Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Spin out

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
This statement right there shows the forum us full of nuts. As for photos, I cannot afford to compromise my witness protection program status. From last year, when I ran the Big Bend Open Road Race.

View attachment 13827
Chock full of nuts I would say....and given your reluctance to share photos of that gargantuan mug of yours...my guess is there is not an agency on the planet that could conceal your identity...lest they sequester you to an underground bunker...so your walkin around somewhere in West Texas...and to date your presence hasn't created mass hysteria in the streets...give us a clue....have your ever recently been mistaken for Harvey Weinstein ???...or maybe Larry King....:eek::eek::eek:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
This is where I wish I could put my head on some guys picture with great abs!
I'll show you mine if you show me yours! This is my chicken wrangler pic. View attachment 13838
There's a thread pics or you didn't happen...a lot of guys showed pics of themselves and wives or GF's.....except....yeah you guessed it...mysterious mag...lol:geek: