Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

This showed up at a local dealer yesterday

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Well at least I got a response to my post 'Anything going on with the Red eye give away' a few weeks ago. LOL. Any others surfaced?
Ok....so this is two that we now know about. I haven't found any info on the net about any other winner presentations. I wonder if this person told Dodge that they were going to sell it when they were contacted.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeah, well how come there isn't one in my garage, I played a lot...

:confused:
Yeah...thats just what you need...more horns...er ..antlers ..in your garage...:p:p:p

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
16' Corvette Z06, 17' Shelby GT350, 17' Raptor
Ok....so this is two that we now know about. I haven't found any info on the net about any other winner presentations. I wonder if this person told Dodge that they were going to sell it when they were contacted.
I'm sure in a perfect world any manufacturer that gives away a free car is hoping the winner keeps it, talks about it everyday on social media, creates a yt channel, etc, etc. But, that virtually never happens.

Contest ends. They move on. 😂

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
They must've gotten lost on the way to my house.....they needed to come further down Rt. 40 :p
They are lost alright! The must think we are buried with snow in Michigan. It was 50 yesterday and almost the same today so the roads were clear for delivery