Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hand Pump Foamers

22MoparMuscle

Member ID
Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
Do any of you guys use a hand pump foamer to spray car wash soap on the whole car? My Hellcat doesn’t get too dirty. I only drive it on nice days.

Like the ones made by ammo nyc, Griots, Adams

https://ammonyc.com/products/ammo-aerator

I was thinking about using one of those at the car wash and use their pressure washer to rinse.

There’s even a separate bay at my car wash just for blow drying.

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
Larry at AMMO NYC is a stand-up guy. I have his hand-pump foamer. It works ok, but for a whole car, you'll need a million pumps. I use it for wheel cleaner now.

I use an iK Foam Pro 12,(air powered) for my rinseless washes, using his Frothe.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Just get a pressure washer and a $18 foam cannon from harbor freight works amazing, it’s what I use.

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
You can get battery powered cordless pressure washers if the hand pump one is too much like hard work, here's one for example:
https://www.greenworkstools.co.uk/product/40v-cordless-pressure-washer/

I don't know what they are like nor how long the batteries last but something you could research. I've had Greenworks 40V gardening tools for 10 years and still use the batteries I originally bought and never had any problems. Their self propelled lawn mower lasts a reasonable length of time but the leaf blower time is a bit short lived although adequate (I use it to dry the car).

Bit pricey to buy the tool and batteries at once though.

AllthingsMopar

Vendor
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
OLIVE BRANCH
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Ram
I've got several Ridgid 18v tools, and when you mentioned a leaf blower to dry a car I thought about this if someone is in the market for battery operated blower and trimmer. For both I think it's a good price, not to mention lifetime warranty if you register it within first 30 days when purchased from Home Depot LINK

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I only drive my Cat on nice days, so it only gets dust that settles on it and some road dust. I use a California Duster followed by a quick detailer. Meguiars Gold Class is great. Especially on black cars.