Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

How was your friday? We went dancing..

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Congrats! Nice run and you'll only get faster as you figure things out. That's the most fun part!

OP
F

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #22

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
I went and took wedding photos for my Friday evening. Of course, after a day of work.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Waz that against a 1974 6.6 L Firebird with the fire chicken on the hood?? Daddy in law bought one off the show room flur and guess whom he wanted to take care of it when on 6 weeks of vacation. Didn't trust his son. Just me. Good run,, good Friday fer ya.

curt_dusterhofftuning

Vendor
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Big Canoe
State
GA
Country
United States
Thanks man! And thanks for putting up with me.. you have this thing moving out pretty damn well and parts delays aside Allpar did great work too. A damn good 1-2 combo.

You got any fancy shirts or stickers up on the site?

I needed to get the 17's, the skinnies, my Pittsburgh jack, tools, cooler with ice and 10 gallons of E85 in the car. The 315/50 are huge. The skinnies fit in the trunk with everything else, the cooler on the fold down seat behind me, the race fuel jugs behind the passenger seat on the floor and the 315/50 went in my buddies truck. I have the hitch and I'm looking for a 4x6 enclosed for drag week, a small inverter generator and a pack out box so I can take my quickjack and everything I need to run.

I have a set of 4" truck nuts hanging off the receiver. My buddy coined the hashtag #teabagthetarmac for me. Lol
Email info@dusterhofftuning.com. Josh or Frank can hook you up on some swag.