Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Big OOF

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
I

I have made a very comfortable living from the donut industry...from the production to the sale....from the ingredients to the packaging..from the distribution to the consumption...from FLA. to NY..and points in between...word of advice ...wanna be my friend???...EAT MORE DONUTS !!!!!! (i don't care how bad they are for you););););):cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
I love donuts. Yum!🍩

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
You can just take a welder and fix all that right up.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Look at you, always trying to find the bright spot in everything 👍

A tiny bright spot in a completely :poop:y situation...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I don't think that I've ever seen a Mr Donut?
They were owned by International Multifoods...started initially in Boston Mass...very popular in the North East...Ultimately sold to Dunkin Donut...and Dunkin eliminated the brand shortly after...operators either converted to Dunkin..or independent status...

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
They were owned by International Multifoods...started initially in Boston Mass...very popular in the North East...Ultimately sold to Dunkin Donut...and Dunkin eliminated the brand shortly after...operators either converted to Dunkin..or independent status...
Are you still in the donut business?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Can't beat em,, buy the bastards out. The American Wayzzz. I held out and took companies down with me. Corporations. Would never declare war on a private company.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Are you still in the donut business?
No...just the ingredient distribution business...Flour Sugar Icings Concentrates Shortning and Oils..anything you would find in a bakery..instore supermarket cafe..donut shops you name it...I love obese WNY people..thank you for your contribution to my life style...Our WNY distribution center services NY PA OH.......our Hollywood FLA center services all of Fla...and the islands..we have a satellite whse. in St. Crois

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Take a tip toe thru St Crois. Have worked at the refinery, desal plant, and kept that pig alive. Rough place to work. Terrible place to reside. My tour was in and out for 1.5 years and left my guys there. Not good at all. Hope you have better luck. $$ got stuck. Never got it all back and no medical facilities. Shops, restaurants, banks, bars close at sunset. Not good but better than other places I have worked. Venza Wala bad.

OP
white1

white1

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Prairieville
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 hellcat charger widebody
Thread Starter #69
Take a tip toe thru St Crois. Have worked at the refinery, desal plant, and kept that pig alive. Rough place to work. Terrible place to reside. My tour was in and out for 1.5 years and left my guys there. Not good at all. Hope you have better luck. $$ got stuck. Never got it all back and no medical facilities. Shops, restaurants, banks, bars close at sunset. Not good but better than other places I have worked. Venza Wala bad.
That was either a while back, or very recently. I moved down there in 2006 and didnt leave the bar rooms until the sun was coming up on more than one occasion. There were a few strip clubs that closed at 2am though. Everything else other than the view and beach drinking I can live without

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
No...just the ingredient distribution business...Flour Sugar Icings Concentrates Shortning and Oils..anything you would find in a bakery..instore supermarket cafe..donut shops you name it...I love obese WNY people..thank you for your contribution to my life style...Our WNY distribution center services NY PA OH.......our Hollywood FLA center services all of Fla...and the islands..we have a satellite whse. in St. Crois
On behalf of all of us…
(Finishes chewing)
You’re welcome! And thank you. May I have another?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Sounds like you need a freight broker in your back pocket.
We used to control all our inbound frieght...(backhaul with our own trucks)....much easier letting manufacturers worry bout that..and just pass the costs on..

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
E85 (and nitrous) they were all clean. One of the cleanest engines Ive ever stripped down. It is low miles, but I was still amazed how clean everything was
Also, Natural gas and Propane, when time to change oil it still looks brand new

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
visited many back in the day, dont see many now in Boston area but as I recall Mr donut was popular.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
I can remember the cardboard style coffee cups with the two tabs on the side that would fold out, and had a hole in each one to make it a mug style with a handle. As I recall the coffee was very good

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I don't think that I've ever seen a Mr Donut?
I can remember the cardboard style coffee cups with the two tabs on the side that would fold out, and had a hole in each one to make it a mug style with a handle. As I recall the coffee was very good
wow...you got it..the coffee was also roasted in Boston by the Araban Coffee company...it was a proprietary blend for Mr. Donut that was simply amazing..

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I remember Ms Donut and she had a hole like no otta. Drive a F250 thu that critter.

Slipaway16

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartle Skeet
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Trackhawk
We used to control all our inbound frieght...(backhaul with our own trucks)....much easier letting manufacturers worry bout that..and just pass the costs on..
I agree and understand. I just live off of that cost 😇😇

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I agree and understand. I just live off of that cost 😇😇
Back in the day...with the relationships we had with major manufacturers...(ADM..PILLSBURY..GEN. MILLS..DOMINO...etc)...we could have easily become a broker..Things are different now...I have friends that just shuffle papers...that still do very well

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
@1971demon

If your donuts were around here, I would eat them... :oops:

:unsure:

:whistle:

;)

:LOL:
You have something better, debbie dus donuts. Well it was around back in the early 90's in fort collins:p