Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Hello, another from SC here I just joined and as of now I have only owned a 95 Dodge Ram 5.9, my daily is a 2019 Sierra Denali 6.2, and a 2010 Escalade ESV Platinum 6.2, my toys are a 1995 TA, and a highly modded, cam, 2000 WS6 Ram Air. We are in the market for a new car and I would love a Z06, Zl1, but we need a 4 door, The CTSv is way more then what I want to spend, so I have started to search the Chargers. Hopefully, I am welcomed here because I joined a group from another forum and those guys where complete jerks. So with that said any info on the HC Charger would sure be appreciated... Thanks
welcome 7.gif
welcome 3.gif

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Hello, another from SC here I just joined and as of now I have only owned a 95 Dodge Ram 5.9, my daily is a 2019 Sierra Denali 6.2, and a 2010 Escalade ESV Platinum 6.2, my toys are a 1995 TA, and a highly modded, cam, 2000 WS6 Ram Air. We are in the market for a new car and I would love a Z06, Zl1, but we need a 4 door, The CTSv is way more then what I want to spend, so I have started to search the Chargers. Hopefully, I am welcomed here because I joined a group from another forum and those guys where complete jerks. So with that said any info on the HC Charger would sure be appreciated... Thanks
Welcome to HF!

Finface

Member ID
Reactions
City
Morning View
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
Welcome to the Hellcat Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Happy to join the forum. Looking forward to participating!

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Hello and welcome to the club. Enjoy the forum!

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome to HF! Great place to hang out! Have fun.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Wecome to HF! Lots of cool folk here, and lots of info. Our first HC was my wife's 2017 HC Charger. 1st year has passed, 20K miles total on the clock so far. Not a single hiccup. Love everything about the beast. If you have any specific questions, ask away!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

We are the nicest jerks around!

Welcome!

;)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images

Finface?

Finland?

Or do you have a permanent heat-exchanger on your forehead?

:p

Welcome to the forums!

:)

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #629
Happy to have you on board.(y)

Finface

Member ID
Reactions
City
Morning View
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
Finface?

Finland?

Or do you have a permanent heat-exchanger on your forehead?

:p

Welcome to the forums!

:)
Ha! I like the permanent heat-exchanger on the forehead thought. SOME people, when I was younger, thought I had a big nose. Now that I'm older, and my ear lobes are naturally drooping lower, my nose doesn't look so big! I suppose both our noses and our ears ARE heat-exchangers - like elephants!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome.
Lots of great people and experience here.
Post pics of your rides when possible.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome.
Good luck in your search.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Welcome @Finface glad you found the correct Forum. Glad to have you over with us now.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We are the nicest jerks around!

Welcome!

;)
Lmao...and you said that on Ash Wednesday..The old confession good for the soul routine eh?...(sorry I cant stop giggling)...From bourbon to sodium pentothal on the rocks???? and you wonder why you cant keep lunch down...wtf

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ha! I like the permanent heat-exchanger on the forehead thought. SOME people, when I was younger, thought I had a big nose. Now that I'm older, and my ear lobes are naturally drooping lower, my nose doesn't look so big! I suppose both our noses and our ears ARE heat-exchangers - like elephants!
Fin ole boy...(sorry I just cant call you fin face...) welcome to the club...and that whole ear lobe thing..uhh i'd have that looked:unsure: at..i'm thinkin that's not supposed to happen

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hey Crab...where ya been Buddy???:unsure::unsure:
Just jerking off :LOL: while daytrading this overblown virus horsesh*t and working on my coin & currency collection. Just dropped $70K on some coins and old notes. Wowza....

People selling now are crazy. Buying opportunities abound. Amazing. Sure the virus will get here in the US but, like SARS, it too will pass like a fart in the wind.

How ya been, buddy. How's the great white north. Aren't you getting a bunch of snow now?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Just jerking off :LOL: while daytrading this overblown virus horsesh*t and working on my coin & currency collection. Just dropped $70K on some coins and old notes. Wowza....

People selling now are crazy. Buying opportunities abound. Amazing. Sure the virus will get here in the US but, like SARS, it too will pass like a fart in the wind.

How ya been, buddy. How's the great white north. Aren't you getting a bunch of snow now?
Tough this week. You been entertaining yourself with ETF's like VIX, nice hangout if you have cold blood running. Or any of the contra-ETF's are amazing! Or are you attempting to buy real stocks and making money?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images

Got any non-BS sources for a nice McKinley ?

'Not looking for a mint-condition sample, just something not completely shredded.