Welcome to the #1 SRT Forum and SRT community dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

3.17" Litens Hellraiser Pulley IN STOCK at HHP!

Trader history for HighHorseman (0)

moparjim

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
You lucky ba#@&rd!

My car hasn't made any more boost in low DA vs high. I didn't see it stock, and I FOR SURE haven't seen it with the 2.72. I've run this 2.72 in 90 degree heat and 50 degree cool air and it makes 16.5psi no matter what. May not 100% answer the fueling question in DA changes, but at least from a boost perspective it should be the same based on my experience with data logging to back it up.
I was just going by what I have seen on the dash the few times I looked. Hot sweaty day in the summer I have never seen the gauge go over 10psi. In November
I have seen 12. Not scientific, just what I noticed on occasion.

And yes I'm lucky. But in a month +/- a week or 2. I will be without my cat till possibly the beginning of May.

moparjim

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
You lucky ba#@&rd! .
This is the DA at the moment. Should be pretty close to that when the track opens. Imagine later in the month. Screenshot_20191004-213107_Chrome.jpg

Hickster

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Ok, surprise me, in what country are we talking about???

moparjim

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
@Speedy! Just going to put this up for your entertainment. I know it will go up today. But it's a hell of a good place to start. LOL
Screenshot_20191005-080701_Chrome.jpg