Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Not that anyone care's about camaro's but no surprise

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
That's crazy. I drove by the Lansing factory today. There were literally thousands of new Camaros sitting in the lots.

Very very rare to see them around here, not a popular car in Oregon at all, actually chevy overall doesn't seem very popular here.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
They are free. You have to purchase a 50k chip to drive it
Ahhh...just like the Harley dealers.......you spend $15k or more on a t-shirt and they throw in a motorcycle for free :LOL:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That is why the damn car drove away from the Lambos and Feraris 6 years ago. They have 6 intercoolers which means HP. But a performance package to go with it. In the hospital this week, got to watch Street Outlaws. They had on the show, the fastest car I have ever owned,,,,, Supra twin turbos. One light fast car. It won it's race but didn't see it again on the show. I was debating Pro Charger or turbos...... Turbos by far.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
That is why the damn car drove away from the Lambos and Feraris 6 years ago. They have 6 intercoolers which means HP. But a performance package to go with it. In the hospital this week, got to watch Street Outlaws. They had on the show, the fastest car I have ever owned,,,,, Supra twin turbos. One light fast car. It won it's race but didn't see it again on the show. I was debating Pro Charger or turbos...... Turbos by far.
Good to have you back, Hickster!

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
That is about the most fake tv show ever made.
But I understand what you are trying say.

Great to see you posting Buddy!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yes, I am here and depends on the time period I have tonight. Maybe a shine night and no sleep at the hospital the past 2 nights. Turbos are the answer.

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #68

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
And door # wood be the price tag. Ouch. Back to Gas Monkey's slum house. Rip another one apart. 68??