Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Richmond
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango SRT 392
Hi everyone. Just purchased a new Durango 392 back in December and stumbled across this cool site. Hope to get tips on enjoying this beautiful machine. Thanks

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi everyone. Just purchased a new Durango 392 back in December and stumbled across this cool site. Hope to get tips on enjoying this beautiful machine. Thanks

Welcome to our place!

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome and congratulations.
Lots of happy Durango owners here.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
@Ramair Welcome to HCF

That's Right! You are on a cool site!:cool:

Congrats on the Durango and Enjoy All the Fassst Fun!:cool:

Linda:)

Sapper

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sioux Falls
State
SD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Durango Hellcat
Welcome aboared

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Welcome and congratulations.
Lots of happy Durango owners here.
And one...even owns an Ostrich.....:eek:

RARperformance

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tupelo
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
20'WB Charger Custom Ghoul, 23'WB Challenger REHC
Hello everyone! My name is Robert Rice I own a 2018 OEM converted WB Charger and a 2023 WB Challenger both with 431 strokers. I owned quite a few Mopars and others. Looking forward to learning stuff from you guys and hopefully I can be a help to someone else.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hello everyone! My name is Robert Rice I own a 2018 OEM converted WB Charger and a 2023 WB Challenger both with 431 strokers. I owned quite a few Mopars and others. Looking forward to learning stuff from you guys and hopefully I can be a help to someone else.
Welcome from the MGC.
Post some pics when you can.
Lots of great people and information here

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Welcome from the MGC.
Post some pics when you can.
Lots of great people and information here
Not so sure you have to roll out the welcome mat....he's been a member for years....(maybe he just needs to feel wanted)...:D:D;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hey bobby...where ya been the last 3 years..:unsure::unsure::unsure:;)

RARperformance

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tupelo
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
20'WB Charger Custom Ghoul, 23'WB Challenger REHC
Wow! LOL! I just realized that... I guess I've been that busy with my other builds. I own a few custom/show cars. Lately I've been getting more involved with my Mopars.. Both have stoker motors. Here are some pics. The Black Challenger is my wife's Scat Pack fvvs.jpg 8.jpg 5.jpg hellep.jpg 1.jpg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Wow! LOL! I just realized that... I guess I've been that busy with my other builds. I own a few custom/show cars. Lately I've been getting more involved with my Mopars.. Both have stroker motors. Here are some pics. The Black Challenger is my wife's Scat Pack
very nice indeed(y)(y)(y)

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
@RARperformance Welcome to HCF.org

Love your Collection especially the Indigo Charger !:cool:

Linda :)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Callahan
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2009 challenger
I’m from Jacksonville Fl :) not a hellcat yet, but a supercharged RT!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Palm Harbor
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack 50th Anniversary
Hey all,
I had been browsing scat packs a while and finally pulled the trigger over the weekend. Found a 2020 Challenger Scat Pack 50th anniversary and fell in love with it. Saw the production number thread and cool to see they only made 41 in white knuckle. I was really sold on the satin black hood, roof and decklid. I've never seen this combo in person and I absolutely love it! This is actually my first muscle car at 42, so I'm hoping to learn and maybe even make some friends.

Attachments

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hey all,
I had been browsing scat packs a while and finally pulled the trigger over the weekend. Found a 2020 Challenger Scat Pack 50th anniversary and fell in love with it. Saw the production number thread and cool to see they only made 41 in white knuckle. I was really sold on the satin black hood, roof and decklid. I've never seen this combo in person and I absolutely love it! This is actually my first muscle car at 42, so I'm hoping to learn and maybe even make some friends.
Congratulations, and welcome!
Beautiful challenger!
You're going to have a blast!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hey all,
Congrats....great color combo..your gonna love it..best place to learn bout these cars is here...these guys know a lot about these cars,,,and the quickest way to make friends on here...send members either beer...or donuts...

roh92cp

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fort Kent
State
ME
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Just changed from the Mustang world for the past 20 years. My current Mustang selling now is 800 wheel Whipple beast, but was looking for something different so 2016 Charger Hellcat white with 11k miles came to me. I've been looking at them used for sale for years now and bought one when they are at their highest price I've ever seen. I love it though and the ride compared to my GT is amazing really. Fun car and fun to drive something different. So far only some exterior mods and rear resonator delete. I'm looking for a power package right now not sure what I'm gonna do for just a street car.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Just changed from the Mustang world for the past 20 years. My current Mustang selling now is 800 wheel Whipple beast, but was looking for something different so 2016 Charger Hellcat white with 11k miles came to me. I've been looking at them used for sale for years now and bought one when they are at their highest price I've ever seen. I love it though and the ride compared to my GT is amazing really. Fun car and fun to drive something different. So far only some exterior mods and rear resonator delete. I'm looking for a power package right now not sure what I'm gonna do for just a street car.
Welcome!Post up some pics!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Welcome! We have a lot of Charger lovers here. Let’s see your ride. They will like you even better then. We will take pictures of the Mustang too, sounds fairly mean.