Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Oh, okay....

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Hey now, I just graduated this year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Congratulations 2pac. No need to set you straight...you got a Charger. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:[perfect10]

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Congratulations 2pac. No need to set you straight...you got a Charger. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:[perfect10]
I should probably mention it was grad school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But most kids these days actually make me scratch my head too.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
I should probably mention it was grad school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But most kids these days actually make me scratch my head too.
What did you study?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Not only grad school, but didn't you do a few years elsewhere as well before starting school?

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Not only grad school, but didn't you do a few years elsewhere as well before starting school?
Took me a few to get that one...:p

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Thread Starter #46
I worked at 3 different gyms and was a personell trainer. What did it get me,,, laid every day, 3 knee replacements with 2 more the 30th of this month, 5 herinated dics and aches and pains a 60 year old should not have. When I turned 40 the ortapedic surgeon said I had the bones and joints of a 70 year old. But I had 16 inch biceps, oh and got laid every day. Hooters hired me to train their girls from Clearwater. Mr Brodski the owner from Davenport, Iowa thought I neede to get laid every day. Now I have metal in places Arnold never thought of. Let your daughter know to keep those knees wraped and tighten that belt. New versions of knees have 30 year warranties now. She starts now she,, you,,, can get your monies worth. More kneedles in the knees the 30th,,, just what I wanted for Christmas.
16 is pretty serious. Never measured mine just knew they were big enough. Pretty much all that is over except for the pains in the joints and all that fun crap (metal additions to the legs). Still occassionally suprise a few folks. Two of my guys (one ex-army pretty big guy and another ex-bouncer/MMA guy and bigger than the first) and a client who is an ex-operator were pushing a huge cooling unit into the back of one of my trailers. There wasn't room for four people to get to the damn. But at the end, when they all backed off for a second to rearrange footing, I stepped in and pushed that thing the last 12 inches alone in one smooth application of force. The first guy was like WTF and then brought it up again a couple of days later. Was nothing special. Just simply physics. But still nice to know that even with all the broken down components you can still do it if you need to.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
LOL, I doubt that but we won't hold that against you. :giggle:

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Yeah it was called hicksters college, small school. Got a great education from there.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Why you don't think i could graduate from such a small and prestigious college πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Graduating class was very exclusive

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Yeah it was called hicksters college, small school. Got a great education from there.[/QUOTE]
Congrats though , not everybody can say that. :whistle:

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #52
College is good - have to have it - but you can't get rounded in one. (just my opinion)

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #53
lol, sank myself at a law firm interview last year (or year before). Was considering joining the firm for some diversity of effort while putting the businesses on autopilot. Everything goes well and near the end I told them straight up I felt that there were advantages to doing other things before moving into a professional career, that I found attorneys who had never even had a job outside the legal profession, for example, i.e. HS, college pre-law (or whatever) and then straight to law school, were less rounded and less able to relate to clients and the real world. That didn't go over well with some of those folks (who I already knew from background research had come from that pathway). Wasn't trying to be a dick, but I will not varnish my honest opinion when it is asked.

Now don't get me wrong, had I been negotiating with these folks for a client (or myself on something that mattered) I would have potentially altered my answer based on my assessment of the situation and such a statements ability to further our ends. But that was not the case here.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
College is good - have to have it - but you can't get rounded in one. (just my opinion)
Which is why doctors, nurses, pa's, dentists, vets, etc etc do some sort of residency or clinicals before they are actually on their own. I understand law is a bit different but with medicine it's school + on the job experience. Even then a vast majority have a huge social disconnect just because they went from school to on the job.

Working in construction gave me a different perspective on dealing with different people. Once you deal with alcoholics, crackheads and pill poppers IMO everyone else is very easy to deal with.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
A Charger...for what... his Tesla?

:p

:)