Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

7th car announcement

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
So you were referencing the white challenger Photo and not trying to post a new photo of your own? sorry just trying to make sure I understand
I already posted in one of these thread (why I hate multiple threads on the same thing) the white Challenger pic was from 2020 it is kenny wayne shepards car

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Missing an image?

On the negativity, I'm just not a fan boy and call it like it is. People wanting to support car companies is mind boggling. They're in business to sell us cars nothing more nothing less. Make what I like I'll buy it, don't and I get something else. They're certainly not loyal to us consumers.
I always thought it was mind boggling that someone owns a car then brand x comes out with 10 more hp so they buy that then brand Y comes out with 20 more and buy that. I'm not sure why it is so bad to have a favorite? I will never own a chevy no matter what they have to offer. I also don't see how you are supporting a company if you only own muscle cars from the 60s being most everything for it would be aftermarket.

Just because Dodge will not being making these cars that means we need to sell them and move on, that is silly

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I already posted in one of these thread (why I hate multiple threads on the same thing) the white Challenger pic was from 2020 it is kenny wayne shepards car
Maybe #7 will be a Kenny Wayne Shepard edition. :LOL:

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I always thought it was mind boggling that someone owns a car then brand x comes out with 10 more hp so they buy that then brand Y comes out with 20 more and buy that. I'm not sure why it is so bad to have a favorite? I will never own a chevy no matter what they have to offer. I also don't see how you are supporting a company if you only own muscle cars from the 60s being most everything for it would be aftermarket.

Just because Dodge will not being making these cars that means we need to sell them and move on, that is silly
Where did I say I was selling my car or interested in 10 more HP? My point is I'm not typically brand loyal.

Go check what a 2012 Yellow Jacket Challenger is worth today or a 1 of 10 made Kowalski edition with special VIN even. Why doesn't @Illegal_Demon have one of those?

Tim came right out and said we're not their target customer, apparently millennials have more money to spend so that's their focus unfortunately.

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
The 7th car could be powered by anti-gravity and it STILL wouldn't be worth what these assclowns will be demanding for it.

Price your core customers out of the game. That definitely earns my loyalty...

GTFOH with that bullshit.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Missing an image?

On the negativity, I'm just not a fan boy and call it like it is. People wanting to support car companies is mind boggling. They're in business to sell us cars nothing more nothing less. Make what I like I'll buy it, don't and I get something else. They're certainly not loyal to us consumers.

I would add, make it available without a crap ton of shenanigans !! Even if I had Elon's wallet, I'd not line-up and shell out a load of ADM for anything (especially a car). It's just not in me to play that game and there are soooooooooo many tasty choices, especially once you are north of $100K !

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Why do you think I'm looking at Porche for my next ride. I'm keeping the Hellcat if possible though. Love that car.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Isn t that John Wayne ?
He had white horses

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Where did I say I was selling my car or interested in 10 more HP? My point is I'm not typically brand loyal.

Go check what a 2012 Yellow Jacket Challenger is worth today or a 1 of 10 made Kowalski edition with special VIN even. Why doesn't @Illegal_Demon have one of those?

Tim came right out and said we're not their target customer, apparently millennials have more money to spend so that's their focus unfortunately.
I like my Hellcat and I'm keeping it. I'm not understanding how people can keep bashing Dodge and keep their car if they don't like them. Where they go is where they go but we still have what we do.

You can have a favorite and stay with it. My point on the hp is so many people want to just buy whatever brand has more hp and jump to the next cause it has more and that is stupid

If chevy had a 900hp camaro I still would have my Dodge so I guess I'm brand loyal. Also doesn't mean I need to buy a new car every year either.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Well, Dodge added 10HP to the Hellcat too and people wanted to trade up too :rolleyes: I can tell you this, I go to the drag strip and there's rarely another car there stock or modified that keeps up with my Hellcat, including race cars. Whooped a race truck good on Sunday and he even red lit trying to get a feather in his cap. I love my Hellcat. SRT Engineers attended ChallengerFest at least once to get "ideas" but never announced they were coming, nor that they were there but Ralph Gilles wished us a good time on Twitter. So strange.

Last year I asked for 25 backpacks of swag for ChallengerFest from my Dodge marketing contact from CDM. Crickets.....

