Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Happy Thanksgiving

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I just busted on him and told him to come here and report in alive, some of our more sensitive members need him to report in well based on his past Thanksgiving performances.:love:
It's a shame most of the new guys have no clue...we should make it our Thanksgiving story.to be told every year...maybe a holiday video..narrated by Bearl Ives...(is he still around:unsure:);)

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Thread Starter #42
It's a shame most of the new guys have no clue...we should make it our Thanksgiving story.to be told every year...maybe a holiday video..narrated by Bearl Ives...(is he still around:unsure:);)
I’ll let @Hunter tell that story again himself. That is a lesson of a kitty that can turn on you in one second.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
A

Anybody hear from Hunter....:oops::oops::unsure::unsure:;)
@DGatzby @1971demon
Har-de-har-har.
First year I've driven to my aunt's since that episode, but I drove my truck. The possibility of a door ding with all the relatives showing was to much a risk, and the fact that I swore I would never drive it on Thanksgiving again.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
@DGatzby @1971demon
Har-de-har-har.
First year I've driven to my aunt's since that episode, but I drove my truck. The possibility of a door ding with all the relatives showing was to much a risk, and the fact that I swore I would never drive it on Thanksgiving again.
Paintless Dent Repair has become insanely expensive. Last ding I had done was $450. You couldn't tell that it was ever there but crazy $$$ from what it used to cost.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Paintless Dent Repair has become insanely expensive. Last ding I had done was $450. You couldn't tell that it was ever there but crazy $$$ from what it used to cost.
My friend has a guy...100 bucks to show..55 bucks a dent...he comes Sat. morning..is there sometimes till 4pm...never seen him leave with less than 600 a day...CASH

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
My friend has a guy...100 bucks to show..55 bucks a dent...he comes Sat. morning..is there sometimes till 4pm...never seen him leave with less than 600 a day...CASH
The guy I use has worked on 4-5 cars for me. Great work.

Problem is that he's so much in demand that it can take 2 months for him to get here.

He recommended a couple of other guys and when I talked to them, I decided that it was better to wait.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The guy I use has worked on 4-5 cars for me. Great work.

Problem is that he's so much in demand that it can take 2 months for him to get here.

He recommended a couple of other guys and when I talked to them, I decided that it was better to wait.
Same with this guy...he's booked solid with dealers...but it's a sat. ritual @ my friends shop..@ least 4 or more guys show up...he's been @ it a long time...and is truly amazing...still way cheaper than paint work...

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Same with this guy...he's booked solid with dealers...but it's a sat. ritual @ my friends shop..@ least 4 or more guys show up...he's been @ it a long time...and is truly amazing...still way cheaper than paint work...
Why get paint work when you don't have to? I missed a ding on the A pillar when I got the Charger. He took it out.

Last edited: