Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

ICE Engines Not Going Away At Ford

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
CC I don’t expect it to happen but I do know the all mighty dollar prevails as it always has and most likely always will. All it would take is to turn off that dollar spigot, ie sales, and that will get any executive, and sales marketing department to sit the F up and pay attention, I dare anyone on this site to say different. It just isn’t going to happen unless the majority say NO. you and I know that most likely it won’t happen, but some times if you try, you just might find you get what you need. If the sales tanked hard enough on what the greenies are attempting change on. The almighty manufacturing machine would crush any special interest lobbying party. Because it has always boiled down to that dollar, and most likely will. It just takes enough people to say enough and stick to their agenda. The marketing departments at all these car companies have very very sophisticated software pie charts with demographics, income, region, and probability factors that could rival Wall Street stock derivative Calculations. Their what if scenario spread sheet calculations would put shame to those hurricane spaghetti colored charts we all see on the weather channels.

Edit: plug me into that probability calculation machine, The Rockwell Hardness Test will go of the scale. They won’t put a dent in me, not yet anyways.
Agree 100% @Demoniccat . Look at how many products have been shit canned because they didn’t sell. Numerous cars have gotten the axe due to low sales. However, electric cars today are much better than they were plus our government is trying to force us into these with high gas prices so I think they have a much better chance. Guess time will tell.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle