Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Member ID
Reactions
City
El Paso
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2011 Challenger srt8
What's up guys, Marc here from El Paso, Tx...so I just bought a 2011 challenger srt8, bin driving a camaro for the last 15year and thought I'd give the hemi a good run...anyways i know the srt8 ain't exactly a hellcat but I do have plans for the future to see how high I can get it without having to swap the internals..it's going to be a long journey but I am very excited to see what I can learn from you guys :):cool: 20240113_161208.jpg 20240113_133408.jpg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
What's up guys, Marc here from El Paso, Tx...so I just bought a 2011 challenger srt8, bin driving a camaro for the last 15year and thought I'd give the hemi a good run...anyways i know the srt8 ain't exactly a hellcat but I do have plans for the future to see how high I can get it without having to swap the internals..it's going to be a long journey but I am very excited to see what I can learn from you guys :):cool: View attachment 129802 View attachment 129803

Welcome to our place!

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
What's up guys, Marc here from El Paso, Tx...so I just bought a 2011 challenger srt8, bin driving a camaro for the last 15year and thought I'd give the hemi a good run...anyways i know the srt8 ain't exactly a hellcat but I do have plans for the future to see how high I can get it without having to swap the internals..it's going to be a long journey but I am very excited to see what I can learn from you guys :):cool: View attachment 129802 View attachment 129803
Welcome from the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Beautiful Challenger!
Cool color.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ya came to the right school of higher learning...the guys on here know EVERYTHING....and they will always help...we like to have fun..and a fair share of ball bustin....so a word of advice..wear a cup..:p:p:p;)...oh yeah..welcome

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Hello & welcome !!!

[cheers]

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Welcome to the Forum.
I had a 2010 SRT8 Hemi 6.1 Furious Fuchsia,( I gave it to my daughter and she races in the 1/4 mile and loves bracket racing.) that modified by HHPRacing.com
HHP specializes in what we know and love, Gen3 Hemi cars.

Back in 2014, I had been waiting for another FF to have an updated build done. This one was my Daily Driver. Wanting to get back to the track, my husband sent my DD too HHP and a package for a D1 Procharger build and supporting parts were installed. Eventually we started to bring my daughter to the track. I shared time with her. She is a really good bracket racer. Once I got my Hellcat, then me my husband and daughter were all at the track together.
HHPRacing.com has a plethora of parts that you could purchase to modify your Challenger. In looking at your car, you have a 392, which is a 6.4 Hemi.
Unless the badge is for fun.

When you are ready I'd give HHP sales a call and tell them your goal. They can let you know a parts list.
(302) 894-1115

sales@highhorseperformance.com

Anyway do you want to modify for some street fun or the track?

Congrats on your Beautiful Challenger!

Linda

Member ID
Reactions
City
El Paso
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2011 Challenger srt8
Welcome from the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Beautiful Challenger!
Cool color.
Thank you Sir.. never thought I'd ever be driving an orange car.. but I kinda really dig it

Member ID
Reactions
City
El Paso
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2011 Challenger srt8
Welcome to the Forum.
I had a 2010 SRT8 Hemi 6.1 Furious Fuchsia,( I gave it to my daughter and she races in the 1/4 mile and loves bracket racing.) that modified by HHPRacing.com
HHP specializes in what we know and love, Gen3 Hemi cars.

Back in 2014, I had been waiting for another FF to have an updated build done. This one was my Daily Driver. Wanting to get back to the track, my husband sent my DD too HHP and a package for a D1 Procharger build and supporting parts were installed. Eventually we started to bring my daughter to the track. I shared time with her. She is a really good bracket racer. Once I got my Hellcat, then me my husband and daughter were all at the track together.
HHPRacing.com has a plethora of parts that you could purchase to modify your Challenger. In looking at your car, you have a 392, which is a 6.4 Hemi.
Unless the badge is for fun.

When you are ready I'd give HHP sales a call and tell them your goal. They can let you know a parts list.
(302) 894-1115

sales@highhorseperformance.com

Anyway do you want to modify for some street fun or the track?

Congrats on your Beautiful Challenger!

Linda
That's so awesome to hear how you have the whole family involved..sad to say I'm the only Gearhead in the family, maybe one day I'll get my daughter into it.. right now she's only 1 but I'll get her there lol... with that said I haven't even had the time to do any fluid changes on my car, hopefully this weekend..but yea, she's a 6.4l and as stock as they come.havent quiete decided which route ill be going. but I've read that gains come in small doses with Bolt ons and force induction is pretty much limited 7lbs without having swapping out internals. I'll definitely give them a call though. Thank you so much :)

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
@NuGzToKeN John my husband would be out in our garage working on one of his cars. When Kate was about 3, he would have her in the car with him and ask her to hand him different tools. This was teaching her about the names for tools and also kept her in a safe place while I was preparing dinner for everyone. Kate is the youngest of 5. I know you have a few years to go but teaching kids car skills while they are young most likely, they will be around when you are old. before my husband passed away, he was carrying on the tradition of skill teaching to our Grandsons. One of them Chase would come to the track and was learning how to check the PSI of our tires, how to help and change a tire. he loved riding up to the staging lanes with in my Charger!

Just a little advice!:)

~Linda

Member ID
Reactions
City
Auburn Hills
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger SXT
Welcome all new members! If you are ever in need of any assistance, feel reach to reach out to us via private message. We're always happy to help.

Diamond
Dodge Cares

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat Redeye
What’s up guys! My name is Ray from Arizona. New to to the forum! Purchased a 21” charger redeye smoke show grey back in April of 23. I’ll drop some pics below. Also I think it’s time for some upgrades!! Where should I start?? IMG_7489.jpeg IMG_8685.jpeg IMG_8686.jpeg

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Congratulations and welcome from the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Great first post.
Lots of very knowledgeable people here that can help you with ideas.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
[welcome]@RedEyeRay to the Forum!

Congratulations on you Beautiful Smokeshow Redeye !😎😎😎

What kind of upgrades are you thinking about? Ones for going the track, more street fun, maybe some show n go things ?😎😎😎

Keep on Enjoying All the Fasssst Fun!

- Linda :)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
[welcome]@RedEyeRay to the Forum!

Congratulations on you Beautiful Smokeshow Redeye !😎😎😎

What kind of upgrades are you thinking about? Ones for going the track, more street fun, maybe some show n go things ?😎😎😎

Keep on Enjoying All the Fasssst Fun!

- Linda :)
thank you!! I kind of like the oem look. More into mild upgrades. I’ve been looking into the direct connection stage kits. What do you think?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Congratulations and welcome from the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Great first post.
Lots of very knowledgeable people here that can help you with ideas.
Thank you! 💪🏼

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Welcome to our house!

Is the Corvette yours as well or just a picture opportunity?
It’s actually a buddy of mine corvette. That Thing is flawless. Pulls pretty good to. Launch control is nice on them. 🥶

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
I also just started a small build thread if you guys are interested I’ll go ahead and post some updates in there. 🙂🚗💨

Member ID
Reactions
City
Mead
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
22 dodge Durango SRT
New to the forum! Looking forward to learning about these dinosaurs in this time and age. I recently purchased this 22 Srt. Nothing crazy. Just want a fun family car. I have another project that takes the majority of my time. Looking for must have performance mods at the time. Currently have a stainless works exhaust on the way. IMG_0729.jpeg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
New to the forum! Looking forward to learning about these dinosaurs in this time and age. I recently purchased this 22 Srt. Nothing crazy. Just want a fun family car. I have another project that takes the majority of my time. Looking for must have performance mods at the time. Currently have a stainless works exhaust on the way. View attachment 133817
Welcome to our house...nice lookin ride...nice side walk too...