Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Started taking more of the car apart - chiller gets here tomorrow 🥶🥶 🥶

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
Got my HC a new stable mate. So far they seem to be getting along ok except for the language barrier :unsure:

Attachments

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Undure stand ass I speakster a diffurant language all sew. Duz tat critter eavun speak English?

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I have mine scheduled for next Tuesday. They initially tried to tell me they would only program 2 keys. I told them I didn’t create this mess and the car came with 3 so all 3 need to be programmed at no charge. He said hold on then came back and said it wouldn’t be an issue. 👍
She told me to bring all 3 keys.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Got my HC a new stable mate. So far they seem to be getting along ok except for the language barrier :unsure:
Cayenne?

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
We drove a couple over the weekend. A 911 and a boxster. Just not enough interior space for long distance traveling. Great handling and fun to drive cars.
Yep. I mean mine is like a tin can now, but I still have the leg room

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yep. I mean mine is like a tin can now, but I still have the leg room
M3 has the most legroom for me.

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
We drove a couple over the weekend. A 911 and a boxster. Just not enough interior space for long distance traveling. Great handling and fun to drive cars.
2024 Macan GTS. Premium fit and finish across the board. 4200 pounds AWD - 440HP. Instrumented 0-60 in 3.5 (much less than manufacturer states). Didn't get the sunroof (don't use them anyway) to gain rear seat headroom which was the only fit issue. 18 way sports seats are best I've ever sat in. Handling is more sports car like than SUV. They bleed you on the options though.

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
Undure stand ass I speakster a diffurant language all sew. Duz tat critter eavun speak English?
Well Hick ... it was born in Leipzig but speaks the language of "holy shit" when you give it the beans especially when you push the little button in the drive mode dial on steering wheel. :D

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
2024 Macan GTS. Premium fit and finish across the board. 4200 pounds AWD - 440HP. Instrumented 0-60 in 3.5 (much less than manufacturer states). Didn't get the sunroof (don't use them anyway) to gain rear seat headroom which was the only fit issue. 18 way sports seats are best I've ever sat in. Handling is more sports car like than SUV. They bleed you on the options though.
The dealer had a bunch of them and pretty much nothing else new. We can't do electric.

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
The dealer had a bunch of them and pretty much nothing else new. We can't do electric.
Most of the dealers have stock on Base and T trims (4 poppers). The S trim is harder to find (375HP TT V6). The GTS version (440HP TT V6) is hard to get. I got lucky (right place - right time) getting the dealer's first 2024 allocation of the three they expect for the year.

Sorry for the thread derail .... just wanted to pass the info on. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Hope to drive my HC this weekend

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Most of the dealers have stock on Base and T trims (4 poppers). The S trim is harder to find (375HP TT V6). The GTS version (440HP TT V6) is hard to get. I got lucky (right place - right time) getting the dealer's first 2024 allocation of the three they expect for the year.

Sorry for the thread derail .... just wanted to pass the info on. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Hope to drive my HC this weekend
You got lucky. I can't even buy a car right now. Everything I check out goes insane.

a526051

Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
Had the IGLA Anti-Theft System installed. Doing the Neutral Safety cover tomorrow.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Other day I stopped by the scrap yard. On the way out I drove the M6 on the 80' long (or so) scale, 4600#. So it said.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Other day I stopped by the scrap yard. On the way out I drove the M6 on the 80' long (or so) scale, 4600#. So it said.
Considering the weights those scales are made to weigh, I wouldn't out too much faith in what they read at such low numbers.

Besides, like with gravel pits and such, they're really only interested in the difference between loaded and empty so the calibration is often off by quite a bit. Be glad it didn't read 5,800, then you'd been discouraged.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Took the guy for a ride after he changed my rears today at the tire shop. Imagine how pleased he was? It’s running real well (still has my most aggressive tune in it and an good amount of go-juice added this morning) and it was hooking rather well with big brand new PS4S’s on a warm pavement.:p

Now the temp and humidity is dropping fast. Going to be a fun weekend.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Considering the weights those scales are made to weigh, I wouldn't out too much faith in what they read at such low numbers.

Besides, like with gravel pits and such, they're really only interested in the difference between loaded and empty so the calibration is often off by quite a bit. Be glad it didn't read 5,800, then you'd been discouraged.
Agreed. Also, they could not care less about actual weight, they are only interested in the difference between a tractor trailer in and out weight. And, it is not like they post a cert of calibration traceable to the national bureau of standards! :)

So what do these really weigh?