Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Is anyone else here concerned about their well being while driving their Hellcat?

Are you concerned for the safety of your Hellcat

• Yes crazy times she’s parked

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No I am prepared for any disorder

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Sometimes but I’m still doing the same things

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

MXS67454

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tampa
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge
Shooting from inside a car can damage your hearing..in an effort to be prepared I'm going to learn sign language now.. cause they aint takin' the car..

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
here's a fun accessory....and they're on sale for $99 until midnight.

Last edited:

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
I just strap my AR pistol in seat next to me. Good to go.

B513E60C-F20D-4B7D-88F2-A068114EBF1C.jpeg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Check out Botach.com for some nice deals on armor. I recently got a soft panel for my EDC backpack (Maxpedition brand) and it fit like a glove in there. That model of Maxpedition has some nice velcro in some of the compartments for holding accessories.

MXS67454

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tampa
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge
I just strap my AR pistol in seat next to me. Good to go.

View attachment 18527
My brother just built one of these. can't wait to shoot it..right after I shoot his 300 blackout AR with a can on it.

Green717

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Coconut Creek
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 M6 Challenger Hellcat
I’m more worried about getting caught in a traffic snarl with protesters marching, chanting and carrying posters with wood handles looking for ANY excuse to kick a car, break off a mirror or jump up and down on the roof of a car. If you dare get out and challenge the offender, the mob descends and the car is ruined. (On the news) I find it very unsettling when you see an innocent person just trying to go home after working all day, get out with outstretched arms asking WTF? Then his car gets trashed. or worse.

Sometimes I think that I may stand out more so than others (Hellcat, blonde, blue) so yes, I’m more careful now than before.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
My brother just built one of these. can't wait to shoot it..right after I shoot his 300 blackout AR with a can on it.
Mine is a custom build and I love it. Man it is loud and spits fire like a dragon.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
I’m not worried at all. I keep a glock at work and an AR at home and they stay locked up. I got too many damn kids running around to carry all the time

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I'm not worried either, I have started driving a tank everywhere. I nickname it the crowd killer.

Attachments

Kwalski

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SALISBURY
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
since peaceful looters have decided to throw objects from over passes, i made a decision to keep it in the garage. This is my daily, but I feel it is now a target of opportunity. Its sad times for sure.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I have a AK with a can that holds 200 rounds and it wood be used if the indians came accross the golf course with slig shots. This critter would be mounted on a try pod. Just the can itself could not be helad by Arnold. To unload it would mean 2 extra barrells. Total melt down. One of the last resorts then the 12 guage riot shot gun with tatical shots to blow the frames off the doors. Just can't be too care ful. Then ninja kicks in and the cross bows come out.

Grape Ape

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I carry most everywhere I go. Usually a Kimber .45. Sometimes a Kimber 9mm. I guess I could start carrying the KSG. 017CCAF9-BCC0-4C05-BC11-429FF66780A2.jpeg

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
I have a AK with a can that holds 200 rounds and it wood be used if the indians came accross the golf course with slig shots. This critter would be mounted on a try pod. Just the can itself could not be helad by Arnold. To unload it would mean 2 extra barrells. Total melt down. One of the last resorts then the 12 guage riot shot gun with tatical shots to blow the frames off the doors. Just can't be too care ful. Then ninja kicks in and the cross bows come out.
I’m pretty good with them ninja kicks too hick🤣😂🤣

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Lol! I remember when cops always had a shotgun locked vertically near the passenger seat and they called them riot guns.

I wouldn't shoot someone unless my life was directly threatened. Not worth the hassle afterwards. My anti-theft device is the M6.

GdBye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Midland
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
I would try to avoid a confrontation if there was a way to avoid it. If your life is threatened then you have the right to defend it but you better be damn sure you are correct in your assessment of the situation or your world will change forever. I feel just as strongly as you guys do about the need to protect our lives but not our possessions that can be replaced. I've got insurance. By the way, you can bet that any social media posts indicating how you would kill someone to protect your Cat or other stuff would be used against you in court. Like most of you, I have quite a bit of experience with firearms and I carry concealed but don't advertise it by wearing NRA hats and other advertising ("Insured by S & W, etc.). In Michigan you can open carry but it's not a smart move in my opinion. If the bad guy is looking for a victim, the first one is going to be the person who is an obvious threat to them. Ahhh...but I digress. Stay safe, be prepared and fly low under the radar.

why2kmax

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
12 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shrewsbury
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Indigo Blue Hellcat
Im more conscious of it particularly because I have a subdued blue line flag on my rear 1/4 windows which makes me target #1 to the crazies. I cant protect myself because 90% of my drive is through MD which wont issue carry permits to its own citizens let alone out of state person. Even if I could, I work on a fed installation where guns are Prohibited. So I drive my son's civic

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I carry this card. Looks like I could use a fresh one. :) Good advice, imo.
1591927417605.jpeg

Grape Ape

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle