Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Mythical Dodge stage kits

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
These stage kits will be available when they can travel backwards in time! Too many brain dead in government.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Just glad there's yet another thread about this.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Just glad there's yet another thread about this.
Only so many Dodge things to talk about. Pretty soon it will be down to, what's the biggest tire will fit my car?

OP
covidcommander

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Thread Starter #25
Only so many Dodge things to talk about. Pretty soon it will be down to, what's the biggest tire will fit my car?
Could have been so different. Really sucks the end is here

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Could have been so different. Really sucks the end is here
Agree 100% that is exactly why Stellantis doesn’t deserve the brand name anymore. Change my Mind!

Only they have the power to do it and I don’t expect they will.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Agree 100% that is exactly why Stellantis doesn’t deserve the brand name anymore. Change my Mind!

Only they have the power to do it and I don’t expect they will.
Why build cars when you get development $$$$$???

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
It is so sad what has happened to Dodge since Stellantiis. Top of the world to woke joke.

People are actually starting to realize what is going on, look at the wackos Woody Haroldson and Tim Robbinson. If these guys are starting to see what is going on, maybe the ignorant masses will follow? Maybe these woke joke corps will be left holding their bag?

(Misspellings were intentional!)

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
It’s too bad. Totally would have jumped on these had they seen the light of day. Why even bother with CARB compliance? Just release them.

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
There were a number of us on the TRX forum hoping/begging for a kit for our trucks. A lot of us over there would have paid big money for a factory backed tune that didn’t impact our warranty.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Why build cars when you get development $$$$$???
Interesting concept but why not chase every dollar both future platform and existing.The R&D has already been done for existing and Stage Kits unless they knew they wouldn’t get CARB certification and it was marketing ploy all along. If they were truly financially focused why not chase the buck. They are in a particularly awkward situation trying to keep their existing base.
I will go out on a limb with this one by saying it would not surprise me one bit if the deal has been verbally cut then official certification appears along with Stage Kit for the leprechaun reveal.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Interesting concept but why not chase every dollar both future platform and existing.The R&D has already been done for existing and Stage Kits unless they knew they wouldn’t get CARB certification and it was marketing ploy all along. If they were truly financially focused why not chase the buck. They are in a particularly awkward situation trying to keep their existing base.

I will go out on a limb with this one by saying it would not surprise me one bit if the deal has been verbally cut then official certification appears along with Stage Kit for the leprechaun reveal.
You have more faith in them than I ever will. They're getting billions in taxpayers money for the creation of the EV. I'm sure that it's linked to discontinuing the "non-green" part of the business.

Car makers learned during rona that they can make more money building less cars.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
There were a number of us on the TRX forum hoping/begging for a kit for our trucks. A lot of us over there would have paid big money for a factory backed tune that didn’t impact our warranty.
For some this performance gain with warranty is very important. For others not so much. I get it.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Right again Dave. But watch how quick they do hybrid if the electric gig doesn’t pan out the way their marketing pie charts and graphs predicted. Electric trans with ice integration has been developed probably as a back up and didnt they claim the new platform could possibly be made ICE, Hybrid, or fully electric? They are focused on one one thing $$$$ and will chase it no matter what.

Stellantis has hedged a bet and set the direction. Just glad I have what I like before the American pie goes away.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
I have to wonder why they decided that their first EV would be a $100k muscle car that appeals to no one. Ya think maybe they know they cannot compete with the other consumer EV’s (Tesla, Ford, etc.) so they intentionally focus on a different market segment? I just received an email offering Ram’s for 6% below invoice. I am looking at F150’s and F250’s, and the Ram offer is very tempting, but I have to wonder about the future health of Dodge/Ram, and this crap does not offer confidence.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I have to wonder why they decided that their first EV would be a $100k muscle car that appeals to no one. Ya think maybe they know they cannot compete with the other consumer EV’s (Tesla, Ford, etc.) so they intentionally focus on a different market segment? I just received an email offering Ram’s for 6% below invoice. I am looking at F150’s and F250’s, and the Ram offer is very tempting, but I have to wonder about the future health of Dodge/Ram, and this crap does not offer confidence.
Unless things change, I think that I'm done.

hell on wheels

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
I’d like to see that email
looking at trucks to buy.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I would do the big girl that wears the collars. She must be wild.
That's Bogi
I prefer Faye

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Plus we're really good at derailing threads, where we're not even sure of the original topic!
Speaking of which I miss Crissy on All Girls Garage!!

GdBye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Midland
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
Here goes...So what is the biggest tire that will fit my car?