Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Uneven wear on DR's

Bboyd

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Monongahla
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Hellcat
have around 100 miles, put it back on the lift go over all the nuts and bolts make sure all is good!

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
have around 100 miles, put it back on the lift go over all the nuts and bolts make sure all is good!
I see the solid cradle bushings in there . How are they on the street?

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Bboyd

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Monongahla
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Hellcat
Different car.. I get no wheel hope anymore. It plants when u get on it BUT ride is LITTLE ROUGH...NOT BAD u can tell..

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Find anything loose?

Bboyd

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Monongahla
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Hellcat
Lol , few jam nuts not as tight as i would like, But not sure if its from getting it alignment and they did it or shit is working loose. i have every thing tight and marked with paint pen we will see what happens going forward... i have read about BMR stuff breaking! i don't see it with out a sign of being loose or having a bad bushing! SO stuff needs looked over once in a while, besides there are a few grease fittings that need hit. Not a big HP number guy.. BUT Im in the 900HP so if its has a weak link I WILL FIND IT AT THE TRACK..

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Lol , few jam nuts not as tight as i would like, But not sure if its from getting it alignment and they did it or shit is working loose. i have every thing tight and marked with paint pen we will see what happens going forward... i have read about BMR stuff breaking! i don't see it with out a sign of being loose or having a bad bushing! SO stuff needs looked over once in a while, besides there are a few grease fittings that need hit. Not a big HP number guy.. BUT Im in the 900HP so if its has a weak link I WILL FIND IT AT THE TRACK..
I’m right with you there, about 860 wheel myself. I agree if it all is tight it should take allot to break the stuff. After installation and alignment I plan on hitting everything with loctite 290 which is a wicking grade of loctite which will suck right down into all the threads and nuts after their all cinched down and keep it from coming loose easy, I’d still check it after track days for sure and after a few times of such if all stays tight after beating on it good check alignment again and see if anything moved, hit it with 290 again and sleep good afterwards.
Speaking of track openings, our local track which planned to open Friday night and T&T Saturday postponed opening again :(. , said State Police advised them not to open, nice. Their saying next week now, and watch it rain for next week :(

Bboyd

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Monongahla
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Hellcat
Yea ost dyno has had to cancel test and tune at drag way 42 this whole month last word was we will let u know? going to make the trip down for speedy challenger fest, so we will see if we all get go down the track.. or just keep doing burnouts in front of the shop and at every intersection???
I agree.... this rear suspension is a learning curve we will see how it works out,, after track day i will look it over make sure all the marks line up and yes check alignment will be important. cause if that off u wasted ur money on doing it!!!

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Any one ever think of trying these before changing all these arms and such? Sure a whole lot cheaper and looks a whole lot easier to install ??

BCEAF38B-8DEB-4D0D-925A-86FA9ACBD335.png 58D4F3F7-FC0D-49C8-8E3C-729636F8BFBE.png