Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New black Laguna Leather seats (front and rear) for Challenger.

Trader history for Marc W (0)

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
These seats were removed from my 2016 Challenger Hellcat. They were removed at 1000 miles and are as new. The rear had a butt in it once just to see what it was like back there. Realistically, this will have to be a hand to hand sale as shipping would cost more than the price of the seats. I’m in southern Utah, 100 miles north of Las Vegas. My shop is in Phoenix, Arizona. I would be willing to meet a buyer a reasonable distance from either of these locations. This opens up SoCal as a possibility. Asking price us $1500. Thanks. IMG_3035.jpg IMG_3041.JPG IMG_3042.JPG

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
I might be interested. Will these fit a 2016? Would you be willing to help with the install if done at your shop in Phoenix?

OP
Marc W

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #3
Yes and yes. They came out of a new 2016 Challenger. They have been stored inside a walk-in closet in my house where there is no dust, heat or light. I can bring them to the shop in my trailer when I come out to race the car in Arizona. That date will be October 10th. Very easy install we can do for you included. Remove existing and reinstall these in less than a hour.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Okay cool. My Hellcat is getting shipped out next week Saturday (10/5), so it should be here in Phoenix by the 10th. Will reach out to you when it gets here and we can look to schedule something thereafter.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
These seats were removed from my 2016 Challenger Hellcat. They were removed at 1000 miles and are as new. The rear had a butt in it once just to see what it was like back there. Realistically, this will have to be a hand to hand sale as shipping would cost more than the price of the seats. I’m in southern Utah, 100 miles north of Las Vegas. My shop is in Phoenix, Arizona. I would be willing to meet a buyer a reasonable distance from either of these locations. This opens up SoCal as a possibility. Asking price us $1500. Thanks. View attachment 2465 View attachment 2466 View attachment 2467
I’m in the East Valley and if not for the heat I’d be in.

OP
Marc W

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #6
Okay cool. My Hellcat is getting shipped out next week Saturday (10/5), so it should be here in Phoenix by the 10th. Will reach out to you when it gets here and we can look to schedule something thereafter.
Ok. Let me know.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
One way,, positive since I bought mine from the factory,, new with the new car smell. Kinda like a virgin on prom night. 3 rd prom night 1st girl. Still luv that gal. From Chattanooga, old school, 1975. I can count the,,,??? Lug nutts on that,, ha, caught you on that one,. Mine. The Dodge Dart green, what was her name again?? Yea, that one. Right before?? And after the last one named?? Yea her. Dart, want fer get. After the 63 Cutlass,, believe the 1st year of the Cutlass. 2 nd year fer Cindy.

OP
Marc W

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #8
Ok. I want to touch base with you because my plans have changed. I’m going to be coming out earlier than planned. I will be arriving on Monday evening and be at the shop Tuesday morning to help out all week due to the pre-race workload that’s going on. They’re in overload mode around there. That means I will be leaving with my trailer mid day on next Monday. If you can make a commitment to buy before I come out I would appreciate it. I don’t want to pull these things out of their comfy closet and haul them out unless you’re a confirmed buyer. I will be there all day for the full week so arranging a time for you to get them won’t be a problem. We could even do that on Saturday the 12th as I won’t be leaving for Gila Bend until later in the day. Thanks.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ok. I want to touch base with you because my plans have changed. I’m going to be coming out earlier than planned. I will be arriving on Monday evening and be at the shop Tuesday morning to help out all week due to the pre-race workload that’s going on. They’re in overload mode around there. That means I will be leaving with my trailer mid day on next Monday. If you can make a commitment to buy before I come out I would appreciate it. I don’t want to pull these things out of their comfy closet and haul them out unless you’re a confirmed buyer. I will be there all day for the full week so arranging a time for you to get them won’t be a problem. We could even do that on Saturday the 12th as I won’t be leaving for Gila Bend until later in the day. Thanks.
Sorry for the delay in responding, I just now saw the notification. I really can't commit at this time. I'm waiting for mine to arrive so I can assess the condition of the interior. It's the Tan (Sepia?) and I'm more inclined to go with Black; however, I don't want to commit to yours until I've had some more time to evaluate.

I understand your situation and if you find another Buyer sooner, please don't wait for me. Mine should be coming in later this week (likely the 10th/11th) and then I will have a better idea of things and we can go from there. Thanks!

OP
Marc W

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #10
Ok. No problem. I didn’t bring them with me. I don’t want to risk their unblemished cond. I’ll be back here on the 18 for the street takeover and drags that Friday and Saturday. Just let me know what you think after you get yours. Thanks.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Marc - Are you going to be over at SRT Autoworks on Saturday? I was hoping to stop by and check out your 426. LMK if so and I can swing by since it's only about 20 mins from my place.

OP
Marc W

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #12
Marc - Are you going to be over at SRT Autoworks on Saturday? I was hoping to stop by and check out your 426. LMK if so and I can swing by since it's only about 20 mins from my place.
Yes. I will be here here at the shop today until after 4:00 and sometime in the afternoon tomorrow. Morning would be best because at some point we’ll be loading in the trailer and I’ll be heading for Gila Bend.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yes. I will be here here at the shop today until after 4:00 and sometime in the afternoon tomorrow. Morning would be best because at some point we’ll be loading in the trailer and I’ll be heading for Gila Bend.
Cool. Shoot me a DM with your number if you don't mind and we can sync up tomorrow.

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
These seats were removed from my 2016 Challenger Hellcat. They were removed at 1000 miles and are as new. The rear had a butt in it once just to see what it was like back there. Realistically, this will have to be a hand to hand sale as shipping would cost more than the price of the seats. I’m in southern Utah, 100 miles north of Las Vegas. My shop is in Phoenix, Arizona. I would be willing to meet a buyer a reasonable distance from either of these locations. This opens up SoCal as a possibility. Asking price us $1500. Thanks. View attachment 2465 View attachment 2466 View attachment 2467

If you reconsider shipping them, I'm interested. I would also be interested if you wanted to split them up. I need the fronts more than the rear.

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Is this set still available? Interested in it all, my daughter lives in Litchfield Park, that close to you?

OP
Marc W

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #16
Is this set still available? Interested in it all, my daughter lives in Litchfield Park, that close to you?
Pm sent