Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcat Runs 10.52 with a lower, intake stock tune

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
It can be difficult to tell if a car is really stock without a tune and undetectable power mods

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Can’t argue with how beneficial a tune is, but the pulley is an alternative to getting a tune for some people. Combine them and you can do good things, but they’re both good alone in their own right.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
It can be difficult to tell if a car is really stock without a tune and undetectable power mods
you are correct and I hate to say it but there will always be people that cheat:(

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
As far as stock or not, it’s just for bragging rights but you know what you got...and it’s pdq for what it is. Hope you get some better DA than ever the next time out! There’s some 10.50’s in it! (y)

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
you are correct and I hate to say it but there will always be people that cheat:(
You are unfortunately correct. Cheating or not being open with info helps no one. Maybe I'm naive but if someone makes a claim I assume it's truthful. I always openly will state everything done, what conditions and how it was achieved. I have been accused of cheating or holding back info often. There are a few here that have been to the track with me. They have been able to look my car over. Two have actually read the files in my computer. Surprise an original locked computer. Hell even if I remove the rear seat I still don't remove the factory compressor.
I don't understand the need for lying.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
I could tell you many stories and got accused of cheating a lot back in the day but it was all about being prepared, a lot of experience and a great hole shot...and still is. Have fun out there