Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The Official "I ordered" thread

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger

Picked her up from the dealer last night!
Great color choice. Congrats and enjoy!

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Sublime Widebody Challenger Hellcat
They only trade between mexican dealers and Dodge Mexico has its own offers and discounts, none of the ones you have in the US have any validity here . We do have a black friday offer but only on the 3 non widebody that are left and it’s about a 4.5k discount not being able to choose the color I want, no thanks.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Understood. Hang tight...2020's will be out soon!!

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
G Status this am, means she’s gonna roll off the floor sometime today! I am on watch for my window sticker now lol

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
G Status this am, means she’s gonna roll off the floor sometime today! I am on watch for my window sticker now lol
Wow, how are you getting all of these updates...seems like at best I could get one per week, on Friday, and that wasn't until late on Friday!! Window sticker won't come until a bit after they invoice the dealer...or at least mine didn't!!

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Ohh really......:rolleyes:

I mean where in the country is this snow happening....?
Look to us in Rochester, we have calls for snow 4 out of the next 5 days, hopefully just dustings. Ordered my car on 10/9, told by cust care that it's scheduled to be built 6 wks from that date. It will be a looooonnggg winter. lol

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Look to us in Rochester, we have calls for snow 4 out of the next 5 days, hopefully just dustings. Ordered my car on 10/9, told by cust care that it's scheduled to be built 6 wks from that date. It will be a looooonnggg winter. lol
I bet it's built very soon, the 2020 production starts end of November for goodness sake

Member ID
Reactions
City
Henrico
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Charger
I ordered a new Hellcat Charger on 10/21. The SRT Hotline just said that the build is complete and it is waiting for a truck to pick it up from the factory. They said it has one other stop to make and then the final delivery truck will pick it up and deliver to my dealer in VA. I should see it within 2 weeks. That would put me right at a month from order to delivery.

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
I ordered a new Hellcat Charger on 10/21. The SRT Hotline just said that the build is complete and it is waiting for a truck to pick it up from the factory. They said it has one other stop to make and then the final delivery truck will pick it up and deliver to my dealer in VA. I should see it within 2 weeks. That would put me right at a month from order to delivery.
How do I find the SRT Hotline? Any help appreciated...

Member ID
Reactions
City
Henrico
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Charger
How do I find the SRT Hotline? Any help appreciated...
‭(855) 778-8326‬

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
I bet it's built very soon, the 2020 production starts end of November for goodness sake
Don't hold your breath on that, especially if they are still building 2019s the 20th of November (Yoguard said they told him 6 weeks out from 10/9 which would be news to most of us!!!)

People ordering WB Chargers right now expecting late Dec/early Jan deliveries because dealer's are giving them the standard line because they have no other info, are going to be disappointed. FCA is notorious for long lead times on the first run of a new model or trim, mostly due to QA/QC holds and fixes.

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Don't hold your breath on that, especially if they are still building 2019s the 20th of November (Yoguard said they told him 6 weeks out from 10/9 which would be news to most of us!!!)

People ordering WB Chargers right now expecting late Dec/early Jan deliveries because dealer's are giving them the standard line because they have no other info, are going to be disappointed. FCA is notorious for long lead times on the first run of a new model or trim, mostly due to QA/QC holds and fixes.
Just talked to someone at SRT Hotline and she verified that my Challenger HC is still Code 'D.' Seems strange, but she said these cars sometimes take mths to build. I remarked that MY2020 production probably would start soon. She then repeated the "takes a long time to build SRT cars" line. I believe that FCA had such a huge response on their $10/1HP offer, that it screwed up their parts/production schedule. Feels like I'm back in the military, 'Hurry up and Wait.' Oh well, back to helping the wife with Christmas decorating.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
This morning I am able to download my window sticker! I guess that means I am in KZ status? I am hoping the shipping turnaround is not ridiculous.....in the final stretch now....:D

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
This morning I am able to download my window sticker! I guess that means I am in KZ status? I am hoping the shipping turnaround is not ridiculous.....in the final stretch now....:D
If you have Window Sticker you have been released, now just the journey from there to you...congrats!!

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
If you have Window Sticker you have been released, now just the journey from there to you...congrats!!
Thank you! I am really excited, and they told me this am I am in shipping stage and ETA window that was quoted ends on 11/20, so I am wondering if this is going via truck or train.....not sure.....

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thank you! I am really excited, and they told me this am I am in shipping stage and ETA window that was quoted ends on 11/20, so I am wondering if this is going via truck or train.....not sure.....
Not sure how you could find that out...mine came train to Memphis, then went truck to Covington TN where I purchased it.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Not sure how you could find that out...mine came train to Memphis, then went truck to Covington TN where I purchased it.
I am asking the Dealership for that info....we'll see if they will know or not.....I ordered it through Koons in Virgina near DC....its about 6.5 hrs from me by car....funny thing is the Brampton plant is only 1.5 hrs from where I live! Too bad they can't just ship from the plant to my house.....:unsure:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Congrats and good f/// ing luck. Covington, Tn,, now were tat bee close to ?? My break in period was to Cattanooga.

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Congrats and good f/// ing luck. Covington, Tn,, now were tat bee close to ?? My break in period was to Cattanooga.
Covington is just north of Memphis about an hour up Hwy 51. Chattanooga is on the other side of the state.

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I am asking the Dealership for that info....we'll see if they will know or not.....I ordered it through Koons in Virgina near DC....its about 6.5 hrs from me by car....funny thing is the Brampton plant is only 1.5 hrs from where I live! Too bad they can't just ship from the plant to my house.....:unsure:
Wow, that is a ways away, why so far? Nothing closer??