Welcome to the #1 Dodge Hellcat Forum and Hellcat community dedicated to Hellcat owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hellcat Forum today!

3.17" Litens Hellraiser Pulley IN STOCK at HHP!

Trader history for HighHorseman (0)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
TopCat
The biggest Hellraiser you know! The new 3.17" Litens Hellraiser decoupling pulley is in stock and ready to ship from HHP. Litens testing shows no tuning is required with this pulley upgrade on your Hellcat/Demon/Redeye/Trackhawk. We'll be doing some first hand testing ourselves soon!

762CAT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere in...
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat Challenger & Charger
Subd

45-70govt

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Challenger Hellcat
No tune is scary! I will be the first to ask.... Is there anyway father Dodge could know this was installed if it was removed again, thus keeping the warranty intact?

OP
HighHorseman
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
TopCat
Thread Starter #4
No tune is scary! I will be the first to ask.... Is there anyway father Dodge could know this was installed if it was removed again, thus keeping the warranty intact?
As long as you put a dust cover back on your OE pulley then everything would be factory. No other changes would have been made anywhere else or in tuning to store any p1400 codes.

45-70govt

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I am very interested in doing this! I live at 5,300 feet, and I have only ever seen 9.5lbs of boost. Would this pulley trick the car into thinking it was closer to sea-level basically? If someone snuck in my garage at night and installed the pulley, would I even really notice the extra power from 1psi? In the past every performance part I installed I convinced myself the car (pos Mustang GT) felt faster, but who knows if it really was.

I am excited to try this pulley, but don't want to be the first guy to do it either. Any other guys tried it yet?

Magnified

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Charger HC
LOLOLOL, if they'll de-warranty your ass over a diff brace, swapping a pulley will give them a 9mm brain hemorrhage. And they and the NSA have already logged your IP address for when you make your warranty claim.

More seriously, is there no where in any of the logs that an increase in boost pressure would be logged and noticeable? I'm not thinking codes, more if the motor blew and you were asking for warranty replacement and they start examining everything and every cache.

45-70govt

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Challenger Hellcat
LOLOLOL, if they'll de-warranty your ass over a diff brace, swapping a pulley will give them a 9mm brain hemorrhage. And they and the NSA have already logged your IP address for when you make your warranty claim.

More seriously, is there no where in any of the logs that an increase in boost pressure would be logged and noticeable? I'm not thinking codes, more if the motor blew and you were asking for warranty replacement and they start examining everything and every cache.
That's the beauty of this to me. I can possibly get a taste of how my car could perform stock at sea level, but up here at 5,300 feet. Not wanting to tempt fate by doing a real pulley yet, just need to see what 707hp ACTUALLY feels like since I have never driven my car anywhere but here. If it data logs slightly higher boost, it still will be shy of the factory rating of 11.6 psi.

Magnified

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Charger HC
Roger that.

OP
HighHorseman
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
TopCat
Thread Starter #9
Never any hard guarantees when it comes to warranty and with what they're able to get access to, so that's always a gray area.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TMAC Engine Performance 5