Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

ICE Engines Not Going Away At Ford

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I wish more manufacturers would not bend to the GREENIES and wack jobs. Why not offer both options to the customers and let them decide and not the ASS HATS in office. It is disgusting today to see the GREENIES and the ASS HATS ruining our country and businesses. Screw off you ass hats leave me alone. I can make decisions that make sense and not what you play to being I control you. The governing bodies more than ever are becoming Dictators and its not acceptable. People wake up tell your local Politicians its not ok and do not re-elect them.

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
I wish more manufacturers would not bend to the GREENIES and wack jobs. Why not offer both options to the customers and let them decide and not the ASS HATS in office. It is disgusting today to see the GREENIES and the ASS HATS ruining our country and businesses. Screw off you ass hats leave me alone. I can make decisions that make sense and not what you play to being I control you. The governing bodies more than ever are becoming Dictators and its not acceptable. People wake up tell your local Politicians its not ok and do not re-elect them.
When are we meeting up to get a beer?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat

MurderCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Whipple Hellcat (Sold) 22 GMC 2500HD Denali
Cross shopped for years on a new truck, with the direction everything's heading Ford won the bid.
Apparently the new 7.3L V8 Godzilla engine can make 1000-1500whp/tq with stock motor/supercharger kit. The 6.7L power stroke diesel makes 475HP 1050tq stock.
Went with the gasser for down the road maintenance costs/fuel supply, cannot wait to use this rig.

Stellantis is losing out big time.

Screenshot 2022-04-29 063908.png Screenshot 2022-04-19 172609.png Screenshot 2022-04-29 064036.png

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Trucks historically have always been last to be hit with emissions regulations so this isnt surprising. While passenger cars are being tortured with new regs first and EV only status, trucks will enjoy a little extra ICE time but eventually it will happen with them too.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
So I should bring bail money. 😂
youre-god-damn-right.gif

atleast money for hookers and booze.....that should suffice.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
HD trucks not in ICE engine ban

Hmmmm, guess i need a 2500 then

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Why has no one replied to these enviro-asshats that they got what they wanted......nearly every vehicle made now is ZERO emissions, or so ultra low that it shouldn't matter.

All of these people crying obviously didn't live through any part of the 50's, 60's or 70's BEFORE the clean air and water acts came into effect. They'd be shooting themselves in the head if they were transported back to those days.

Wait......I have an idea................

Get Elon on the phone

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Cross shopped for years on a new truck, with the direction everything's heading Ford won the bid.
Apparently the new 7.3L V8 Godzilla engine can make 1000-1500whp/tq with stock motor/supercharger kit. The 6.7L power stroke diesel makes 475HP 1050tq stock.
Went with the gasser for down the road maintenance costs/fuel supply, cannot wait to use this rig.

Stellantis is losing out big time.

View attachment 69355 View attachment 69357 View attachment 69356
Chevy's 6.6L ain't too shabby either

Meanwhile Stallantis sitting on its ass.
There was a question on the other site about RS. I just remember the 426 Challenger was supposed to come.
The TRX rumored 7.0L engine

None of that happened...so far.

If I get a HD truck it will be Ford or GM gasser. 392 is a nice engine but its outdated

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
I wish Stellantis never got their hands on Dodge, my opinion right now is they aren’t deserving of it. It’s been gnawing at me the past few months to the point I damn near pushed my F - ING Fingers through this key pad typing this.

YO ! @STELLANTIS, ONLY YOU HAVE CHANGED MY OPINION,
AND ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE IT BACK. See if you can change my mind. I would be loyal to your product same as I was with Dodge since 1979.

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
Tavares is a car guy. But he has a European mind-set. He's from Portugal, educated in France.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Bet if the car sales fell in the toilet that would get his attention, reform would result meaning product redirection, or sell it to someone who understands that it’s a product carefully cultivated and groomed to a specific market call muscle.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
The Radical Greenies have a HUGE stash of monies and contributors. They control the Government and the Government controls the Big Auto end of STORY!!!!!!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
The Radical Greenies have a HUGE stash of monies and contributors. They control the Government and the Government controls the Big Auto end of STORY!!!!!!
Have these assertions been vetted by the "Disinformation" dept.?

Sounds like Russian collusion to me.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Stellantis wants to be a mobility company……Need I say more🤬

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #18
Have these assertions been vetted by the "Disinformation" dept.?

Sounds like Russian collusion to me.
By the woman who was born a man?

IMG_20220429_135649_810.jpg

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Perhaps a quick review of American Apple pie, Baseball, and America’s love affair with cars starting with great looking vehicles and the small block in the 50’s should jog his memory and gross sales at Stellantis. If that doesn’t do it perhaps Another GREAT AMERICAN COMPANY SHOULD PUT FORTH THE PROPOSITION OF PURCHASING THE COMPANY BACK, AND GIVING PROPER GUIDANCE OF A CAR LINE THAT DESERVES BETTER DIRECTION. Now would you really like to hear my thoughts.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
CC I don’t expect it to happen but I do know the all mighty dollar prevails as it always has and most likely always will. All it would take is to turn off that dollar spigot, ie sales, and that will get any executive, and sales marketing department to sit the F up and pay attention, I dare anyone on this site to say different. It just isn’t going to happen unless the majority say NO. you and I know that most likely it won’t happen, but some times if you try, you just might find you get what you need. If the sales tanked hard enough on what the greenies are attempting change on. The almighty manufacturing machine would crush any special interest lobbying party. Because it has always boiled down to that dollar, and most likely will. It just takes enough people to say enough and stick to their agenda. The marketing departments at all these car companies have very very sophisticated software pie charts with demographics, income, region, and probability factors that could rival Wall Street stock derivative Calculations. Their what if scenario spread sheet calculations would put shame to those hurricane spaghetti colored charts we all see on the weather channels.

Edit: plug me into that probability calculation machine, The Rockwell Hardness Test will go of the scale. They won’t put a dent in me, not yet anyways.

Last edited: