Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Spin out

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
What exactly do you mean by "spin"?

Have I kicked the tail out notably more than I intended? Yes... :sneaky:

Have I spun so bad I completely lost control and/or came to a stop? No. :cool:

:unsure:

The guy riding with me said, "You lost it back there.".

"Yeah, a little bit." :whistle:
Well I hope he didn't grab for the console net while you were flailing him around......cuz we all know how that would end :p

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I was hoping to make the Pzeros go away but that may be coming sooner than I anticipated!
Not sure I can boil them off before the cheap bastard in me will let me replace them!
But I sure hate sliding around on these crappy tires!
Thank God there wasn't a crowd around....cuz we all know how that usually ends :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Holly Mamba Batman...my 97 GTS coupe...went around two full turns...cold tires..and too much throttle...thank god for 6 lane highways...the cute little trollip passenger..(too stupid to be scared) thought I did it by design...said that was awesome...ended up a foot from the guard rail..stalled it facing the right way..legs were shaking for miles after that...it came around in a big time hurry...older vipers are cool...but very unforgiving...still have the car...and way more respect...
Yep, it was one of 200 Black Mamba versions. Those earlier gen Vipers are as close to old school as it gets. Glad you didn't get hurt on your spin.

I loved driving with cuties riding shotgun back in the day. My wife likes her BMW and is not happy I sold my Jaguar F Type R and went back to a Hellcat, again :cool::p:oops:. She is cool with me being happy with my ride. Also, I'm not allowed to have other cuties in my car.

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yep, it was one of 200 Black Mamba versions. Those earlier gen Vipers are as close to old school as it gets. Glad you didn't get hurt on your spin.

I loved driving with cuties riding shotgun back in the day. My wife likes her BMW and is not happy I sold my Jaguar F Type R and went back to a Hellcat, again :cool::p:oops:. She is cool with me being happy with my ride. Also, I'm not allowed to have other cuties in my car.
I did everything wrong possible that day...cold tires..colder pavement...carried way too much speed coming off the ramp...then when it was apparent I was in serious trouble..(that took a millisecond )..my lack of driving skill made a bad situation worse...hit the brake hard...stalled the car..over steered to lock..as I spun around I had no idea where I was going to end up...the car actually felt like it gained momentum..things were a blur....it wasn't till the next day when I went back and saw the marks it became clear I had gone around twice...covering a distance of about 40 yards....o_O

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

My wife loves her BMW...I hate it..its looks cool Xdrive hard top convt.pearl white with blackout / m sport package....it is the most ergonomically unfriendly car I've ever drivin..hate the shifter..cant figure out the radio..lucky I can turn the heater on...and after 46 plus years of marriage..she still has no sense of humor as it relates to taking little hotties..(in most cases I'm older than their parents) for spirited joy rides....;););)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I took my neighbor for a ride in the HC, he told me I wasn't allowed to give his wife a ride.

He said she might not come back to him.

:whistle:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I took my neighbor for a ride in the HC, he told me I wasn't allowed to give his wife a ride.

He said she might not come back to him.

:whistle:
I've gotten the same thing...I'm (how shall I put this?)..kinda flirtacious with my friends wives..even the ones that might cause permanent retina damage...;);)

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
I dunno... traction control seems to screw up my driving technique more than anything. It is an inner ear thing when the car tries to rotate around you and you instinctively catch it. But, I've been racing cars around corners for about as long as I've been racing in a straight line.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
pics or all this bullshit never happened. Particularly the hotties part.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
pics or all this bullshit never happened. Particularly the hotties part.
WTF mag...commin from the guy that wont post a current picture...lol...mag you are a funny guy..lol:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Most recent I have...

!!!!1884.jpg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh, I think I've had that for around 8 to 12 years. Don't even remember where I got it from, but any comic shopping of the Churchill-Stalin meeting in Moscow is priceless. I have a great deal of Soviet related photography (for a non-fiction book I've worked on on and off for years) as well as some rare images from Imperial Russia (also for a book, but this one fiction).

!!!!ec91a87484f94fcbc4bf3bda2e9505a9.png.jpg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
C'mon Mag...WTF...your an Icon here...you got a fan base..I mean..how big a Troll can you be...after all you are married right?..at least one woman took a look at you and was willing to say ...I DO...unless you married Helen Keller...so...step up..and show us what the pride of West Texas looks like...

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
C'mon Mag...WTF...your an Icon here...you got a fan base..I mean..how big a Troll can you be...after all you are married right?..at least one woman took a look at you and was willing to say ...I DO...unless you married Helen Keller...so...step up..and show us what the pride of West Texas looks like...

I've seen a picture, and let me warn you, it was frightful.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I've seen a picture, and let me warn you, it was frightful.
No wonder we get nothin but crickets from the forums equivalent of Dr. Phil...my thoughts go out to his wife...poor woman..lol:giggle::giggle:

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
This statement right there shows the forum us full of nuts. As for photos, I cannot afford to compromise my witness protection program status. From last year, when I ran the Big Bend Open Road Race.

lordhumungus.jpg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
This statement right there shows the forum us full of nuts. As for photos, I cannot afford to compromise my witness protection program status. From last year, when I ran the Big Bend Open Road Race.

View attachment 13827
.....again...you have made me unleash my dogs of war......

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon

View attachment 13827
So .... you are a makeup artist. Putting blush on that guy?:p

OP
Decay

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
Thread Starter #40
This is where I wish I could put my head on some guys picture with great abs!
I'll show you mine if you show me yours! This is my chicken wrangler pic. IMG_2709.JPG