Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hickster's car

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Screw Cupper/ Gurlin, get Morgan/Morgan to respond to them !

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #22
Now miss spelled thirteen times,,, and not too bad. Thirteen times is not bad for the Willard Hotel sleeping in Wood Words Room. Just break a man's Visa Card at $695 a night. With the private hell ma vater. Don Sun Sar members wooody have known that. Van Hale's sister woody have known that. Butster,, all the beach nutts would have known that cause they are dis,, speresed form the beach and water. Do to crowdedness in a 4 person vator. Got's it now ster?? Called a 12 person smokin tub not to be shared with a 20 person's pool next to a Tampa Bay,,,,, bay. No resemblance. Cat food and red wine is all I can recommended. Married critters,, well 2 Xanax's and ear plugs. Drop that in the cat in the Hickster and smoke it. Car in the shop Monday and back in the $500,000 water front home and start over again.

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #23
Now miss spelled thirteen times,,, and not too bad. Thirteen times is not bad for the Willard Hotel sleeping in Wood Words Room. Just break a man's Visa Card at $695 a night. With the private hell ma vater. Don Sun Sar members wooody have known that. Van Hale's sister woody have known that. Butster,, all the beach nutts would have known that cause they are dis,, speresed form the beach and water. Do to crowdedness in a 4 person vator. Got's it now ster?? Called a 12 person smokin tub not to be shared with a 20 person's pool next to a Tampa Bay,,,,, bay. No resemblance. Cat food and red wine is all I can recommended. Married critters,, well 2 Xanax's and ear plugs. Drop that in the cat in the Hickster and smoke it. Car in the shop Monday and back in the $500,000 water front home and start over again.
Cant' win em all.

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
I honestly think that Hickster has this electronic random word generator that he uses to goof on us.:)

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I honestly think that Hickster has this electronic random word generator that he uses to goof on us.:)
It is hard to type like that! I tried it for a post or two, but @Hunter threatened a temporary ban and jerking the #797 badge if I continued.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
It is hard to type like that! I tried it for a post or two, but @Hunter threatened a temporary ban and jerking the #797 badge if I continued.
True.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Maybe he is a genius and we cannot grasp what he is saying? Maybe we are not meant to know what he is saying? Or maybe he doesn't even know what he is saying? I'm going with the last one.

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
I just used a random sentence generator. Is this Hickster's tool of choice? Ha! Ha!
  1. Flying fish few by the space station.
  2. The book is in front of the table.
  3. Sometimes it is better to just walk away from things and go back to them later when you’re in a better frame of mind.
  4. Combines are no longer just for farms.
  5. He had decided to accept his fate of accepting his fate.
  6. Someone I know recently combined Maple Syrup & buttered Popcorn thinking it would taste like caramel popcorn. It didn’t and they don’t recommend anyone else do it either.
  7. The newly planted trees were held up by wooden frames in hopes they could survive the next storm.
  8. I would be delighted if the sea were full of cucumber juice.
  9. Nobody loves a pig wearing lipstick.
  10. The lake is a long way from here.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Speak english.

Attachments

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Hicksters posts remind me of one the chose your own adventure books like we used to have in school. The story would change based on what chapter you chose to read at which time. I think his post says he is angry about lumpy gravy in his catch can, and his splitter guards tasting like strawberry's instead of bananas?

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
For some reason I get the feeling he is either watching too much of this guy or he is this guy.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I read he rear ended a lady with large breasts who requested an ambulance ride to the hospital during middle of the day traffic causing a big PIA that was not necessary.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
I read he rear ended a lady with large breasts who requested an ambulance ride to the hospital during middle of the day traffic causing a big PIA that was not necessary.
Where did you get your decoder ring?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Where did you get your decoder ring?
Shit, had to order it from some dude that I understand was AWOL, then was making a living selling dope and the rings out of a Florida Condo before finally hopping a flight to Havana to run the new Convent for millennials that are escaping the China Virus.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Shit, had to order it from some dude that I understand was AWOL, then was making a living selling dope and the rings out of a Florida Condo before finally hopping a flight to Havana to run the new Convent for millennials that are escaping the China Virus.
Damn this country has really gone downhill, back in my day they used to give out decoder rings in cereal boxes. It's a damn shame.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Damn this country has really gone downhill, back in my day they used to give out decoder rings in cereal boxes. It's a damn shame.
No, no! That SOB took me for a bunch of the OEM parts in a trade. That is why my car was in pieces the other day. These are the new digital decoder rings.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
No, no! That SOB took me for a bunch of the OEM parts in a trade. That is why my car was in pieces the other day. These are the new digital decoder rings.
lmao he got you good huh?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
@Mike L. started it. My digital ring also is the color Ver9, which is extremely rare. Those can't be had in the Cracker Jack box buddy.

Anguish

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
OH
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Seriously. What's happening here?

I see Hickster's got 1,000+ posts. I don't know anything about his personality but do they all read like an ADD-addled kindergartener who got concussed losing a boxing-match then had dental surgery, and used voice dictation to post a description of their most recent LSD trip before the sedative wore off? I'm afraid to check.

What's the punch-line?

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Seriously. What's happening here?

I see Hickster's got 1,000+ posts. I don't know anything about his personality but do they all read like an ADD-addled kindergartener who got concussed losing a boxing-match then had dental surgery, and used voice dictation to post a description of their most recent LSD trip before the sedative wore off? I'm afraid to check.

What's the punch-line?
Come on now.
All in fun @Hickster
All in fun...........