Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Proof

Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
23 challenger hellcat jb-23 Chrysler 300c
I joined this forum back in February posting that I was the owner of a 23 300c and a 23 HC challenger jb,at the time the only picture I had of my challenger was when it was sitting on the floor at the dealer. One of the members questioned my ownership stating I being a new hellcat owner should have several pictures out of excitement. The fact was this was my second hellcat, third challenger first being a scat followed by two hellcats. Anyhow, here’s a couple of pics I took recently pulling it out of storage.

Attachments

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Shit's Photoshopped..... lol j/k looks dope love the color!

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Haha, car looks awesome! Feel free to take the yellow things off now ;)

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Still skeptical, but I’ll allow it

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Every time I see your name I think of this:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
https://youtube.com/shorts/lBg9YGPsVW4?si=gyOiAOdx4U2tTAMb

Nice color by the way, I've seen a couple F8 green ones around the last year or so. Hell, it might be you:unsure:
If you see a Frostbite Super Stock running around, that would be me. I am about 99.99999% sure I have the only one around here.

BOBS SUPER STOCK.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6
Haha, car looks awesome! Feel free to take the yellow things off now ;)
Yes,it’s actually still at the storage facility,the car has only 350 miles on it hence the yellow thingies. I will be bringing it home this Friday that’s when it will get its first oil change and the yellow guards will come off.

Last edited:
OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #7
Every time I see your name I think of this:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
https://youtube.com/shorts/lBg9YGPsVW4?si=gyOiAOdx4U2tTAMb

Nice color by the way, I've seen a couple F8 green ones around the last year or so. Hell, it might be you:unsure:
If you see a Frostbite Super Stock running around, that would be me. I am about 99.99999% sure I have the only one around here.

View attachment 133740
Sure it wasn’t me,haven’t driven the car much. I myself haven’t seen any frostbite widebodys let alone a super stock. Beautiful car, keeper….

GBLWRMR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
South
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Super Stock
Some people are just silly. I have very few pictures of any of the cars I own or have owned. I get to drive them or look at them anytime I want. Why do I need a picture? I guess that's why I'm also not on FB or any of the other social sites. No need to "prove" my sh*t to anyone.

Great color. When I picked my first HC, I nearly switched from black to F8. Classic color.

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
Agreed,this is the only social platform I indulge in also. F8 is my favorite although black would be my next choice.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I joined this forum back in February posting that I was the owner of a 23 300c and a 23 HC challenger jb,at the time the only picture I had of my challenger was when it was sitting on the floor at the dealer. One of the members questioned my ownership stating I being a new hellcat owner should have several pictures out of excitement. The fact was this was my second hellcat, third challenger first being a scat followed by two hellcats. Anyhow, here’s a couple of pics I took recently pulling it out of storage.

You realize that member you're referring to was poking at you in jest....?

...mostly...

; )

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I need to see a pic of him standing in front of the car holding today's newspaper.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I need to see a pic of him standing in front of the car holding today's newspaper.

With a bloody thumbprint

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #13
You realize that member you're referring to was poking at you in jest....?

...mostly...

; )
Yes,even after I posted pics of it partially uncovered and in bad lighting he was still persistent, either way I pulled it out,drove around the premises, got the fluids flowing and up to temp then took a few shots just for as he described himself as “the suspicious prick”…

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Yes,even after I posted pics of it partially uncovered and in bad lighting he was still persistent, either way I pulled it out,drove around the premises, got the fluids flowing and up to temp then took a few shots just for as he described himself as “the suspicious prick”…
Yes I am! You must be young! :ROFLMAO:

And they weren't "shots", they were valid observations. Maybe this will thicken your skin. I'll defer judgement to the masses and accept it! :)

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #15
Yes I am! You must be young! :ROFLMAO:

And they weren't "shots", they were valid observations. Maybe this will thicken your skin. I'll defer judgement to the masses and accept it! :)
Reread my post, SHOTS meaning pictures. I’m 60yrs old and I am on another level, I am the epitome of thick skin. It’s all good sir and I’m thinking you are now satisfied..

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Nah nah nah let’s take a vote. Bull post up a vote chart. Let’s git to the bottom of this.🤣

@Skittels boys are just pushing buttons. Nice Ride I like F8 Green as well. Get some miles on that bad boy as soon as banana bumpers disappear. Welcome to the site there really are some good folks here.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Some people are just silly. I have very few pictures of any of the cars I own or have owned. I get to drive them or look at them anytime I want. Why do I need a picture? I guess that's why I'm also not on FB or any of the other social sites. No need to "prove" my sh*t to anyone.

Great color. When I picked my first HC, I nearly switched from black to F8. Classic color.
I don't take hardly any pics...(flip phone)..I also do no social media...any pics I've ever posted...were done by my wife or son...and I couldn't care less who believes what I own ..

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I don't take hardly any pics...(flip phone)..I also do no social media...any pics I've ever posted...were done by my wife or son...and I couldn't care less who believes what I own ..
We're not sure if you actually exist. Screw knowing what you own.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We're not sure if you actually exist. Screw knowing what you own.
My real identity...DEMON KID..banned multiple times from various Forums back in the day...ask the forum elders...they know who I really am...:p

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
My real identity...DEMON KID..banned multiple times from various Forums back in the day...ask the forum elders...they know who I really am...:p
You always take me literally.