Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Jailbreak Redeye's coming soon

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I have a satin black but to do it over wood be a break up of the colors. Got the rear winders louvers and just ordered the rear lights black outs. I am asking for it. Cops are not going to let me drive at night. I went thru this before and they called it cop killing black outs. Had a white vette I blacked out and they do not like it. Don't need to be driving at night any way. Take the smoken ass Nisian.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
The ZO6 @ sticker...will rival the value of a bare bones 15 HC...a tremendous bang for the buck..finding one @ zero ADM..next to impossible..
I thought u found a dealer? I'm on a local dealer list (20) for the Z06 and #2 for the ZR1 (wheneever that happens). Im likely looking at a 2024 Z06 but that's fine...esp @sticker.

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
They need their ass kicked for asking $30K Over MSRP. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to pay especially since Dodge has no limit on #’s. Sickening🤮🤮
I thought u found a dealer? I'm on a local dealer list (20) for the Z06 and #2 for the ZR1 (whoever that happens). Im likely looking at a 2024 Z06 but that's fine...esp @sticker.
I've had my deposit in on the Z06 since last July..I'm #2 on their list..(the owner is number one)..this is the same dealer I got my 20 C8 from.. They really didn't want to take the deposit on the Z06..as @ the time info was sketchy..I did the same thing with the C8...had to twist their arm to take the money...it paid off..my C8 was the first delivered in WNY.. im not overly concerned when the Z06 comes..the MSRP aspect is what matters...

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
I've had my deposit in on the Z06 since last July..I'm #2 on their list..(the owner is number one)..this is the same dealer I got my 20 C8 from.. They really didn't want to take the deposit on the Z06..as @ the time info was sketchy..I did the same thing with the C8...had to twist their arm to take the money...it paid off..my C8 was the first delivered in WNY.. im not overly concerned when the Z06 comes..the MSRP aspect is what matters...
I agree. I TRIED hard to do the same on a deposit but wouldn't take it. That said, the guy I'm working with says their dealership NEVER does deals over sticker so I'm good. #20 is a year out I bet but like u said @sticker is the key. I called 10 other dealers in colorado and none would do MSRP. Guess u r right, we are very lucky at MSRP for a Z06. I wonder how many dealers nationwide are doing this.

btw PLAIN C8s are going for well over sticker near me. And u gotta wait/get in line!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I agree. I TRIED hard to do the same on a deposit but wouldn't take it. That said, the guy I'm working with says their dealership NEVER does deals over sticker so I'm good. #20 is a year out I bet but like u said @sticker is the key. I called 10 other dealers in colorado and none would do MSRP. Guess u r right, we are very lucky at MSRP for a Z06. I wonder how many dealers nationwide are doing this.

btw PLAIN C8s are going for well over sticker near me. And u gotta wait/get in line!
I doubt an MSRP Z06 will available if you haven't secured your deal by now..unlike the C8...not every dealer will get an allocation..and if any production issues arise (as was the case with the C8)..I could see those that ..."just have to have it"..be willing to pay 50 over

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Youz must want it pretty bad then. Not plan on being buried in it,,, are ya?? May as well. Just got thru doing a budget figure for my accountant for going on Medicare next month. Just a budget # with no other deductions added in. Came in at $96,600. I could have bought Rico's Lambo with that. That includes with insurance. Could have paid off my H/C and had sum left over for another down payment. Not thru paying off the rest o what I owe. That is sad when I have a policy that cost $1,047 a month.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Youz must want it pretty bad then. Not plan on being buried in it,,, are ya?? May as well. Just got thru doing a budget figure for my accountant for going on Medicare next month. Just a budget # with no other deductions added in. Came in at $96,600. I could have bought Rico's Lambo with that. That includes with insurance. Could have paid off my H/C and had sum left over for another down payment. Not thru paying off the rest o what I owe. That is sad when I have a policy that cost $1,047 a month.
If I get one, they won’t bury me in it or this RE, but both can be sold to pay for the big party to send me off. I have a dealer up here and I know another member who has another dealer as honest as your dealers’ you guys speak of above. On “lists” with commitments for sticker orders, without a pre-order robbery, or ADM. Sitting back and waiting. I think the chances are much better than that Powerball BS, that we will score.

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
@Koons_Dodge

I tagged you into this thread once before, how about now???

Making a profit isn't a sin, but lying to get there? That's a different matter...
Interesting that @Koons_Dodge hasn't responded to this which speaks volumes. Remember guys these dealers aren't doing anybody favors as they are all in it to make money some more that others. I think is terrible how they run the business and I remember pre Rona virus with power dollars getting 14k off a red-eye now that same car basically is marked up 10k in my area.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Interesting that @Koons_Dodge hasn't responded to this which speaks volumes. Remember guys these dealers aren't doing anybody favors as they are all in it to make money some more that others. I think is terrible how they run the business and I remember pre Rona virus with power dollars getting 14k off a red-eye now that same car basically is marked up 10k in my area.
So to bring that point home what was the power dollars price vs now? 75K vs 100k?

OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Thread Starter #230
So to bring that point home what was the power dollars price vs now? 75K vs 100k?
Exactly. My 2020 MSRP was 94k. I found multiple dealers at the time offering to order at 10k off MSRP, plus Power Dollar rebate was $7970 on top of that. MSRP would be over 100k for the same car now. How much are the discounts and rebates now...
They couldn't give them away in 2020 so the rebates were awesome. Now? Not so much. It's playing out exactly like I predicted. "Get one while you still can" pricing. Plus we even have dealers outright lying telling people the JB is limited to 3000 units.
Gotta love it.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Exactly. My 2020 MSRP was 94k. I found multiple dealers at the time offering to order at 10k off MSRP, plus Power Dollar rebate was $7970 on top of that. MSRP would be over 100k for the same car now. How much are the discounts and rebates now...
They couldn't give them away in 2020 so the rebates were awesome. Now? Not so much. It's playing out exactly like I predicted. "Get one while you still can" pricing. Plus we even have dealers outright lying telling people the JB is limited to 3000 units.
Gotta love it.
My Demon at MSRP (88K) is sounding like absolute larceny these days...

OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Thread Starter #232
My Demon at MSRP (88K) is sounding like absolute larceny these days...
Well it IS illegal so it doesnt count...

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Well, good news there is open ordering on the JB.

Not so on the GT500KR...Hey CC...you in? They're talkin' 900 horse and pretty exclusive. Can't imagine what the mark up will be. Regular GT500's are still marked way up.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a...ium=email&date=121821&utm_campaign=nl25897430
That's not really a 'car' though. Just an overpriced tuner package attached to a historic name. You can bring your own used '20 or '21 GT500 + $55k and turn it into a KR.

Your point remains though, any KRs will still bring stupid money.

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Yeah, I was trolling CC with that post :). You are absolutely right on the "tuner package" and how they will also be upgrading customer cars.

On another note, I'm getting used to the "Jailbreak" name. I couldn't stand it initially but it also took time for the widebody and the "nostrils" to grow on me. Might be time again...where's the Plum Crazy dammit!!! I want Plum with a white interior like the old days!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Vienna
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ram TRX
Not buying it. My money says that’s a Bull$hit sales tactic. Nowhere has it been released that the JB is a limited production model. An email from a salesperson is different than truth in a lot of cases. This wouldve been all over the press material as a selling point.
You've been around us a long time. You know this is not a sales tactic. That does not make any sense. We are the ones offering 10k off of a TRX, 5% below on Redeyes and have always offered steep discounts on everything we can. Why now, with our reputation on the line would we make up that it's a limited production vehicle? We have been allocated one Challenger and one Charger. That's it.... Many dealerships get nothing. Nobody can make unlimited factory orders and if someone is there are going to be a lot of angry customers when they find out they are not getting their car. If we could then we would and we always have when given the opportunity.

I was ready and excited to announce the 5% below invoice on the Jailbreak as I knew it would generate a lot of orders. I was genuinely disappointed we did not have the opportunity.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
You've been around us a long time. You know this is not a sales tactic. That does not make any sense. We are the ones offering 10k off of a TRX, 5% below on Redeyes and have always offered steep discounts on everything we can. Why now, with our reputation on the line would we make up that it's a limited production vehicle? We have been allocated one Challenger and one Charger. That's it.... Many dealerships get nothing. Nobody can make unlimited factory orders and if someone is there are going to be a lot of angry customers when they find out they are not getting their car. If we could then we would and we always have when given the opportunity.

I was ready and excited to announce the 5% below invoice on the Jailbreak as I knew it would generate a lot of orders. I was genuinely disappointed we did not have the opportunity.
Yea, $30K over MSRP. Reliable sources are saying unlimited production.

Redeye Charger is nothing but a stripped model for 2022.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Vienna
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ram TRX
Yea, $30K over MSRP. Reliable sources are saying unlimited production.

Redeye Charger is nothing but a stripped model for 2022.
Sold order only and we can only order what we are allocated.... December Allocation Nationally - 162 Total Sold Orders allowed.

Jailbreak 1.png

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Sold order only and we can only order what we are allocated.... December Allocation Nationally - 162 Total Sold Orders allowed.

View attachment 59775
December allocation. I can wait until next year.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Vienna
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ram TRX
December allocation.
Okay, I guess I'll just have to let time pass to show we are not lying. I'm not here to argue with anyone. Just don't appreciate being called a liar is all. Happy Holidays to you and yours.