Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Pedal commander

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Hickster is going to order one on Amazon because he’s a Prime member and El Rico says it makes the car feel faster. Not sure about the H/K part.
Damn someone who SPEAKS HICKSTER
THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
It takes years to understand these thangs. Put it in layman terms wood be worth less for the brain exercise. A mental prot a gee has to be determined ///// hell you didn't read the book. No wonder. You are lost in the woods with a 4 inch pocket knife. Just enough to piss some one off. If you have a question, I am sure some of the seasoned ONES, anointed cause they read the book. They can translate,, need beez. The H/K comment is transferring info from the Harmon Carmon into the front lobal of the brain. To make you feel the $299 you just spent makes you feel better. When it comes time for xmas stockings for the kids and you give them the schematic of the PC 31 Pedal Commander. Better than watching Goof Off with twin turbos.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Hickster is going to order one on Amazon because he’s a Prime member and El Rico says it makes the car feel faster. Not sure about the H/K part. (I think)
Dang! Now it all makes sense, 'cept the h/k part.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
No
Dang! Now it all makes sense, 'cept the h/k part.
it still doesn’t make any sense , he has just got inside your head and you don’t even know it yet

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Skeptic at the notion that some people in different tunes, you can't tune into. At this point instead fighting with it. Just skip past it and snovel snow or watch the muddy wadders of that big creek rise. Hell you aren't in Tenn any way,, Arkansass you are. People from eastern Tenn don't even eat yall's muddy Snatch fish. Need a trans slater to get through this friend ship?? Elvis drove out of your mud soaked town years ago. He resides in Clayton, Tenn. Any one that drinks shine nose that. No shine in Gemphis.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
No

it still doesn’t make any sense , he has just got inside your head and you don’t even know it yet
Back to your prior thoughts on slowing reponse. Was just looking at PC site. It says Eco mode reduces response by 50%. Seems all other modes increase pedal responses. So by choosing eco mode, then using plus 1,2,3,or4 i wonder if you could get the perfect launch. It never says that eco mode interferes with full throttle opening, just slows it. Don't think that would be daily driver setting, but wonder if it would be too slow vs good for full attack launch, avoiding the spins.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Damn someone who SPEAKS HICKSTER
THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION
Just the short posts. The long ones make my brain hurt.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I got the guy
Back to your prior thoughts on slowing reponse. Was just looking at PC site. It says Eco mode reduces response by 50%. Seems all other modes increase pedal responses. So by choosing eco mode, then using plus 1,2,3,or4 i wonder if you could get the perfect launch. It never says that eco mode interferes with full throttle opening, just slows it. Don't think that would be daily driver setting, but wonder if it would be too slow vs good for full attack launch, avoiding the spins.
I got the guy who makes these things number so I’m going to call him and ask him about it tomorrow

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I got the guy

I got the guy who makes these things number so I’m going to call him and ask him about it tomorrow
Nice...maybe better living thru electronics!

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Nice...maybe better living thru electronics!
With my power output I could use the help on traction

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Does this device know what gear your in? In a M6? Be exactly what I need as I need to limit throttle in first and second and be wide open for the rest. Even by MPH I would experiment with Was looking at doing something in the tune but this would be much easier possibly??

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
OK HERES AN UPDATE ON THE PEDAL COMMANDER ,I JUST TALKED TO LARRY THE GUY WHO DOES THESE ,,16GOMANGO UNFORTUNATLY IT DOESNT KNOW WHAT GEAR YOUR IN ,
ON DELAYING THROTTLE LARRY SAID YES IT CAN HELP ON LAUNCHING AND WE CAN ADJUST THAT THRU THE ECO MODE ,HE SAID IT WOULD DELAY IT THEN GO TO FULL WOT ,ALSO HE SAID IF WE NEEDED HE CAN CUSTOMIZE IT TO OUR LIKING WITH A SIMPLE SOFTWARE ADJUSTMENT
HE SAID GO TO HIS SITE AND THERE ARE ALSO SOME COUPONS AVAILABLE TO HELP ON COST ,HES AT THE SEMA SHOW SO LOOK FOR THE SEMA COUPON,I BELEIVE I MIGHT GIVE IT A SHOT HE SAID I WOULD HAVE 30 DAYS TO TEST IT , I EVEN ASKED HIM IF IT WOULD STILL WORK WHEN WE ARE STALLING THE VEHICLE ANYWHERE FROM 1200 TO 1800 RPM AND HE SAID YES

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
If it is in eco mode and you jam it 1,2,3,4 what is going to be the over ride for the system?? 50% at top notch? I will have to purchase, one, take it apart, and it will never work again.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
If it is in eco mode and you jam it 1,2,3,4 what is going to be the over ride for the system?? 50% at top notch? I will have to purchase, one, take it apart, and it will never work again.
if it delays it enough to roll out then it may just work

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
This will be done between the paint and film. Get my tonker toys out of my 6th grade box. See what I need to torture it. See it works,, 30 days to play. Have to say,, more than the Costa Rica gal.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I ordered one today I will see if it does what I need it to ,if not ill sell it on the forum

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
I ordered one today I will see if it does what I need it to ,if not ill sell it on the forum
Very interested in what you learn.
You running a stick or auto?
Even if it can limit throttle % for 1-2 seconds it may be of help launching.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I’m running an auto and have switched to e85 and 19 lbs of boost so I’ll have traction issues

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States