Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The Official "I ordered" thread

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Thanks, but no thanks, Demon1. If I wanted 91 degrees I'd go back to CA. At least the humidity would be lower there. And if I were in CA and wanted it warmer yet, it'd be a short drive to the nearest fire.

These days I largely stop functioning at 80 degrees, but the cold doesn't seem to bother me as long as its not windy.
I get it. This heat and humidity isn't my preferred either, but I've never lived outside FL. Good driving and racing weather is just around the corner for us. Finally!

California is a beautiful state if only they could eliminate most of those living in the big cities. Those metro area crazies ruin things for everyone else.

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Sublime Widebody Challenger Hellcat
So I got a call from SRT this morning, they said the Cat was unloaded around lunch yesterday...just a short trip on a truck and I'll get to lay eyes on her!!!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I probably had it as good as it gets in CA, living in an area with nothing but twisty canyon roads to go play on.
And one of these days I might trailer the Challenger back there to relive things a bit.

But it'll have to be a day when all the bicyclists that took over the roads are on strike for some reason.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Henderson
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Redeye Charger

Picked her up from the dealer last night!

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon

Very nice classic color! Congrats.

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle

Picked mine up Saturday, will post pics asap. How many miles did yours have when you got her? Mine had 9

Member ID
Reactions
City
Henderson
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Redeye Charger
Picked mine up Saturday, will post pics asap. How many miles did yours have when you got her? Mine had 9
mine had 14. Waiting on the ceramic coating now, should go over in the never couple of days to be applied

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
mine had 14. Waiting on the ceramic coating now, should go over in the never couple of days to be applied
Let me know how you like that Ceramic Coating on the Sublime...I have opted to hold off on it for now as I just don't think it will make that much difference in the appearance...and I don't mind washing my car...just like I don't mind changing my own oil...many folks don't care to, but I guess I've been doing it for so long, and been involved in maintenance of some form or another for so long now that I just prefer it...kinda like shifting a standard transmission...

Member ID
Reactions
City
Henderson
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Redeye Charger
Let me know how you like that Ceramic Coating on the Sublime...I have opted to hold off on it for now as I just don't think it will make that much difference in the appearance...and I don't mind washing my car...just like I don't mind changing my own oil...many folks don't care to, but I guess I've been doing it for so long, and been involved in maintenance of some form or another for so long now that I just prefer it...kinda like shifting a standard transmission...
I'm doing the ceramic coat for ease of maintenance. I had quartz finest reserve on my race red GT500 and was thrilled with how well it held up and made cleaning easier. Seemed to provide some protection as well. GT500s produce a lot of brake dust much like Hellcats, the ceramic coating on the wheels made it so easy to keep the wheels clean

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I'm doing the ceramic coat for ease of maintenance. I had quartz finest reserve on my race red GT500 and was thrilled with how well it held up and made cleaning easier. Seemed to provide some protection as well. GT500s produce a lot of brake dust much like Hellcats, the ceramic coating on the wheels made it so easy to keep the wheels clean
So can you just like "rinse them off" kinda deal??
Also, I have heard (or rather read) that there is maintenance that must be done to the coating as well...what is involved in that??

Member ID
Reactions
City
Henderson
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Redeye Charger
So can you just like "rinse them off" kinda deal??
Also, I have heard (or rather read) that there is maintenance that must be done to the coating as well...what is involved in that??
Quick rinse no detergent for dust

Use their waterless wash for most cleaning, like a quick detail spray. Pretty awesome.

Use their detergent for full water wash. I could drive my GT500 for a week & wash & dry in less than an hour

Not aware of any maintenance needed other than using compatible products on cquartz. I’ll ask my guy when I drop car off

Member ID
Reactions
City
Winter Park
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
I'm currently waiting for my PPF, ceramic coating, and tint to be done. I think the ease of maintenance will be worth it plus the added protection from the self-healing wrap. At least for what I'm getting, there isn't any specific maintenance other than general cleaning.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger

PIERRE M.

Member ID
Reactions
City
CIUDAD JUAREZ
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat.
Hi guys, has anybody been able to order a 2020 challenger? I want the picture of mine in this thread!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Well today I finally have a status beyond D1.....I was told this morning that I am in F status (Paint). This is so exciting starting to feel real!

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hi guys, has anybody been able to order a 2020 challenger? I want the picture of mine in this thread!

No, I don't think you can order one yet. However, I did notice today that the Dodge Power Dollars deal is still going on. You can't order a 2019 but if you can find one in dealer stock, you can still get the discount!!

PIERRE M.

Member ID
Reactions
City
CIUDAD JUAREZ
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat.
No, I don't think you can order one yet. However, I did notice today that the Dodge Power Dollars deal is still going on. You can't order a 2019 but if you can find one in dealer stock, you can still get the discount!!
Yep, my problem is I live in Mexico, no power dollar here and only 3 2019 non widebody available in dealership inventories nationwide anyway.

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yep, my problem is I live in Mexico, no power dollar here and only 3 2019 non widebody available in dealership inventories nationwide anyway.

Forgive my international ignorance, but won't the dealers there do trades with the dealers here? I know if I find one that is at a dealer 500 miles away, I can go to my local dealer and it is possible for them to make a trade to get it for me...might be worth inquiring about...

PIERRE M.

Member ID
Reactions
City
CIUDAD JUAREZ
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat.
Forgive my international ignorance, but won't the dealers there do trades with the dealers here? I know if I find one that is at a dealer 500 miles away, I can go to my local dealer and it is possible for them to make a trade to get it for me...might be worth inquiring about...
They only trade between mexican dealers and Dodge Mexico has its own offers and discounts, none of the ones you have in the US have any validity here . We do have a black friday offer but only on the 3 non widebody that are left and it’s about a 4.5k discount not being able to choose the color I want, no thanks.