Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Matt has found a better home.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
I am going to put up some of the 2015 Charger Sigs I created. But cannot find on how to create a folder to house them. What I would like to do is create ie: a charger folder, then inside put in the years I have sigs for. 2015, 2016,etc.
Same for the Challengers, this is the tuff part. So they can be searched for year, body style, WB or RE or Demon. Even Trackhawk if needed.
How can I separate this stuff so it will be easy to find?

A day or so ago I posted up on the "other site" where is all my folders with over 200 sigs? Asking Cricket for an answer, 3 days go by and nothing. (not even crickets!) then I get a reply from another person telling me that the sigs will be put online soon..... and the broken links to the sigs will be fixed.
But no folders
This seems to be counter productive to find any of them. Well if you logged in lately, ALL the pages are screwed up.
no graphics, just text that scrolls over itself.

I hope for some useful suggestions. Thanks for you time
Matt

ps: How do you lose the text under the signature picture?
@HellcatFan... can you help out my friend Matt? (y)

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hi Matt,

There were some problems with the Album feature that was breaking because of the Reaction add-on. To get around that I've created a Misc. category in the gallery area. Feel free to use that to upload anything you need. https://www.hellcatforum.org/media/categories/miscellaneous.6/

I am going to put up some of the 2015 Charger Sigs I created. But cannot find on how to create a folder to house them. What I would like to do is create ie: a charger folder, then inside put in the years I have sigs for. 2015, 2016,etc.
Same for the Challengers, this is the tuff part. So they can be searched for year, body style, WB or RE or Demon. Even Trackhawk if needed.
How can I separate this stuff so it will be easy to find?

A day or so ago I posted up on the "other site" where is all my folders with over 200 sigs? Asking Cricket for an answer, 3 days go by and nothing. (not even crickets!) then I get a reply from another person telling me that the sigs will be put online soon..... and the broken links to the sigs will be fixed.
But no folders
This seems to be counter productive to find any of them. Well if you logged in lately, ALL the pages are screwed up.
no graphics, just text that scrolls over itself.

I hope for some useful suggestions. Thanks for you time
Matt

ps: How do you lose the text under the signature picture?