Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi & thank you to allowing me to be with you!

I am from Budapest, Hungary.
I have a white 2015 Challenger Hellcat set up to original style. Only modification is a self designed electroic adaption in tail lights to coply with european standards.
I love this car.
Beside the Hellcat I own a BMW E30 cabrio 320I with stroker modification to 2.7liters from 1988 and an e39 530d from 2001.
In the last 28 years I repair and build a lots of vehicles as hobby. As profession I am actie as engineer in one of worlds biggest automotive electronic supplier.
Attached some pictures from my recently rebuilt salvage challengers too (black 5.7 and red 5.7)
Have a great day! :)
Welcome to the family.
Great pictures!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

I have a white 2015 Challenger Hellcat set up to original style. Only modification is a self designed electroic adaption in tail lights to coply with european standards.
I love this car.
Beside the Hellcat I own a BMW E30 cabrio 320I with stroker modification to 2.7liters from 1988 and an e39 530d from 2001.
In the last 28 years I repair and build a lots of vehicles as hobby. As profession I am actie as engineer in one of worlds biggest automotive electronic supplier.
Attached some pictures from my recently rebuilt salvage challengers too (black 5.7 and red 5.7)
Budapest Hungary..o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O..Well spank my ass ...and call me Charlie...How the Hell did ya find us...Welcome to romper room..nice work on the cars...what's it like to have the only HC in Budapest...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Welcome to the family.
Great pictures!
Now we got some real diversity in this family...:cool::cool:..kinda reminds me when my older sister married that Jewish guy...:p:p:p;)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Budapest
State
Non-US
Country
Hungary
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Budapest Hungary..o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O..Well spank my ass ...and call me Charlie...How the Hell did ya find us...Welcome to romper room..nice work on the cars...what's it like to have the only HC in Budapest...:unsure::unsure::unsure:
I have found you looking for Hellcat related technical discussions. For example what type of oil fits into the supercharger. (according mopar lifetime oil :) )
Thank you for the kind words.
In Hungary we have several hellcats most of them are Challenger, but I know from facebook a guy, who has Charger Hellcat.
My next project is to design front camera (displayed on the Uconnect somehow) to protect the spoiler and bumper in parking spots. In Europe, the spots are much tighter, than in the US, and curbstones are high.
Have a nice day :)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I have found you looking for Hellcat related technical discussions. For example what type of oil fits into the supercharger. (according mopar lifetime oil :) )
Thank you for the kind words.
In Hungary we have several hellcats most of them are Challenger, but I know from facebook a guy, who has Charger Hellcat.
My next project is to design front camera (displayed on the Uconnect somehow) to protect the spoiler and bumper in parking spots. In Europe, the spots are much tighter, than in the US, and curbstones are high.
Have a nice day :)
Just curious...(and too lazy to google it)...what side of the road do you drive on...:unsure::unsure:

Member ID
Reactions
City
Budapest
State
Non-US
Country
Hungary
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Just curious...(and too lazy to google it)...what side of the road do you drive on...:unsure::unsure:
Same as you drive, on the right side, with driver seat on the left. :)

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat

I love this car.
My younger son was lucky and visited your country a few years back and thought everything was beautiful there.

What kind of reactions do you get driving a Hellcat around?

Welcome to the Forum.

Linda :)

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

I love this car.
Welcome and congrats. Now go get you some.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Hello everybody

I just bought a 2020 challenger R/T scat pack widebody 6spd in frostbite, I have owned and restored several 70's dodge power wagon, I currently own and drive a 2016 shelby gt350.
My question is where do I find out or who do I contact to have my VIN. checked to see how rare it is or not?

Thank you
There were 373 frostbite made but don't have break down further

Member ID
Reactions
City
Richmond Hill
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Hi everyone, Coming from Toronto Canada. I have been the proud owner of a Demon for just over 2 years now. Been a mopar fan for a long time, I had a 2012 srt8 Charger in the past, I recently gave my dad the bug and he ordered himself a F8 Green 1320 which he recived late last summer. I wanted to say thank you for having me be a part of this great community.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Welcome from Mich[cheers]

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi everyone, Coming from Toronto Canada. I have been the proud owner of a Demon for just over 2 years now. Been a mopar fan for a long time, I had a 2012 srt8 Charger in the past, I recently gave my dad the bug and he ordered himself a F8 Green 1320 which he recived late last summer. I wanted to say thank you for having me be a part of this great community.

Welcome!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome to the family from the MGC.
Please post pictures of all the vehicles when you can.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Welcome to the party, pal!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Welcome!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Richmond Hill
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
IMG_4497.JPG

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lorton
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
Just picked up my dream car 2022 Challenger Hellcat in Go Mango. I absolutely love this car.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Just picked up my dream car 2022 Challenger Hellcat in Go Mango. I absolutely love this car.
Pictures?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City