Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Went from slumming at the other site, to here...hope us non-HC are welcome

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I think this is a big tent, big enough for almost anyone passionate about their cars, especially Mopars. The only thing we don't need are mean or angry types...
Be civil, fun, funny, knowledgeable, interested, interesting, etc. and you have a spot here. My opinion, anyway.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Good to see ya here. I have a cat that runs the house and a Kat that runs the bank account. my Mopar- Dodge- Chrysler goes back to 1964, I think, 1st year of the Barracuda, maybe 63, fast back. Dad bought mom a brand new one. Brother Kevin driving lost control and ran off Lookout mountain. I looked out the wind shield as my head was sticking out of it. 350 feet above the Tenn River with 2 metal cables holding the brand new barracuda from being fish bait. Along as me, mince meat. So, me and the cars go way back. Must have been 12 Mopar autos I have owned after my idiot brothers fish tail 350 feet above his intelligence. Now he drives a 2006 4 door Honda suv. But dodge darts other cudas, road runners, and many more till I got this 2018 hell Critter. Tired of the nonplacement GMAC vettes and the likes. Good ya here.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
[welcome]Over
Nice to see you here [twothumb]

Linda [burnout]

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
You know it must be bad if even non-Hellcat owners are fleeing that other site, but I come seeking refuge from the storm of "improvement" that's sweeping other forums.

I used to own a 2015 Scat Pack (the "Steel Curtain Challenger"), but was ready to upgrade. Unfortunately, I'm still suffering the affects of putting four kids through college (well, three; the last one hasn't decided whether he wants to graduate or not), so I couldn't upgrade as far up as I wanted...

...but settled(?) on a 2019 1320. If I promise to stand waaay in the back, can I hang out here? :LOL:

View attachment 364
I've got an '09 SRT. I gotta stand father in the back than you. Hope your not over 6', then I wont see anything! Lol.

Flyinglemur

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Syracuse
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 1320 Challenger
Achievement unlocked

odometer.jpg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
2 weeks ago Ri co la and I and the salesman from Sun Coast Chrysler from Seminole, Fl two piled into a 2019 Red Eye, 10 miles on it. Car not me, I have 11 miles on me and 12 on Rico. When time for the ole switch or lou, sales man, god bless the dude, got in the back. Rico and I are 6-2 and salesman 6-4 got into the back. Really not a bad thing for him cause he was pinned to the back of the seat. Rico said eventually he opened is eyes and did say, well looks like you know what you are doing as 85 in 2nd gear. Then he enjoyed, watching from the back seat of , of a ride from some one who knows the road and kinda the car. But you had 3 people over 6 foot in the Red Eye. Don't know how comfortable e was but us two were fine. The car was incredible. I own a regular Hell Cat and Rico owns a 2019 Red Eye and we were both taken back from the performance, safety, and ride from this new car. It has an 8 speed and I am used to the 6 speed so Rico had to coach me on the paddle snifters. When to jam it up and down and I was not shy to do so. Salesman didn't seem to mind after he opened his eyes. Car was incredible and hats off to the sales man to let me do what I did, all 6 foot 4 of him. But what I was looking for is- was- still,, looking for a car I can build out. This at 10 miles definitely is under warranty and can't be brutalized of what we want to do, but a lot of fun. They had this one outside on the lot, a new Hell Cat Challenger and Charger on the show room floor. Good God bless em. In my perspective, comfortable and did not have to peel him out. So, it is possible to have 3 people over 6 foot in the car at the same time car from table and not crying. At least in my position. Thank you sir and if I had an extra $96,000 to tare up a new car, I would purchase it from you. Thank you sir. Sun Coast Chrysler Seminole, Fl. Plus this is where Rico and I have our cars serviced by Dave and company,,, good people.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Mattg

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Allentown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
There is no such thing as standing in the back when you own a Dodge. You could never sneak into a place when you own one.
They all notice the "Brotherhood" when we come in.

Welcome

Matt