Chevy would show up IN FORCE to CamaroFest. I haven't been in a couple years so I'm not sure if they still do. Their head engineer would come and show off upcoming changes etc. It was pretty cool.

I don't want a new car every year, but every 5 or so seems to work well. I kept my last Challenger for almost 10 and they just start to get old and need a lot of work especially if raced a lot. I'd have liked to have something on the horizon as an upgrade.

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
These 2023 cars will be for a very few individuals. As far as I’m concerned 2022 was the last model year for the masses. I will never own an ev. I have been a Mopar fanatic for sixty years and now it’s over. Fuck Dodge and fuck Stellantis. Somewhere down the road you folks will realize what we have lost due to the pussification of the country.
Absofuckinloutely

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Well, Dodge added 10HP to the Hellcat too and people wanted to trade up too :rolleyes: I can tell you this, I go to the drag strip and there's rarely another car there stock or modified that keeps up with my Hellcat, including race cars. Whooped a race truck good on Sunday and he even red lit trying to get a feather in his cap. I love my Hellcat. SRT Engineers attended ChallengerFest at least once to get "ideas" but never announced they were coming, nor that they were there but Ralph Gilles wished us a good time on Twitter. So strange.

Last year I asked for 25 backpacks of swag for ChallengerFest from my Dodge marketing contact from CDM. Crickets.....

Chevy would show up IN FORCE to CamaroFest. I haven't been in a couple years so I'm not sure if they still do. Their head engineer would come and show off upcoming changes etc. It was pretty cool.

I don't want a new car every year, but every 5 or so seems to work well. I kept my last Challenger for almost 10 and they just start to get old and need a lot of work especially if raced a lot. I'd have liked to have something on the horizon as an upgrade.
Well I'm content to wait the two weeks or less...to finally see what all the hoopla was about...and if my dealer gets me one...and the MSRP isn't ridiculous...and I like it...I'll buy it...anything more than that..I couldn't care less...:whistle::whistle:

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
. I just hope I am able to get one. Since the day that I got my Demon I knew they would likely build something else and now here we are. So cool......
1. This is my issue. How many can they build vs how many will they build? If this gets treated like the Demon, I don't think I can get one. The markups will be fierce and dealers know they are done with Dodges for a little bit. They will squeeze this baby for all they can get.

2. I said it back in 18 when Timmy was spouting off "1 year only"
No way does a manufacturer make a car like the Demon and never dip back into the well. The Redeye and 1320 basically have every little trick that was developed for the Demon.

Right now the only thing not used, the 3.0L blower.

I think they go for the banned title again and run an 8.9x or quicker in mineshaft conditions with an extremely prepped track.

But like the Demon, it will be destined for private collections and not drag strips. So, there is my negativity. Unless they prove us wrong and make it so markups will be hard to sell unless they are the last 15 new ones in 2026.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer

What a Toe Nail with a battery pack isn't brotherhood of muscle enough for you :rolleyes:

(sarcasm detector should be going off now)

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)

Dude..why are you calling me out of nowhere?

What in the actual F?

Keep your bullsh!t teen wars out of my swim lane bro...

Jesus...

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle

Boy, Dodge avoided a bullet not making you donut master.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Legit question Mr. Collector. How many miles or runs on that Demon? Just sayin. You even heard of the Kowalski Editons? It was supposed to have been a huge deal collector Challenger and I know a guy that bought one. 10 total units produced but don't hear a peep about them now. Figured you had one

Last edited:

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Boy, Dodge avoided a bullet not making you donut master.
You bet your ass they did :ROFLMAO: I'd be posting how f'd this all is instead of how exciting Hornet will be

hell on wheels

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
Red belts no thanks

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Legit question Mr. Collector. How many miles or runs on that Demon? Just sayin. You even heard of the Kowalski Editons? It was supposed to have been a huge deal collector Challenger and I know a guy that bought one. 10 total units produced but don't hear a peep about them now. Figured you had one
I have 2 cars and now I'm mr collector. Whatever, YouTube man.

Not that it's any of your business but I've run the Demon multiple times at Bandimere. Sorry to disappoint you.

Could it be your hatred of Dodge and built-up, never-ending angst on here is due to your failed Donut Run and...

"Last year I asked for 25 backpacks of swag for ChallengerFest from my Dodge marketing contact from CDM. Crickets....."

Pathetic...