Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Finally have a belly pan option!!!

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Last edited:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Does it have the replaceable absorbent mat

OP
RGPIII

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
New item we are releasing for sale in conjunction with Sumit Goyal from 1320Tunes. Engine and transmission containment pans for the charger, challenger platform. A great alternative to engine/transmission diapers. We utilized 6 factory mounting locations for easy installation and removal for maintenance. Made from. 090 aluminum for strength and scatter resistances. Full pan will have removable pigmat layers, push pins to keep the mat in place, sealing washers, and all necessary hardware. Engine pan can be used as a stand alone piece. High sides for maximum splash containment, and can be used with the front most factory splash guard. This is a must have for many sanctioned events MSHS, TX2K, SCT etc. We have several more picture if you would like we are forward of the balancer and rear of the engine block.
Engine pan capacity at it lowest point comes in at 11qts and weighs in at 7.7lbs
Transmission pan capacity at it lowest point is 7.84qts and weighs in at 4.1lbs
We are releasing pricing at 399 for engine, 299 for the transmission (if purchased later on) or 649 for engine and trans pans together. Plus shipping. Please reach out to Sumit or I directly to place your order. Dealers welcome!!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Saw these yesterday. Look pretty good

OP
RGPIII

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5
yup you know mines already reserved.

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Looks spiffy.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
This is a good one for a wide ranging topic of discussion. Promoters who put on events, want to complete those events. For both spectators and racers. Sometimes they end up running so long that they don’t even get to the class finals due to the number of cleanups from oil downs. Other times I’ve seen them run until 3am. A long boring day for everybody with money wasted. I’ve been to a couple where that happened. Consequently they are starting to require a diaper or containment device like this to be allowed to race. I believe MSHS is one of those. There are upsides and downsides to both. The pan like this is primarily to keep oil off the track when the car slows down or comes to a stop. I’m not going to downplay that. That saves the race from also coming to a stop. And with the way things are going, if you have a nine second car and want to run at any of those events…. You will be getting one of these or a diaper. A big question is…. How much oil gets out of a pan like this at speed and onto the rear tires, possibly resulting in a loss of control. I don’t know. I will imagine it could help with the absorbent material in place and depending on circumstances. A couple issues with a pan like this though is it’s not going to keep oil off the headers, where the fire starts (now contained in a pan under the engine). The upside with the diaper is it is made out of what they are calling a ballistic material that is supposed to contain the hard stuff preceding the oil. It is also lined with the absorbent stuff to keep the oil inside and very little if any is going to get out. Downside to the diaper is changing the oil. The drain plug in the stock front sump oil pan is covered by the diaper and is impossible to get at without basically removing the diaper. Doing that without a lift isn’t something I would want to deal with. I’m using a diaper, but I have a rear sump oil pan and changing oil by simply pulling the diaper away from the drain plug is easy. One last thing while on the safety part of this….. carry a real fire extinguisher your car. It could save your car. Really! 83AB96C4-CAC2-4ADE-A45D-E9AB888FC6AA.jpeg

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Kevin Smith built one for mullet a few years ago with the absorbent pad inside. Allegedly it worked pretty good.
Don't know if they're still running it with the engine upgrades.

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
Would not work with my trans jon become a dealer

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
I'd have to figure out if this would work with mine as well. Mount points changed.

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
I'd have to figure out if this would work with mine as well. Mount points changed.
I would have to find a dealer if I wanted one.

OP
RGPIII

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #12
Would not work with my trans jon become a dealer

You both have hellcats? what has changed on the mounting locations for the factory splash shields?

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
You both have hellcats? what has changed on the mounting locations for the factory splash shields?
I have a deep oil pan and trans pan.

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I have a th400 and different mount locations.

OP
RGPIII

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #15

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Just my opinion, but… if you have a racecar with a 400, you should have the diaper. It gives you containment all the way up the sides of the block and nothing gets out to get on the tires or start a fire. Mine…. 2CB5B3E5-64B3-4058-8070-DFD6812F91DA.jpeg 763FC7CD-D7C2-40A9-9237-955A6B67C45F.jpeg 390AAC05-AC00-45E8-AA3A-F72F9EC069C6.jpeg

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Member ID
Reactions
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I have a th400 and different mount locations.
It’s a 2 piece part. We do plan to customize one for turbo cars.
I do have the access to TH400 and see how we can make it work

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Hell yeah! Now I don’t have to fix my oil leak 💪💪💪
New item we are releasing for sale in conjunction with Sumit Goyal from 1320Tunes. Engine and transmission containment pans for the charger, challenger platform. A great alternative to engine/transmission diapers. We utilized 6 factory mounting locations for easy installation and removal for maintenance. Made from. 090 aluminum for strength and scatter resistances. Full pan will have removable pigmat layers, push pins to keep the mat in place, sealing washers, and all necessary hardware. Engine pan can be used as a stand alone piece. High sides for maximum splash containment, and can be used with the front most factory splash guard. This is a must have for many sanctioned events MSHS, TX2K, SCT etc. We have several more picture if you would like we are forward of the balancer and rear of the engine block.
Engine pan capacity at it lowest point comes in at 11qts and weighs in at 7.7lbs
Transmission pan capacity at it lowest point is 7.84qts and weighs in at 4.1lbs
We are releasing pricing at 399 for engine, 299 for the transmission (if purchased later on) or 649 for engine and trans pans together. Plus shipping. Please reach out to Sumit or I directly to place your order. Dealers welcome!!

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.