Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

7th car announcement

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
No...you took my post as an insult for whatever reason. Not sure why, but OK. You seem to like to talk about how valuable Demons are and post all the BAT sales of them. Maybe you just jumped on board when the Hellcat platform was introduced. Most collectors I know have a 2008 SRT, IE edition, maybe a Kowalski, and a Demon. Figured you might be in the know. I mean your name SN is Illegal_Demon for crying out loud since you think the car wasn't supposed to have red seat belts or something right? That's your thing, own it.

Mine's driving the wheels off my car and I could care less about collector values. My money's on the stock market not cars that have to be stored and cared for. You and I have debated that many times. I don't know that either of us are "wrong". You're the only person on here I know of that seems to be in to the collector thing so I tagged you in my post. I take this to mean you legit don't know about the 10 Kowalskis made? Kinda makes my point.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/mopp-1111-2011-dodge-challenger-kowalski-edition/

Last edited:

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
No...you took my post as an insult for whatever reason. Not sure why, but OK. You seem to like to talk about how valuable Demons are and post all the BAT sales of them. Maybe you just jumped on board when the Hellcat platform was introduced. Most collectors I know have a 2008 SRT, IE edition, maybe a Kowalski, and a Demon. Figured you might be in the know. I mean your name SN is Illegal_Demon for crying out loud since you think the car wasn't supposed to have red seat belts or something right? That's your thing, own it.

Mine's driving the wheels off my car and I could care less about collector values. My money's on the stock market not cars that have to be stored and cared for. You and I have debated that many times. I don't know that either of us are "wrong". You're the only person on here I know of that seems to be in to the collector thing so I tagged you in my post. I take this to mean you legit don't know about the 10 Kowalski's made? Kinda makes my point.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/mopp-1111-2011-dodge-challenger-kowalski-edition/
Whatever dude. We have barely commented directly and certainly never debated anything so I have no clue what that even means. I drive and enjoy my cars. My son and I have a shitton of fun with the Viper and the Demon. I hope that's ok with you. Do I do it the way you do, with cameras, and videos and upvotes? No. But honestly who cares? This isn't 7th grade. You randomly called me out for zero reason and I responded. Just let it go at this point.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Shrug OK. Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else. Interesting you still didn't answer my original question though, and it was a legit one about the uber limited 10 car Kowalski Edition. It was all cloak and dagger, hush hush, gotta know somebody to get one back in the day. Those of us that have been around a while know the game here.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Shrug OK. Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else. Interesting you still didn't answer my original question though, and it was a legit one about the uber limited 10 car Kowalski Edition.
No idea what a Kowalski edition is. Never heard of it or seen one.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Awesome very rare tribute car...ultra limited

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Got it. Sorry if I offended ya, wasn't my intent.

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
I just struggle with how fast and sudden the rug got pulled out on us by the woke world of today...Dodge had the best modern muscle car/SUV lineup, awesome marketing campaigns, etc. that just kept feeding us gearheads like heroin addicts, and then what seems like overnight, it's gone, and gone all the way over to the complete opposite end of the spectrum.
My thoughts exactly 💯

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Heeeeeey now, look who showed up at Mecum to enlighten us on the Black Ghost and earn his lofty compensation... :rolleyes:

Pink shoes are gay, guess we know where dodge is going

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Good question. I didn’t notice at ground level. Just looked like shrubbery sculptures. We might be going back next summer. Different tour but will still have a stop at Hever Castle.
I am just guessing on some of this. But I heard there was a press conference or meeting on this car. So maybe a small group of select media individuals. I assume they feed them this info so they can get their articles written ahead of time and released at the same time as the reveal. I am sure they are sworn to secrecy. Well on that same day or there abouts an image showed up in a text. It looks like actual specs on the #7 Last Call car.

Some of you are going to bitch to high hell. But I will be very happy. I am happy with the HP, happy with the name, happy with the fuel, happy with the way the car is going to look and so on.......

I am sick of all the jokes, put downs, crying and bitching about every little aspect of what you don't even know and what you likely will never even own. Why not support Stellantis and all these amazing cars they are making? Even the 1-6 Last call cars are pretty cool in my opinion even though I would never personally buy one. They DO have a purpose and they ARE pretty cool in some ways. Period. And the #7 car is going to be an honest to god, solid, durable performer just like the current Demon. I think a lot of the folks that are involved in all this negativity have never owned and raced one so they will never truly know what these cars are capable of and what they truly are at their core.... I just hope I am able to get one. Since the day that I got my Demon I knew they would likely build something else and now here we are. So cool......
My whole issue they claim to be for the brotherhood of muscle yet actually could care less about anything other than making money...

Just like the green cars aren't really green, the brotherhood they claim to represent, they don't.

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Why do you think I'm looking at Porche for my next ride. I'm keeping the Hellcat if possible though. Love that car.
Me too, which one?

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
I have 2 cars and now I'm mr collector. Whatever, YouTube man.

Not that it's any of your business but I've run the Demon multiple times at Bandimere. Sorry to disappoint you.

Could it be your hatred of Dodge and built-up, never-ending angst on here is due to your failed Donut Run and...

"Last year I asked for 25 backpacks of swag for ChallengerFest from my Dodge marketing contact from CDM. Crickets....."

Pathetic...
Dodge sucks.

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Awesome very rare tribute car...ultra limited
Didn't think it was all that... liked the srt neon better

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I guess the tribute part is what I found special

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
It’s special alright 😆

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeah...but the Neon was never a movie star...

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
My whole issue they claim to be for the brotherhood of muscle yet actually could care less about anything other than making money...

Just like the green cars aren't really green, the brotherhood they claim to represent, they don't.
Brotherhood of.muscle is just marketing. They have no loyalty to customers. Ive never been on to be brand.loyal bc the size of the operations mean there is no consistent and true corporate product culture; there cant be, they are simply too large and diverse as industrial entities, and its all about the money in the end.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Not going to happen.

Take just ONE aspect. The Power rating. Then I will hear how you "can make more power on your own for less" and "why did they not make more power since they surely can" and on and on......I am not going to feed this. I said my peace and I am going to be happy with the car. Likely very happy. Just the basics tell you so, but most choose to ignore them.

It's not just this thread or just this site. This attitude seems to be ignorantly popular everywhere nowadays. I think it is stupid.
I understand what you're saying but remember...DODGE DID THIS!! They caused this attitude!

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I understand what you're saying but remember...DODGE DID THIS!! They caused this attitude!
I think they should have just had the Demon slot over the Hellcat and kept selling it.
The crate package should have been a DC thing that you ordered at the dealership.

They basically sold the Demon from 2020-present in the form of the Super Stock.

Then they wouldn't have to worry about the collector bullshit and those Demons would probably have ended up drag strips instead of garages.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I think they should have just had the Demon slot over the Hellcat and kept selling it.
The crate package should have been a DC thing that you ordered at the dealership.

They basically sold the Demon from 2020-present in the form of the Super Stock.

Then they wouldn't have to worry about the collector bullshit and those Demons would probably have ended up drag strips instead of garages.
That is why I have a 2022 SS
I'm not into serious DR or collecting and just want to enjoy the car so I went Super Stock to just enjoy it!

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
That is why I have a 2022 SS
I'm not into serious DR or collecting and just want to enjoy the car so I went Super Stock to just enjoy it!
I went TRX over the SS.
Figured the SS would always be available with the PD and the TRX might be somewhat limited.

OOPS

Now you can't get a SS under 110k and TRXs are starting to pile up on lots