Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Oh, okay....

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
So I've had two huge trees removed because they were a threat to the house and too large for me to do it in my current condition. It's finally done and all the wood is stacked and I'm starting to move vehicles back when here comes my neighbor (nice guy, insurance guy, long story) with this other guy. He's got an easement for a short road over the back end of my property (been there 70 years) bc his place is huge (old oil man's place - out door pool, indoor pool, tennis court, blah blah blah). Anyway, he's come to make sure its cool to use a bull dozer to extend that road into a curve way back there because he's bought a big ass motor home and it won't make that curve. I'm fine with it, but I think the bulk the road will actually be on land that belongs to a nearby hospital. But whatever. The dirty HC is sitting there and the convo turns to it and the guy with him (the contractor for the road) says: "I have three. I bought them from the Minnesota state police auction. They're four wheel drive and 707 horsepower. But they took all the badges off and replaced them with "Interceptor" badges, even on the motor." Oh, and it's also a 2013, and he paid only $3000. I was pretty laid back with the guy but I did try and straighten him a out a little. Stopped the next morning when I saw my neighbor out and apologized if I was rude. He tells me he was going to come over and do the same thing, lol.

Anyway I don't want to come across as an ass. Except on here I guess. But where can you begin? The train derailed about 8 canyons back.

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
I get this all the time, when take one of my vintage vehicles to a car show.

Say, I'm in my 59 Cadillac. There's always one guy who's dad had one and was the original owner. It was just like mine, but it was red, with a white leather interior and it was a 60, but he swears they look exactly the same, and it was a one off, special order...

LOL

Bob

Last edited:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
You start to look like your off springs. Nutt dosen't fall too far from the tree. Nancy whom???

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
We call people like him wankers,there are lots of em.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Most 'car' guys now days don't know shit. Sorry but that's the sad truth. There's so many of them now, I don't even try to engage in conversation, or inform or correct them when they speak. Life's too short. Instead of just saying "I don't know" they B.S. or make things up, which makes it twice as bad. I kept seeing a guy around town (FORD guy, so that helps explain some of it) with an old Torino an older Mustang and a newer Mustang. One day I saw the Torino in the gas station with the motor out. When I approached the guy I asked "what happened to the Torino?" he said quote:" The piston fell off the camshaft lobe". I said...."Yea.....I hate when that happens". :cautious:. Then walked away.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Most 'car' guys now days don't know shit. Sorry but that's the sad truth. There's so many of them now, I don't even try to engage in conversation, or inform or correct them when they speak. Life's too short. Instead of just saying "I don't know" they B.S. or make things up, which makes it twice as bad. I kept seeing a guy around town (FORD guy, so that helps explain some of it) with an old Torino an older Mustang and a newer Mustang. One day I saw the Torino in the gas station with the motor out. When I approached the guy I asked "what happened to the Torino?" he said quote:" The piston fell off the camshaft lobe". I said...."Yea.....I hate when that happens". :cautious:. Then walked away.
I might have told him..... "yeah, those older Torinos had issues with the piston retainers wearing out"

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Those damn Mustang owners they are always creatiing the issues and uhmmm:unsure:
7A0C689B-4F73-4FC0-B5B1-541BEAD84441.jpeg

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh man.....just seeing that!.....wanna find a tree to hide behind....lol
Like my Dad always said "Behind every tree is an Indian"
BAFCD54E-B9A4-469E-A290-0A9EFECEC7B7.jpeg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Those damn Mustang owners they are always creatiing the issues and uhmmm:unsure:
View attachment 18555

Yeah, you're right, and BTW, you're not allowed to post anymore until you move the Hellcat into the protection of the garage...

You know, just saying...

:cool:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yeah, you're right, and BTW, you're not allowed to post anymore until you move the Hellcat into the protection of the garage...

You know, just saying...

:cool:
I knew it was coming and BULL good eyes [smackbum]

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Great garage but what is that work out bench doing there?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Great garage but what is that work out bench doing there?
Funny funny and yeah oh so many years ago I worked out and did serious power lifting. My best was 880 lbs dead lift and 600 lbs squats, arm curls 180 lbs. never great at Bench arms to long. I have taught my daughter the techniques and she just turned 16 yesterday and she loves free weights. Shes squatting 275 for reps right now and dead lifting 180. She is really dedicated and works out consistently. I rarely share pics but just so you know and yeah I lift here and there but no way the weight I used to. Getting old hurts the bones and when your in you’re lat 50s you get it.
844AD212-A437-466D-9F10-B1D16BF1D9E2.jpeg 1165C38D-349F-4107-9680-9074FB850A09.jpeg

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Funny funny and yeah oh so many years ago I worked out and did serious power lifting. My best was 880 lbs dead lift and 600 lbs squats, arm curls 180 lbs. never great at Bench arms to long. I have taught my daughter the techniques and she just turned 16 yesterday and she loves free weights. Shes squatting 275 for reps right now and dead lifting 180. She is really dedicated and works out consistently. I rarely share pics but just so you know and yeah I lift here and there but no way the weight I used to. Getting old hurts the bones and when your in you’re lat 50s you get it.
View attachment 18570 View attachment 18571
Very impressive and hope she sticks with it. Takes some of the burden of worry from when she is out in these crazy times.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
View attachment 18555
You might actually have a car problem 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Damn that's a lot of cars, and you have the f150s too right?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
You might actually have a car problem 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Damn that's a lot of cars, and you have the f150s too right?
90C16417-53D6-4E7D-82A9-253270EF1FE5.jpeg

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Man I wish I could have taken a pic of my parents garage/driveway at peak, we had my hc and f150 platinum, my parents 720s, s63 amg, e55 amg, navigator, another f150 platinum, and my brothers e63s.

Currently very bare atm, only two f150s, a hc, an m550 and a 750.

Great garage though, truly jealous in a good way 🤪.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Thread Starter #18
View attachment 18570 View attachment 18571
Once upon a time I was pretty stout too. Good for you both your teaching her. Will stand her in good stead the rest of her life.

What did you give for your gym floor you have down? If you don't mind my asking.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Once upon a time I was pretty stout too. Good for you both your teaching her. Will stand her in good stead the rest of her life.

What did you give for your gym floor you have down? If you don't mind my asking.
Rubber mats that you can purchase at Tractor Supply and many Horse enthusiasts use.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I worked at 3 different gyms and was a personell trainer. What did it get me,,, laid every day, 3 knee replacements with 2 more the 30th of this month, 5 herinated dics and aches and pains a 60 year old should not have. When I turned 40 the ortapedic surgeon said I had the bones and joints of a 70 year old. But I had 16 inch biceps, oh and got laid every day. Hooters hired me to train their girls from Clearwater. Mr Brodski the owner from Davenport, Iowa thought I neede to get laid every day. Now I have metal in places Arnold never thought of. Let your daughter know to keep those knees wraped and tighten that belt. New versions of knees have 30 year warranties now. She starts now she,, you,,, can get your monies worth. More kneedles in the knees the 30th,,, just what I wanted for Christmas.