Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What was your out the door price?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooklyn
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack Plus
'22 Challenger SRT Jailbreak $100,911 OTD minus trade, Ray CJDR, Fox Lake, IL.

Would have been $132,760 OTD minus trade at Koons, Vienna, VA.
I just ordered a Charger JB from a dealer in upstate/western NY last week. 95k OTD with a 3k ADM, minus trade. Those sunroof, speaker, and stripe and paint options really hike up that price.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Both of those numbers are stupid money...:(:(:(

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Both of those numbers are stupid money...:(:(:(
But a bit less so since the prices aren't for some 4-door Furd.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Dodge has everyone that wants a new HC by the nads. With a 2 year production window left before they deep six the engine plus all the chip shortages they can ask whatever they want. Of course people don’t have to buy them. 😏

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Dodge has everyone that wants a new HC by the nads. With a 2 year production window left before they deep six the engine plus all the chip shortages they can ask whatever they want. Of course people don’t have to buy them. 😏
Yes, and why I came up with the phrase "Muthahood of Hustle".

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yes, and why I came up with the phrase "Muthahood of Hustle".
I just can't believe after all this time...and the promotions (power dollars)..that anybody that waned one doesn't have one...but..wtf do I know...:unsure:

Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooklyn
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
I just can't believe after all this time...and the promotions (power dollars)..that anybody that waned one doesn't have one...but..wtf do I know...:unsure:
For me, it was just bad timing. I’m 31 years old, and just got to a point where I could afford a car like this. If I’d been born 2-3 years earlier, I’d probably be in much better shape.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
But a bit less so since the prices aren't for some 4-door Furd.
Well I owned a Furd once...(1971)..it was a winter beater 64 ford galaxy 390 4 spd..2 door..$200 dollar car..fuckin mystery shifter...never even made it through the winter...(ahhh to be 18 again..) ;);)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
For me, it was just bad timing. I’m 31 years old, and just got to a point where I could afford a car like this. If I’d been born 2-3 years earlier, I’d probably be in much better shape.
and a bit older

Member ID
Reactions
City
Kalgoorlie
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Vehicle
2018 trackhawk
In 2018 the rhd trackhawks were $155k aud, or $111k usd in today's money......

Only option we got for a factory rhd with a hellcat.

Some companies are importing and converting chargers etc, but over 200k aud......

Usages.kangaroos.sound

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
You had to ask ….🙄

Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooklyn
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
You had to ask ….🙄
Ha! His question wasn’t insensible, though. Nor was my answer. Some people are just able to get into this market now, and we’re paying 10-20k more than others did a just a few years ago because of the times we’re living in.
It sucks, but it is what it is. That’s why I’m at least trying to get a more unique (and rarer?) Jailbreak model while I still can. Not that cars are ever a good investment, but if anything MAY become a collector in the future, I think that car is one of them.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Ha! His question wasn’t insensible, though. Nor was my answer. Some people are just able to get into this market now, and we’re paying 10-20k more than others did a just a few years ago because of the times we’re living in.
It sucks, but it is what it is. That’s why I’m at least trying to get a more unique (and rarer?) Jailbreak model while I still can. Not that cars are ever a good investment, but if anything MAY become a collector in the future, I think that car is one of them.
Yea the the good deals are mostly gone. 😩

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE

I initially checked with Koons and got the 30k over MSRP quote, what a let-down... I checked with dealers in my area and found dealers at MSRP. There were some dealers that wanted 7.5k to 30k over MSRP. I picked the closest dealer at MSRP and worked a trade.

I purchased a 2015 and 2017 Challenger Hellcat and refused to pay over MSRP. This was a challenge, as I checked with 72 dealers, before I found a dealer without a ADM charge, on the 2015 Hellcat. I had a spreadsheet, to keep track of all the contacts. It was a lot of work, but it paid off! If everyone would refuse to pay ADM charges, maybe the dealers would think twice, before they attempt to rip you off...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I initially checked with Koons and got the 30k over MSRP quote, what a let-down... I checked with dealers in my area and found dealers at MSRP. There were some dealers that wanted 7.5k to 30k over MSRP. I picked the closest dealer at MSRP and worked a trade.

I purchased a 2015 and 2017 Challenger Hellcat and refused to pay over MSRP. This was a challenge, as I checked with 72 dealers, before I found a dealer without a ADM charge, on the 2015 Hellcat. I had a spreadsheet, to keep track of all the contacts. It was a lot of work, but it paid off! If everyone would refuse to pay ADM charges, maybe the dealers would think twice, before they attempt to rip you off...
I was lucky..2nd dealer I contacted sold me a 16 HC @ MSRP..then a Demon in 18..again @ MSRP..I would never pay a cent over MSRP

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I've been following this thing since 15..guess I never considered people's situations dictate a purchase such as these..and in my defense...it's been 7 years..alot can change in 7 yrs.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Got it right hea. Stickea says door #3 $67,835. Now a glass of WINE,,Er. A glass of Woodbridge, about a 1/2 gallon, is better than 1 gallon of Boost in the Villages. Snot to say butster,,. Then the palm wet me cause his daughter was duck ugly. Gave him $5,000 snot to sleep with his daughter or god awful wife. Then came the rest of the story and not over yet. I don't have the car. Goverment got me fer $1,700 gas tax. But I got a list of extras a mile long. Got everything but a shaker hood. Getting the critter back to retro fit to the 70s. So far, very good. If and, and, and, when I get it back this week,, I am going to place it into the retro car of the month. We can reinvent that stage,, right. I am going to place my NEW CAR into the voting of NEW cars. All new paint, new louvers black outs. New caaa says the yanks.

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Not apples to apples but I paid out the door almost $10,000 under msrp from Koons for my ordered 2021 widebody A8 Challenger Hellcat. I'm surely surprised that they are charging an ADM of $30,000.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Not sure about a deal or no deal with Dawton Andrews St Pete, Fl. Paid MSRP and $5,000 over to the deep pockets. Only place around to order the car and got it here 3.5 weeks ahead of schedule. Switching from 2018 t0 2019s. Right at the turn around point. I am sure if I shopped I may have not got what I wanted. I got all the gold packages interior leather velour stitched seats 6 speeds ect, ect. Didn't want to say I wished I had, and didn't. Dun that too mant times. Now it if after market of wants.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
My old 2017 came in under MSRP because of that glut of 2016s they were still trying to sell. Talked them into giving me the 2016 "deal" on the 2017.