Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Roll Call Count please respond

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Checking in from MD - glad folks are doing ok for the most part.

@Blkout - keep after it, have you been to a cardiologist recently (beyond routine EKG) ? Had a good friend who saved his own life because he "knew something wasn't right". Shortness of breath, lighthededness and fatigue. His doctor got him to do a stress test - results negative - you're fine bla-bla-bla. Still feels same way and my friend get's a second opinion - goes for angioplasty exploratory just to double check. Procedure stopped - 99% blocked LAD. Surgery 100% successful. He was destined for a widow maker massive heart attack (any hour / day). Not trying to alarm anyone, just encouraging you to push for a solid answer to the symptoms. Hope you get some answers and feel better soon.

Sent him an e-mail tonight. I hadn't heard from him since late Feb. Will let you know if I hear anything. @Stormtrooper1320 is right - he does have a second locale. See that you hellcat lunatics have a 6 page search party going (and god bless you all for that) !!
Thanks man, and believe me, its a fear of mine. If this doesn't clear up soon, I'll certainly be temped to check my heart in depth. I've always been relatively healthy and heart attacks don't run in my family so I'm hopeful its not that. My blood pressure has always been good and my resting heart rate as well. That being said, people have still had heart attacks even with all that being normal.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
How insensitive. She needs to remove them all at once and try the picture again.
I knew I could count on you govt!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Oh no you didn’t
hey look....I'll still use them after she's done with them....as is

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I think its awesome that everyone on here is looking out for our fellow members, most of which none of us have met in person. I hate to think that maybe some that have not responded could be down sick or worse.

Is there an official tally of members being checked off, aside from this thread? If a member was down and out and needed a hand to get by I would be more than willing to send whatever I could to help them out. Of course they have to reply which makes it hard and almost a moot point. I truly enjoy everyone on on here, and want to be there for a fellow member if it is needed. When I went thru a very bad thing with my cheating ex the old forum was the last place I thought I would find great advice and people that care, but that is exactly what happened over that time. I would like to repay that debt to everyone if I can!

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Your friendly V6 driver here! Hope all are well and those who haven't checked in check in!
AKA - Baby Driver , I liked that movie ! :)

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I know we have a lot of DIY people here....so I found this timely home project that should also be lots of fun.....

How-to-make-a-face-mask-from-a-bra-–-Easy-DIY-1.jpg

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Still here and still healthy so far

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Spoke too soon about being fine.

Sunday morning, I felt like I was having a panic attack even though I dont think I've ever had one, heart felt like it was racing and I had chills. I was honestly a little afraid that something major was happening to me. My blood pressure was slightly elevated, 145/92, typically mine is always around 124/78. Honestly wasnt sure if I was having a mini heart attack but it all passed later Sunday.

Felt fine on Monday so I assumed Sunday was a fluke. Then today I got light headed and dizzy again at work and went to the ER. They checked my temp first and it was normal, then my blood pressure and it was elevated again, about 145/95. They ran a EKG and it was fine. I'm showing no symptoms of COVID and haven't been exposed to anyone that I'm aware of so they checked me for ear infections and that was fine too. They took a blood sample and that came back fine too. They're saying I was probably dehydrated and sent me home. I don't know if that's the case or not. I know I don't feel quite normal but cant really say why, my appetite has gone down today too and over the last few weeks I've felt more fatigued than usual. I get hungry but don't want to eat so I just make myself eat. Drinking lots of fluids to stay hydrated. Not sure what's going on yet, trying to stay positive and just hope whatever it is runs its course.
Hope you get better soon @Blkout , not a good feeling when your dizzy , take care.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
@Blkout I hope you feel better soon and it was nothing. Do let us know how you are doing so we don't worry.

Uhh I mean get concerned.
Crap how do you write that so you don't sound like a girl.

Get better brother.

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Sadly, not that I know of...
I sent him a PM last week...(we used to PM each other a lot)...got nothing...crickets...unusual to say the least

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I sent him a PM last week...(we used to PM each other a lot)...got nothing...crickets...unusual to say the least
It looks like he last logged on last Wednesday and then logged off at 7 pm

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
It looks like he last logged on last Wednesday and then logged off at 7 pm
Yes...saw that as well. Hoping for the best.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
well now I know why we can't find surgical masks anywhere.....she's hoarding them

View attachment 15902
Makes me want to rip those masks off and violate the crap out of all the social distancing rules .....................................

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
AKA - Baby Driver , I liked that movie ! :)
I'll eventually own a Cat in my name! For now, my little V6 is a decent amount of fun. Was thinking of upgrading to an SRT392, but I can't find any around me that are a good steal... And with this madness going on, I'm thinking a truck before a new Challenger.

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
You keep us grounded in reality...

:)
Glad I could do my part in keeping you guys mindful! Lol

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Spoke too soon about being fine.

Sunday morning, I felt like I was having a panic attack even though I dont think I've ever had one, heart felt like it was racing and I had chills. I was honestly a little afraid that something major was happening to me. My blood pressure was slightly elevated, 145/92, typically mine is always around 124/78. Honestly wasnt sure if I was having a mini heart attack but it all passed later Sunday.

Felt fine on Monday so I assumed Sunday was a fluke. Then today I got light headed and dizzy again at work and went to the ER. They checked my temp first and it was normal, then my blood pressure and it was elevated again, about 145/95. They ran a EKG and it was fine. I'm showing no symptoms of COVID and haven't been exposed to anyone that I'm aware of so they checked me for ear infections and that was fine too. They took a blood sample and that came back fine too. They're saying I was probably dehydrated and sent me home. I don't know if that's the case or not. I know I don't feel quite normal but cant really say why, my appetite has gone down today too and over the last few weeks I've felt more fatigued than usual. I get hungry but don't want to eat so I just make myself eat. Drinking lots of fluids to stay hydrated. Not sure what's going on yet, trying to stay positive and just hope whatever it is runs its course.
I just went through that. As an old wrestler & father of one, I knew I was dehydrated. Best thing for that is Pedialite drink. Works quick to restore your vitals....

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Hi all, got a little worried yesterday as I got a 100 temp, sneezing, etc. Today, back to 92 temp, BP 110/70 and other than loss of appetite and tired, ok. Wife (retired RN) thinks it was lack of sleep, my anxiety leading to my 4th or 5th cold since this crap started. I take meds for A-Fib & arthritis so have to be careful. Bless us all, see yous on the road...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Hickster hea. Just a bout with a bleeding ulcer from being a germa foe bick. When this critter flairs up, there ain't nutten to do but wait it out. Hell of a way to loose weight. Very painful. My pain for this country runs deeep and hurts like hell. No beaas in 1.5 weeks. Body went into rehab critical depcon 5.