do you guys think it would be ok to post a pic the very first, brand spanking new, muscle Mopar I bought when I was 20 years old?
Post away!