Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Cruise night etiquette

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
This is why I moved out of Guttenberg and Nj for the most part :)

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I've also heard that joke this way:
Do you know the difference between an elephant and a Corvette??
The elephant has the big prick on the outside......
Damn......I thought it had something to do with one having a trunk and the other being the Vette.......

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #63
We should hang out. I had a Vette guy at the cars and coffee this morning tell me my Sublime Hellcat was to loud of a color. I said really, perhaps I should have drove my plum crazy Redeye Challenger. His jaw hit the floor. Then I very quickly said what’s wrong a black man can’t have 2 Hellcats? He just walked off. My friends and I all laughed out loud. 😂
We should hang out. I had a Vette guy at the cars and coffee this morning tell me my Sublime Hellcat was to loud of a color. I said really, perhaps I should have drove my plum crazy Redeye Challenger. His jaw hit the floor. Then I very quickly said what’s wrong a black man can’t have 2 Hellcats? He just walked off. My friends and I all laughed out loud. 😂
WTF...Paladin...YER BLACK????o_Oo_Oo_O....and here all along i thought it was that all year long Arizona tan...;););)

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #64
I’m still trying to figure out if it was my sweater that made you angry or if it was the fact that I don’t know anything about my car.
Jack....WTF...you shoulda been there...Anchor Bar on Maple (the old Fudruckers)..easily 200 plus cars...For those non WNY' ers….The Anchor Bar was the first restaurant to sell chicken wings..It was a long time ago...google it..its quite the story..

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Are weekly cars and coffee have been 300+ every week. We get every thing there and for the most part the people are great. Buddyg has been doing it at his shop cause of the covid, he has a Demon as a daily and a Ferrari for his weekend car. Deb runs another cars and coffee that is monthly but has been there every week helping parking cars and has a 2019 ZR1. A lot of times if I see people poking around my car I will go up and start talking to them. I have had a few supercharged mustangs and it wasn't uncommon for someone to be looking around that also has a mustang and was full of questions.

Just like everything in life, when there is a gathering of a common theme you will get the good and the bad but normally more good.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Jack....WTF...you shoulda been there...Anchor Bar on Maple (the old Fudruckers)..easily 200 plus cars...For those non WNY' ers….The Anchor Bar was the first restaurant to sell chicken wings..It was a long time ago...google it..its quite the story..
The old dually doesn’t make it to many meets... lol Without Facebook I usually don’t see the invites either. Hit me up for the next one, I’m always looking for a break from the projects I have around here.