Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

We need more car discussion on this forum.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I know someone who just had a lengthy, positive conference call with a certain coating company in Germany... ('Had to be up really early to get time zones synced up too)

Followed by an even more positive conversation with a friction material company here in the U.S.

(Shhhhhhhhhh......)

:unsure:

;)

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I agree 100% and called for the same thing in a post last week. Nada for a response.

I posted up three road course videos and an extensive review of the wear of different brake pads last week. Those posts cost time and research. I have also been posting about adjusting the AAD arms, little or no interest or participation. Less than three responses, here, very little interest shown, I was disappointed in the response and interest in something I imagine I have spent 40-60 hours on myself and shared.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
None yet but I talked to Parker and Zach from All Angles Design at Challengerfest and am eyeing their Drag Pack setup.
THEY CANNOT ANSWER EMAILS! I have purchased eight very expensive pieces from them. ZERO response to my inquiry. I have spent the past four weekends with a trial and error on their rear end. Horrible customer support. Don’t even begin to tell me how small and good they are. Even had another member call and write to them and mention my name, NOTHING!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I agree 100% and called for the same thing in a post last week. Nada for a response.

I posted up three road course videos and an extensive review of the wear of different brake pads last week. Those posts cost time and research. I have also been posting about adjusting the AAD arms, little or no interest or participation. Less than three responses, here, very little interest shown, I was disappointed in the response and interest in something I imagine I have spent 40-60 hours on myself and shared.
I know the feeling being I do YouTube videos and have spent hours and hours of making them and little to not much reviews. Creating content that interests the masses is very difficult and keeping Forums entertained just as well. As we evolve here it seems most of us have the same views and ideas that keeps us together. I belong to other forums and they are so boring being their is no interaction outside of the forums theme. And as I have said many times this is A very unique group of select members who keep it entertained.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

I"ve mentioned before that I think some threads or messages are slipping by me (notifications and so on) because I would normally at least scan those messages even if I cannot substantively contribute to them. And that's the kind of stuff everyone looks for at one time or another.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I know the feeling being I do YouTube videos and have spent hours and hours of making them and little to not much reviews. Creating content that interests the masses is very difficult and keeping Forums entertained just as well. As we evolve here it seems most of us have the same views and ideas that keeps us together. I belong to other forums and they are so boring being their is no interaction outside of the forums theme. And as I have said many times this is A very unique group of select members who keep it entertained.
The other place is filled with for sale threads by their wheel vendors. It is gross to sort through the recent threads in order to just try to post to help someone or learn something.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
THEY CANNOT ANSWER EMAILS! I have purchased eight very expensive pieces from them. ZERO response to my inquiry. I have spent the past four weekends with a trial and error on their rear end. Horrible customer support. Don’t even begin to tell me how small and good they are. Even had another member call and write to them and mention my name, NOTHING!
that is complete bullshit. If you can't stand behind your products, don't get into the business. If you can't keep up with the business, alter your model and get an administrator. But zero communications says you do not value the customer.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I"ve mentioned before that I think some threads or messages are slipping by me (notifications and so on) because I would normally at least scan those messages even if I cannot substantively contribute to them. And that's the kind of stuff everyone looks for at one time or another.
Happens all the time to me

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I apologize to my friends on here for being such a bitch. But Speedy hits it on target.

I try not to miss things. I press the active topics and it seems to let me see every thread that has a post since I last checked. With my job, it is fun to just drop the contracts and discussion and take a break several times during the day and talk cars with you guys.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
None yet but I talked to Parker and Zach from All Angles Design at Challengerfest and am eyeing their Drag Pack setup.
I'm waiting for your install. May be something I do this winter

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
that is complete bullshit. If you can't stand behind your products, don't get into the business. If you can't keep up with the business, alter your model and get an administrator. But zero communications says you do not value the customer.
What is worse is the FOUR previous track days this summer, the car was border dangerous to drive. I had to buy a DIY alignment kit myself to see WTF is going on as we change the tabs. Because their basic instructions are WRONG and don’t set it up correct. You can spend thousands on alignments and going back and forth, or worse just give a tech the stuff and a charge card. First time for me the tech got me for $600, and it still was not correct.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I'm waiting for your install. May be something I do this winter
I got the flat no camber, no toe finally down. Coincidentally that also works on the road course best for the rear too. If anyone wants that formula, or wants to do something just a bit off, let me know and I’ll can probably give some insights.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I think that is very interesting. I stopped and looked at their stuff at Moparty and without asking he gave me a detailed explanation of the arms and showed me how they worked. My impression of them was great and I would think they would go out of their way to help you.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
I apologize to my friends on here for being such a bitch. But Speedy hits it on target.

I try not to miss things. I press the active topics and it seems to let me see every thread that has a post since I last checked. With my job, it is fun to just drop the contracts and discussion and take a break several times during the day and talk cars with you guys.
I use the tapatalk phone app and I miss a lot of stuff from time to time . I was following your thread for the longest time about sway bar endlinks as I'm in the market for a good set but I stopped getting notifications and then I forgot.

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

I always scan the right side for the recent posts (latest Dodge SRT posts). Problem is I do know the off topic chat doesn't show up there. I'm thinking there are other forums that don't either so if you post in there you will not see it as new and miss it

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
My car is ready. Any guess as to what that means?
Well you already laid the smack down with your TAXI so, WORLD DOMINATION:p

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I use the tapatalk phone app and I miss a lot of stuff from time to time . I was following your thread for the longest time about sway bar endlinks as I'm in the market for a good set but I stopped getting notifications and then I forgot.

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
I know, they have great products, all you guys say they are great people. How strange. But I don’t lie, they have NOT responded to several very legit and important email items I have sent them in the past 60 days. Even as @Finface specifically had conversations and emails with them about me.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I got the flat no camber, no toe finally down. Coincidentally that also works on the road course best for the rear too. If anyone wants that formula, or wants to do something just a bit off, let me know and I’ll can probably give some insights.
What tabs did you finally end up with to get the zero toe. I’ve got my camber where I want it for drag racing but the toe has me chasing my tail. You’re right that doing the math and “figuring” what will work has been frustrating. The last correction I made for toe was too much and now I am going to take half of that back out and see what happens. Thanks.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I know, they have great products, all you guys say they are great people. How strange. But I don’t lie, they have NOT responded to several very legit and important email items I have sent them in the past 60 days. Even as @Finface specifically had conversations and emails with them about me.
One way to get attention is do a google review if they have that on their site and make a rude comment and many times instantly they will respond wanting to keep their reviews up. And you dont have to be nasty you could compliment them and then say your blown away about no response of support.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Isnt there a race section? I would think that would be where the race topics are. Off topic and other stuff is just that I guess. Also there's nothing really new happening to spark any new car posts. And we're bored lol.