Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Mad Max 64 Caddy With Duramax

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
The plate is cool

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I'd love to have it.
In the mid 80s my uncle put a 72 Javelin body on a 4x4 Furd frame:ROFLMAO: It was kind of cool and VERY redneck

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Typically not a fan of the car body on truck frame thing, but this is pretty cool ! Listed on craigslist tho ??

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #6
Typically not a fan of the car body on truck frame thing, but this is pretty cool ! Listed on craigslist tho ??
And ebay.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Actually, I've sold 2 cars & a truck on ebay motors and have done quite well with it !
One guy & his wife flew from Baton Rouge LA to pick-up the car & drive it back.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #8
Actually, I've sold 2 cars & a truck on ebay motors and have done quite well with it !
One guy & his wife flew from Baton Rouge LA to pick-up the car & drive it back.
I bought a Mustang Cobra on there. I went over to west Florida to check it out and get it transported home. It ended up being a piece of shit. The guy wouldn't even answer his door while I was there. He would only talk through ebay messaging and it was easy to realize that he was lying about the car. I got my deposit back and he was tossed off of ebay.

I found a Camaro and went to Tampa to pick it up. It had undisclosed damage. We renegotiated a lower price and I brought it home.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I bought a Mustang Cobra on there. I went over to west Florida to check it out and get it transported home. It ended up being a piece of shit. The guy wouldn't even answer his door while I was there. He would only talk through ebay messaging and it was easy to realize that he was lying about the car. I got my deposit back and he was tossed off of ebay.

I found a Camaro and went to Tampa to pick it up. It had undisclosed damage. We renegotiated a lower price and I brought it home.
Yeah, I'm sure there is plenty of crap on there. My cars were clean, but that's just me. The guy that bought the truck was astonished, he'd gone to see many & they were total crap (I had that same experience trying to buy a used truck here in the past), mine was super clean & like new. He didn't even drive it, just handed me the cash & took it on the spot.

The LA dude was thrilled as well. Even sent me a note 2 weeks later saying how much they were enjoying the car & the sightseeing ride home.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #10
Yeah, I'm sure there is plenty of crap on there. My cars were clean, but that's just me. The guy that bought the truck was astonished, he'd gone to see many & they were total crap (I had that same experience trying to buy a used truck here in the past), mine was super clean & like new. He didn't even drive it, just handed me the cash & took it on the spot.

The LA dude was thrilled as well. Even sent me a note 2 weeks later saying how much they were enjoying the car & the sightseeing ride home.
Here's the Camaro. It took some work but I bought it right. Had 30K original miles.
20181123_152915.jpg