Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

MARCH HFCOTM VOTE / POLL

MARCH HFCOTM VOTE / POLL

• @Confuzed1

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • @Hellcatcfp

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • @HellcatMatt

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • @Jack_Toepfer

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • @Markp

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • @Matt someone with an SRT

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • @MiHiHemi

• @Phizzle

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • @REDTIDE

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • @StingrayZ51

• @WhipCat

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
My car comes out of the shop on Friday. It will be in the garage till next oil change then back in the garage till the Hell Snout of the Yearsky. Then bring her out. This will be twice as bad ass as 2 months ago. I do appreciate the winning the month, but the up grade is much better. It has spent 3 weeks of up grades this time and no moe. Over. Storage till we all sit and share shine and sum wine with their cheese. Blue I imagine. Sumtin to do while locked up. Thinking, tinkering, more redoing, over looking you guyzes shoulders. I live in Bora Whora, so no one knows the brothel address. Good luck critters.
Have you been drinking :LOL: , I understood everything you said :ROFLMAO: , good luck to you @Hickster.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Next month when I enter, I'm donating a full roll to whoever votes for me. Its not a bribe when I'm providing a much needed product to our Hellcat brothers in this time of need, right?
Go ahead & send me 1 then ;):)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Meannie, I guess I need to start back on the shine, cause I understood everything also,, and that is scary. Why doesn't the whinner donate a case of hygiene paper to the cause I am out. Have to raid the port lets at the construction sites. No, the having the ability to hide dad's PBR and him thinking he was out gave me an hour in the new Barracuda. Till my brother totaled it on Look Out Mountain. Car hanging with 1 cable dangling above 800 feet straight down with my head thru the wind shield. Dumbass,, there went mty beer wagon. Make since?? If it does, I have been locked up too long. I got a virus and it is not con take me away Cal a gone. Just busy with the car and renovation of my next town home. Will be back on my meds soon.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Meannie, I guess I need to start back on the shine, cause I understood everything also,, and that is scary. Why doesn't the whinner donate a case of hygiene paper to the cause I am out. Have to raid the port lets at the construction sites. No, the having the ability to hide dad's PBR and him thinking he was out gave me an hour in the new Barracuda. Till my brother totaled it on Look Out Mountain. Car hanging with 1 cable dangling above 800 feet straight down with my head thru the wind shield. Dumbass,, there went mty beer wagon. Make since?? If it does, I have been locked up too long. I got a virus and it is not con take me away Cal a gone. Just busy with the car and renovation of my next town home. Will be back on my meds soon.
Yeah your making good sense , major sin wrecking the Barracuda , that sucks. Glad yall are OK.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yea it was totaled from being less than a year old. then stepped into the next family vehicle. 1964 Cutlass. All leather interior with white bucket seats, but alumimium heads. Warmped em twice, but 1st year of the cutlass, then a Dodge Dart. Before 16. That Cutlass would be worth a fortune at this point, but at that age, girls and sports. Oil change,,, what oil change?? Did spend a lot of time in auto mech in school on it. A lot of guys did. They new one day they were going to steal it. Got rid of both. Then came the Olds 455,,, o,o,o crap. Just how are things in Houston?? Holding it's own,, I hope. Florida is not on the last hit list yet, but our county has the most deaths of all counties in Florida, cause it is the mostly density populated in Fl. Not to change the subject but we are all in the same boat. Spread the love and not the stupidity. I am thinking of volunteering with FEMA where ever they need me. Car done, town home done. Time to help. Maybe a suicide mission, but me and my cat, Da Ko Ta can travel and help out. Sea how I can help. I have a lot of trades behind me and hands on and just help. Hope things are better there, but when I get my tiddyness under control I may ship out to where they need me. Keep healthy and wash those hands.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My car comes out of the shop on Friday. It will be in the garage till next oil change then back in the garage till the Hell Snout of the Yearsky. Then bring her out. This will be twice as bad ass as 2 months ago. I do appreciate the winning the month, but the up grade is much better. It has spent 3 weeks of up grades this time and no moe. Over. Storage till we all sit and share shine and sum wine with their cheese. Blue I imagine. Sumtin to do while locked up. Thinking, tinkering, more redoing, over looking you guyzes shoulders. I live in Bora Whora, so no one knows the brothel address. Good luck critters.
Translation Hunter????...(is Hickster in jail again?)

Status
Not open for further replies.