Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ripatuned Packages

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Anyone bought any of the cheeky-named performance packages from Ripatuned? I'm looking at the Covid Killer and want to know if anyone has installed the package (or any package) and what your experience has been and if it's worth it. Thanks!

YMMV

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Morris Co
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
18 Charger HC
I've been running his RT800 for about a year and that was back when Tim Barth was doing all his tuning. I've been very happy with it. And yes, he is also a local to me as well.

I know a lot of people including a few friends that run his packages. Everyone has been happy AFIK.

Every company has their followers and haters. I personally have no affiliations/sponsorships with him or his company.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Metairie
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Charger HC
I just ordered a stimulus package. I can't wait for it to come in and see the results. I also like how he builds on packages, I plan on going to his RT850 in the future and add flex fuel.