Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Just bought a RedEye WB!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hunster,, are you a scam pier or just pree corded mas ageges from last week. Never ever sleep. I hane a ex cuse me. Gots mize patchster today and immediately did what it said. Ironed it to my for head for extra head. Thanx muchly folks. Going next to my cousin's forget me not photo.
Glad you are happy with the patch.
Beautiful car.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Patch looks better than the car cause it is ironed to my face. What the psychotics hot line said.

OP
Matt someone with an SRT

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Thread Starter #23
Ty Hunter, thanks guys. So excited! Was able to sleep a few winks. Last thing I remember was our sales guy backing it up to the front entrance as you see in the pic. One thing I noticed or an observation I heard I should say. The RedEye stock exhaust at idle alone is definitely noticeablely louder than the Charger HCs. You could feel the vibration from that car a bit at idle just 50 feet inside the glass doors. Was pretty badass! :).. gonna have plenty of smiles per miles with this one.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yepper,,gives my dryer a rest from the girl friend.

OP
Matt someone with an SRT

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #25
Suppose to be a cool sunny Saturday. I’ll put a few miles on her Sat. and maybe Sunday then garage her for the week until I setup appointment for PPF full hood, front fascia and fronts of flairs as well as behind rear wheels and was debating either 30 or 35 percent sides and rear Window tints. I Liked the 30 percent tints I did on my charger but may go a hair darker with this car. Have some Aftermarket wheels planned as well. Will be throwing some serious meats on the rear.. It’s the little things that makes her special right? Can’t wait to tinker a bit with the new toy hehe! Of course I’ll need to get that order to JLT tomorrow for the passenger side catch can.. get that put on sometime during the week..

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Glad you are happy with the patch.
Beautiful car.
ok...so whats with the patches?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Congrats and sweet, sweet, sweet your going to be smoking everyone in your town lol. ANd I’m like you ain’t excited about the WB Charger. I really like the lines better in the non WB Charger, The WB Challenger just sticks to the road more than your Charger. Be prepared fir the slingshot effect versus the bust loose feel in your Charger. I’d picked that color up should have mine been that color as well. I’m on the silver and light colors now and just picked this up last night for my daughter. And she’s super excited to learn how to drive a manual.
8DD4391D-349B-46F3-917C-F99EFD9C0F26.jpeg 65E945B9-13D4-415D-8449-E8C82A01BA14.jpeg C2853DC2-B88D-452A-938B-085A71103AC3.jpeg

OP
Matt someone with an SRT

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #28
Congrats and sweet, sweet, sweet your going to be smoking everyone in your town lol. ANd I’m like you ain’t excited about the WB Charger. I really like the lines better in the non WB Charger, The WB Challenger just sticks to the road more than your Charger. Be prepared fir the slingshot effect versus the bust loose feel in your Charger. I’d picked that color up should have mine been that color as well. I’m on the silver and light colors now and just picked this up last night for my daughter. And she’s super excited to learn how to drive a manual.
View attachment 12077 View attachment 12074 View attachment 12075
Ty you C/C, nice color on that R. Always dig seeing your sweet rides too and Have admired your garage’s aesthetics. :)

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
OP
Matt someone with an SRT

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #30
View attachment 12077 View attachment 12074 View attachment 12075
Thanks for the heads up on feel! Haven’t even driven a challenger yet. So I’m going to take my time for the first few thousand miles adjusting to this vehicle.. while having a little fun. Definitely don’t want to get cocky even though I’m experienced with the Charger the RedEye is certainly a little different animal. And with these 3.09s. Should be very interesting!

OP
Matt someone with an SRT

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #31
And you know red seat belts add 20hp. 😂

OP
Matt someone with an SRT

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #32
Hey quick question? So to use the a/c engine power chiller.. Can I use a custom setting with trans in track or do I need to be in all track mode? Does it work both ways? I’m new to that feature.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hey quick question? So to use the a/c engine power chiller.. Can I use a custom setting with trans in track or do I need to be in all track mode? Does it work both ways? I’m new to that feature.
Hellcat Cuda answers this in the old forgotten forum

https://www.hellcat.org/threads/where-is-the-interchiller-on-the-screen.235979/

@Hellcat Cuda

So I checked out my screens and discovered more about the operation. You can customize your own "track" mode and not have the interchiller in use. However, if you use the factory track mode, the interchiller is already programmed to automatically operate when the engine is operating. You're not getting any AC during the interchiller use, so it can get a bit hot in the cabin.

The aftercooler does not use the AC. The aftercooler (if set to be used) runs when the engine is off. It's just the intercooler pump circulating the intercooler fluid through the system and heat exchangers and the radiator fan(s?) come on to cool it down. The two systems are pretty cool to have on board right from the factory.

I remember "stumbling upon" the interchiller while playing around on the street and could definitely feel the difference from when it was off, and then on. Can't wait to try it on the drag strip next time I go.
Thanks for you help you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
It’s time to get up and do some REDEYE driving cause you already have a Redeye from not sleeping all night[driving]get up get up get up the days a passing. Whenever I get a new car I can’t wait to get up to go drive my new toy.

Last edited:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Matt, congrats to you! I can read the excitement in your posts. You are going to love it, because I know you appreciate changing out the wheels/tires for something appropriate. Now you don't have to worry about rubbing back there, load it up with the big ones! Careful on the height (size) of the fronts depending on where the wheel sits.

You have to be in pure Track Mode to fire up the chiller and it don't discriminate.

@ChargerChallenger your daughter is a very lucky young lady, she is having a repeat Christmas and has to be beyond excited. I want to come and drive that Honda. That is a good looking car.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
@ChargerChallenger your daughter is a very lucky young lady, she is having a repeat Christmas and has to be beyond excited. I want to come and drive that Honda. That is a good looking car.[/QUOTE]
Thank you and this car is like being 16 all over again for me as well:love: The manual in this car is so fun with rev matching. And sorry Matt I didn’t mean to steal your thread but had to comment on my new purchase because I really love the Silver car you just picked up excellent choice.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Congrats on one fine ride! Man that’s awesome!

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
Congrats - beautiful choice. Triple Nickel looks fantastic on that WB RE. Enjoy the smiles per gallon in your new toy.